Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Abia 2023: Enough Of The Political Schemings, I'm Still In Charge — Ikpeazu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia 2023: Enough Of The Political Schemings, I'm Still In Charge — Ikpeazu (563 Views)

Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) / Abia 2023: We Either Go Forward Or Continue In Darkness — Abaribe / Olawepo Hashim: Bickering Over 2023, Enough Is Enough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia 2023: Enough Of The Political Schemings, I'm Still In Charge — Ikpeazu by Metrix147: 4:14pm On Jun 25, 2021
The Governor of Abia State, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu has expressed deep concern at the current exchange of what he called political brickbats by politicians and groups over who succeeds him in 2023.

The Governor described such exchanges as unnecessary, premature, and capable of distracting his administration.

ABN TV had reported that a group, Ukwa La Ngwa Elders Council had earlier in the week vowed to take over power from Gov. Okezie Victor Ikpeazu, insisting that it is their time.

In response to this, a group from Abia North ANPP2023 said such will be a desecration of what it called Abia Charter of Equity which allows for rotation of power in the three Senatorial Districts of the state, maintaining that it is the turn of Abia North to produce the governor after expiration of Ikpeazu tenure.

Reacting to the development, the governor in a statement issued by his Chief Press Secretary, Onyebuchi Ememanka stated that he is still in charge of the State and will not be stampeded out of office by people who want to alter the natural order of things.

He said, "While the Governor appreciates the rights of persons and groups to canvass their political ideas and preferences, he warned that timing is critical in these permutations and that there could only be one Governor at any particular time.

"He assured that when the time is right, his successor will emerge through a peaceful process of consensus and justice, involving all interest groups in the State, reminding Abians that it is God that anoints leaders.

"The Governor adds that his preoccupation now is how to continue to deliver more people-oriented infrastructural projects for the people of Abia State, strengthen trade and commerce and keep our people safe, noting that the question of who succeeds him is definitely not what he is thinking about at the moment. This is because "if I start in June 2021 to think about my successor in 2023 and begin to hold meetings on the issue, it will be difficult for me to concentrate again and do my work".

"Governor Ikpeazu appealed to politicians not to allow their rhetorics about 2023 threaten the peace and tranquility we currently enjoy in Abia State, and finally advised them to pray to God to give life and good health ahead of the politics of 2023, because only the living and the healthy will play politics by that time."

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/06/abia-2023-enough-of-the-political-schemings-im-still-in-charge-ikpeazu-roars/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, OAM4J, Ishilove, Marpol, Semid4lyfe, Obinoscopy

Re: Abia 2023: Enough Of The Political Schemings, I'm Still In Charge — Ikpeazu by NwaNimo1(m): 4:15pm On Jun 25, 2021
Re: Abia 2023: Enough Of The Political Schemings, I'm Still In Charge — Ikpeazu by Honesty111: 4:28pm On Jun 25, 2021
Ok
Re: Abia 2023: Enough Of The Political Schemings, I'm Still In Charge — Ikpeazu by longetivity(m): 4:36pm On Jun 25, 2021
Kerosene Governor don talk o
Re: Abia 2023: Enough Of The Political Schemings, I'm Still In Charge — Ikpeazu by DaniDani(m): 5:18pm On Jun 25, 2021
I love Ipkeazu for so many reasons, one of which on how he address and handles burning issues. The old bende a.k.a abia north is agitating for return of power to the zone. The power they held tenaciously, denied ndi-ngwa many privileged that comes with power and worst still, rediculled and demonized ndi-ngwa for daring to ask for otu- onu. Ndi-ngwa on their own part bargained and fought mightily for it, got it and got onu- abuo, instead of otu-onu and still want more instead of maintaining rotational power. For peace to reign, let the state House of Assembly legislate on rotational governor.

