Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Which Polar Coordinates System Is This? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Polar Coordinates System Is This? (223 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Polar Coordinates System Is This? by captainbangz: 3:51pm On Jun 25, 2021
Okay, I don't know exactly what type of Polar Coordinates System is this. I have Exams tomorrow, but I don't want to cram. Please anyone who is familiar with this should please tell me the exact topic...Have tried searching, can't find anything related. Only found the normal simple Polar coordinates system with resultant (r) and angle(theta).

Re: Which Polar Coordinates System Is This? by captainbangz: 5:22pm On Jun 25, 2021
olympiadtutor Mathefaro Gerrard59 martinez39
Re: Which Polar Coordinates System Is This? by OlympiadTutor(m): 7:45pm On Jun 25, 2021
Not too clear. Please let us understand you by providing a clearer picture.
Re: Which Polar Coordinates System Is This? by captainbangz: 7:59pm On Jun 25, 2021
OlympiadTutor:
Not too clear. Please let us understand you by providing a clearer picture.
This is the best shot I could get with my phone....it contains rho, phi, and eta.

Re: Which Polar Coordinates System Is This? by OlympiadTutor(m): 9:42pm On Jun 25, 2021
captainbangz:
This is the best shot I could get with my phone....it contains rho, phi, and eta.
This is a Maths course on Dynamics of a rigid body I suppose.
Re: Which Polar Coordinates System Is This? by NDSMELODY(m): 10:00pm On Jun 25, 2021
The first one is rectantangular coordinate in vector form.it represent x and y axis denoting cos theta and sine theta respectively..... In field of dynamics,first derivative represent velocity and second derivative represent acceleration with respect to time..

The second one is three Cartesian coordinate system representing x,y,z or I,j,k respectively. The example given in mechanics problem,you determine unit or position vector and then use to calculate the moment of force abt a point in a particularl direction.
Re: Which Polar Coordinates System Is This? by captainbangz: 12:44am On Jun 26, 2021
OlympiadTutor:

This is a Maths course on Dynamics of a rigid body I suppose.
NDSMELODY:
The first one is rectantangular coordinate in vector form.it represent x and y axis denoting cos theta and sine theta respectively..... In field of dynamics,first derivative represent velocity and second derivative represent acceleration with respect to time..

The second one is three Cartesian coordinate system representing x,y,z or I,j,k respectively. The example given in mechanics problem,you determine unit or position vector and then use to calculate the moment of force abt a point in a particularl direction.
Thank you both for your response.

(1) (Reply)

Controversial Medical Research Paper Topics You Should Know / 9 Best Free Online Ministry Degrees & Seminary Degrees / Guys Help Me On My Assignment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.