Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Woman Goes Naked In Public To Advertise Her Favorite Brand - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Woman Goes Naked In Public To Advertise Her Favorite Brand (413 Views)

Mercy Eke Only Come To BBN Allstars To Advertise Her Plast!c Yan$h – Actor Uche / Bbnnaija | Nengi Caught Half-naked In The Toilet With Kidd Waya / Throwback: Your Favorite Bollywood Songs (Videos/Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Goes Naked In Public To Advertise Her Favorite Brand by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
So this is a Trending video of a woman who decided to go naked in public just to promote her favorite restaurant brand.

My Opinion: For me I think it is inappropriate due to the fact that they might be kids there but again the advert is top notch.

Tell me what you think about this

This is the video below ��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsj3Qo2npxA

(1) (Reply)

Watch New Yoruba Squid Game / See What The Cast Of Icarly Look Like Then And Now / A 32 Year 0ld Man Wows A 14 Year 0ld G!rl From A Dating Site....then This Happen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.