On another look, ndi-ngwa are not out of place if they are asking for 16years. Old bende/abia north had 16years of orji uzor and t.a orji. So ndi-ngwa deserves 16years to balance it. Finally, power is not given, it's fought and negotiated.
Re: Abia 2023: Enough Of The Political Schemings, I'm Still In Charge — Ikpeazu by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 25, 2021
Foolish GOVERNOR..
Go and develop your state..
Re: Abia 2023: Enough Of The Political Schemings, I'm Still In Charge — Ikpeazu by Igbofirstfarmer: 6:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
As if they will use the power for the good of the masses
Re: Abia 2023: Enough Of The Political Schemings, I'm Still In Charge — Ikpeazu by Ruggman: 7:38pm On Jun 25, 2021
Okezie who?,
see who is taking of being in charge.
In charge of what? and where? if I may ask.
nwokem were nwayo, mechie onu.
Re: Abia 2023: Enough Of The Political Schemings, I'm Still In Charge — Ikpeazu by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 18, 2021
Foolish GOVERNOR..
Go and develop your state..
He is developing Ngwa land...do you have a problem with that..
Re: Abia 2023: Enough Of The Political Schemings, I'm Still In Charge — Ikpeazu by paramakina202: 10:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
ImembaN:
He is developing Ngwa land...do you have a problem with that..

I wish he is but I doubt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia 2023: Enough Of The Political Schemings, I'm Still In Charge — Ikpeazu by Igboland: 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
Just Imagine this efulefu our people suppose stone to death still get mouth to talk.
Re: Abia 2023: Enough Of The Political Schemings, I'm Still In Charge — Ikpeazu by thundafire: 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2021
This perpetual failure
Re: Abia 2023: Enough Of The Political Schemings, I'm Still In Charge — Ikpeazu by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 18, 2021
paramakina202:

I wish he is but I doubt.
He is not a magician to do what should have been done since the creation of Abia state...
If OUK and Ochendo did half of what IKPEAZU has done Aba won't have gotten to the stage it got in 2015...
Despite the propaganda by umu OHNUHNU Ikpeazu still remains the best governor of Abia state...(not an audio achiever)... whose only sin was that he is affiliated to Ochendo and that he is NGWA ...
Re: Abia 2023: Enough Of The Political Schemings, I'm Still In Charge — Ikpeazu by paramakina202: 10:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
ImembaN:
He is not a magician to do what should have been done since the creation of Abia state...
If OUK and Ochendo did half of what IKPEAZU has done Aba won't have gotten to the stage it got in 2015...
Despite the propaganda by umu OHNUHNU Ikpeazu still remains the best governor of Abia state...(not an audio achiever)... whose only sin was that he is affiliated to Ochendo and that he is NGWA ...

His only sin is that he is an obedient stooge and a failure and a drunk looter.
You are comparing him with the two other failed governors is evidence of his failure.
How many projects has he commissioned with all the loan and bailout fund he collected?
Governor that can't even pay workers salaries.
Re: Abia 2023: Enough Of The Political Schemings, I'm Still In Charge — Ikpeazu by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 18, 2021
paramakina202:

His only sin is that he is an obedient stooge and a failure and a drunk looter.
You are comparing him with the two other failed governors is evidence of his failure.
How many projects has he commissioned with all the loan and bailout fund he collected?
Governor that can't even pay workers salaries.
Next election get your PVC and vote in your own candidate you can even contest...
Then I will prove to you that DEMOCRACY IS A GAME OF NUMBERS...
and Ngwa has the number... We are solidly behind him...
The hatred of non Ngwa has made us realize what Igbo truly is...
When Ochendo was their you never demonize him...
When OuK was their he was never demonize....

But from the first day that IKPEAZU won the election.... HE WAS ALREADY CONDEMNED BY NGWA HATERS...
Ngwa is better off without the Igbos...
Ika, Ukwani, Enuani, Igbanke and Ikwerre are better off without the Igbos so shall we..
Re: Abia 2023: Enough Of The Political Schemings, I'm Still In Charge — Ikpeazu by paramakina202: 11:03pm On Nov 18, 2021
ImembaN:
Next election get your PVC and vote in your own candidate you can even contest...

