Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,958 members, 7,821,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Muslim Tagging On Nairaland. This Must Be Stopped! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Tagging On Nairaland. This Must Be Stopped! (1498 Views)

All The Yeye Atheists On Nairaland «««««««this Is For You»»»»»»» / HIV Positive Man Dies After He Stopped Taking His Drugs To Show Off His Faith / 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Tagging On Nairaland. This Must Be Stopped! by GoodMuyis(m): 6:44pm On Jul 09, 2021
Hendtime:

We wouldn't have advocated for a separate forum for Christians if he hadn't created one for the abdools. I don't get what point(s) you're trying to make with this tho. If he's an atheist as he has always claimed then he should have been unbiased in dealing with both faiths. Why should the Muslims be a sacred cow? Why should any group be free from criticism? Whatever thus protected group is needed to be investigated.

The reason why he refused to create might be connected to his laziness, not wanting to spend the time to code.
Re: Muslim Tagging On Nairaland. This Must Be Stopped! by Anas09: 2:59pm On Jul 29, 2021
GoodMuyis:

Good day Anas09, it's been a while, but I trust God you are doing well. I just remembered that sometimes ago you were planning something for young people. I don't know how much progress you have made.

What drop into mind was that, there has never been a good time to bring the young people to God than now.
Brother, good day. It's really been long. I drop by here once once, but, I don't see my guys so I just leave.
And, yeah, i have started the Motherless babies home. Next month will make us one year.

Coronavirus was a blessing to me. God has been very faithful. Thanks for checking.
I hope you are good too?
Re: Muslim Tagging On Nairaland. This Must Be Stopped! by Obrigardo: 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2021
I'm still on this campaign oo
Give all religions the same respect, this Muslim tagging is causing widespread intimidation and suspicion of violent extremist views of Islam.
Re: Muslim Tagging On Nairaland. This Must Be Stopped! by GoodMuyis(m): 9:03am On Jan 06, 2022
Anas09:

Brother, good day. It's really been long. I drop by here once once, but, I don't see my guys so I just leave.
And, yeah, i have started the Motherless babies home. Next month will make us one year.

Coronavirus was a blessing to me. God has been very faithful. Thanks for checking.
I hope you are good too?

Glory to God that you are doing well.
Re: Muslim Tagging On Nairaland. This Must Be Stopped! by Obrigardo: 6:01am On Apr 24, 2022
Still on this campaign!
Stop this segregation/discrimination
Re: Muslim Tagging On Nairaland. This Must Be Stopped! by Nova1982: 6:11am On Apr 24, 2022
Obrigardo:
Still on this campaign!
Stop this segregation/discrimination

You guys are the reason he put it there, because every Muslim thread on fp you must see your brothers and sisters there saying rubbish and insulting Muslims and their religion. you'll hardly see any Muslim doing the same for christain threads except from that foolish antichristain. learn to respect other people's beliefs!
Re: Muslim Tagging On Nairaland. This Must Be Stopped! by Obrigardo: 6:29am On Apr 24, 2022
Nova1982:

You guys are the reason he put it there, because every Muslim thread on fp you must see your brothers and sisters there saying rubbish and insulting Muslims and their religion. you'll hardly see any Muslim doing the same for christain threads except from that foolish antichristain. learn to respect other people's beliefs!

That's donkey years ago, it doesn't happen that often these days, and they have moderators who should be doing their jobs. right?
But who are the "you guys" you referring to? For me, i respect muslims and have never insulted anyone.

So from your thinking you'd also agree to Christians having their own set of rules, because they get clobbered more than muslims all the time, since they don't have this tagging.
Re: Muslim Tagging On Nairaland. This Must Be Stopped! by tctrills: 8:21am On Apr 24, 2022
mujahid777:

Criticism is different from hate speeches
What is hate speech. I believe in free speech.
Re: Muslim Tagging On Nairaland. This Must Be Stopped! by Nova1982: 3:20pm On Apr 24, 2022
Obrigardo:

That's donkey years ago, it doesn't happen that often these days, and they have moderators who should be doing their jobs. right?
But who are the "you guys" you referring to? For me, i respect muslims and have never insulted anyone.

So from your thinking you'd also agree to Christians having their own set of rules, because they get clobbered more than muslims all the time, since they don't have this tagging.
yes! I agree Christians should get something too,but Muslims hardly invade Christian threads. check all the christain threads today the only person that commented is that stupid anti christain.
Re: Muslim Tagging On Nairaland. This Must Be Stopped! by Obrigardo: 7:25am On Jan 10
Still on the campaign.
Stop Muslim tagging

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Norway Will No Longer Fund Jehovah's Witnesses / There's No Place In The Bible That God Asked You Not To Defend Yourself-Adeboye / Post Your Favourite Hadith Ih Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.