Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

I Am Sorry - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Am Sorry (113 Views)

"I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying / Sorry State of Education in Nigeria / See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Sorry by seiyefajohn(m): 2:36pm On Jun 25, 2021
Not all offenses should end up with I AM SORRY!

We do things in Africa, and the much we end up with is: I AM SORRY. People should start getting shot in the head to death for deliberately messing up, just to stand on the solid Rock of, 'I AM SORRY.'

Has the world gone insane! Or am I the one insane? I think I am the one now going nuts. Does I AM SORRY re-write deliberate wrongs? Does it?

It is my opinion that, for sincere mistakes, I AM SORRY can be accepted, but for deliberate blunders, a fine or punishment is in order. That is why the courts are there to determine and punish offenders. Not all offenses should end up with I AM SORRY.

Re: I Am Sorry by budaatum: 3:03pm On Jun 25, 2021
Let us be honest here. Even "I am sorry" is far too difficult for some who do their harm with impunity so you'd think they are only sorry to have been caught!

I agree, "Not all offenses should end up with I AM SORRY". If you do the crime, you should do the time if caught!

(1) (Reply)

Education On Africa Civilization. / Nekede Poly Bans After Exam Party Celebration / You May Drive Your Very Own Speeder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.