Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:57 PM

Babajide Sanwo-olu Turns 56 Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babajide Sanwo-olu Turns 56 Today (281 Views)

Akinwumi Ambode Visits Babajide Sanwo-Olu At Lagos House, Ikeja / Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence / Babajide Sanwo-Olu: 5 Things You Don’t Know About Lagos APC Governorship Candida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babajide Sanwo-olu Turns 56 Today by tonyluyi1985: 3:09pm On Jun 25, 2021
Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwoolu is full of praises to God as he turns 56 today, June 25.
The Governor in a post shared on his IG page, appreciated God for making him celebrate another year. He wrote;
''“Rejoice in the Lord always.... The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:4-7.

For the gift of life, I say thank you Lord
For sound health and mind, I am indeed thankful
For Family, Friends, Associates, Colleagues, and Lagos state as a whole, I say thank you Lord. I am indeed the one who came back to say thank you Lord.

Another 25th of June has come to remind me of my life’s purpose and God’s ultimate plans.
I have embraced a life of service, and a heart of compassion and empathy.
Have I been misunderstood? Yes
Have I been vilified? Absolutely.
Have I been misquoted? Severally.
But through it all, my heart, my intentions, my conscience, my efforts, my actions, the works of my hands, and the grace of God will always speak for me.
Therefore, I will rejoice and be glad, for this is indeed the day that the Lord has made.''
Happy Birthday to him!

Source: https://theventrepublic.com/2021/06/25/babajide-sanwo-olu-turns-56-today/
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Turns 56 Today by updatechange(m): 3:25pm On Jun 25, 2021
Happy birthday to you Mr governor
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Turns 56 Today by Fahdiga1: 3:40pm On Jun 25, 2021
Tinubu's handbag

1 Like

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Turns 56 Today by Jostoman: 5:45pm On Jun 25, 2021
Happy birthday to him
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Turns 56 Today by SanctifiedSista(f): 10:28pm On Jun 25, 2021
Plenty people with better head, na Dem dey born on this day
Apostle'joshua Selman na today
Miwa, kayamata seller na today
Chiomagoodhair na today

Happy birthday
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Turns 56 Today by seunmsg(m): 10:44pm On Jun 25, 2021
Happy birthday to the best governor in Nigeria. Like they say, a good term deserves another. Ride on Mr. Governor.

Eko Onibaje!
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Turns 56 Today by dragunov: 6:26am On Jun 26, 2021
seunmsg:
Happy birthday to the best governor in Nigeria. Like they say, a good term deserves another. Ride on Mr. Governor.

Eko Onibaje!

You are deluded.
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Turns 56 Today by greatiyk4u(m): 6:29am On Jun 26, 2021
Happy birthday Mr Governor

God bless you the more

However,
So this young man is only 3years younger than TINUBU?

this wonderful mathematics can not be solved by ALMIGHTY FORMULA
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu Turns 56 Today by Holyman3(m): 6:52am On Jun 26, 2021
Happy birthday.

Some of us were not happy how Ambode was yanked off after a tenure but it actually seems like Sanwo is doing great.

Although there is too much money in Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Has Sold The Future Of Blacks To OYIBO Forever / BREAKING: Bandits Attack Gov Ganduje’s Convoy / Breaking News: Chief Sunday Igboho House Attacked Again By The Nigerian Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.