Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Woman Goes Naked In Public To Advertise Her Favorite Brand - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Goes Naked In Public To Advertise Her Favorite Brand (1561 Views)

Davido Pleads With Public To Stop Circulating Old Pictures Regarding Childbirth / Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress / Toolz Oniru Reveals Her Favorite Sex Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Goes Naked In Public To Advertise Her Favorite Brand by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 25, 2021
So this is a Trending video of a woman who decided to go naked in public just to promote her favorite restaurant brand.

My Opinion: For me I think it is inappropriate due to the fact that they might be kids there but again the advert is top notch.

Tell me what you think about this

This is the video below ��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsj3Qo2npxA
Re: Woman Goes Naked In Public To Advertise Her Favorite Brand by tillaman(m): 12:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
Those bloombloom arse cheeks made me loose focus for one sec

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's Leaked Tape Featured In A Recent Federal University Exam Question / Earn 75,000 Naira Writing Articles Working From Home / Tinubu Throwback Video Of Asake When He Was Poor Before Fane On His Music Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.