But from the first day that IKPEAZU won the election.... HE WAS ALREADY CONDEMNED BY NGWA HATERS...
Ika, Ukwani, Enuani, Igbanke and Ikwerre are better off without the Igbos so shall we..

Victim mentality!
You opened a hate thread against your fellow Abians and ndi Igbo in general and at same time you claim to be a victim?You never see anything.You will agitate for Aba state until second coming of Jesus you no go succeed because you guys are wicked.
T.A Orji is the most hated person in the whole of Abia state.He was so unpopular that he couldn't visit Aba without been stoned but primitive and divisive Ngwa people will think otherwise.Ochendo was so hated that he lost his own polling booth in 2015 election this are verifiable records.
Re: Abia 2023: Enough Of The Political Schemings, I'm Still In Charge — Ikpeazu by Nigercity: 11:09pm On Nov 18, 2021
ImembaN:

This awkacross boy that grew up in Aba, pained on the development of ABA ngwaland...
Can you just stop derailing every thread on this platform, with your stupidity, you are so obsessed about igbos that you have to fake being ngwa! Like wTF...
Unemployment is seriously dealing with you
Go get a life bro and stop being obsessed with anything Igbo...
If e sure for you
Drop your address, make we meet for ABA this Xmas,
For ngwa road (you fit collect!)
Since you claimed to be ngwa man, drop your digits... We will meet on ngwa soil
Re: Abia 2023: Enough Of The Political Schemings, I'm Still In Charge — Ikpeazu by Nigercity: 11:11pm On Nov 18, 2021
paramakina202:

Victim mentality!
You opened a hate thread against your fellow Abians and ndi Igbo in general and at same time you claim to be a victim?You never see anything.You will agitate for Aba state until second coming of Jesus you no go succeed because you guys are wicked.
T.A Orji is the most hated person in the whole of Abia state.He was so unpopular that he couldn't visit Aba without been stoned but primitive and divisive Ngwa people will think otherwise.Ochendo was so hated that he lost his own polling booth in 2015 election this are verifiable records.
Oga he is not even an ngwa guy! Stop replying him
Like he is Igbo!
The idiot forgot
That Aba is the only city in Nigeria where central Igbo is spoken,
He doesn't even know where ohanku and obioha is...
The Yoruba idiot open his account around last month and has kept on posting rubbish
Take a look at his first post, Abagrowo did the right thing by ignoring the thread

Re: Abia 2023: Enough Of The Political Schemings, I'm Still In Charge — Ikpeazu by paramakina202: 11:25pm On Nov 18, 2021
Nigercity:

Oga he is not even an ngwa guy! Stop replying him
Like he is Igbo!
The idiot forgot
That Aba is the only city in Nigeria where central Igbo is spoken,
He doesn't even know where ohanku and obioha is...
The Yoruba idiot open his account around last month and has kept on posting rubbish
Take a look at his first post, Abagrowo did the right thing by ignoring the thread

You maybe right but there was a guy here by this handle ponponkon its same mentality he is confirmed Ngwa man even in real life some of them can be so divisive in nature.
Re: Abia 2023: Enough Of The Political Schemings, I'm Still In Charge — Ikpeazu by Nigercity: 11:31pm On Nov 18, 2021
paramakina202:

You maybe right but there was a guy here by this handle ponponkon its same mentality he is confirmed Ngwa man even in real life some of them can be so divisive in nature.

Lolz.. oga leave that one
Is just normal Abia politics that recently started since ikepazu became governor, nothing more, it is even exaggerated, because in real life Abia is a political apartheid state...

Anyway ask the morron claiming to mention any part of Aba he knows...
Lemme ask him questions concerning any area he chooses!
Re: Abia 2023: Enough Of The Political Schemings, I'm Still In Charge — Ikpeazu by paramakina202: 11:44pm On Nov 18, 2021
Nigercity:

Lolz.. oga leave that one
Is just normal Abia politics that recently started since ikepazu became governor, nothing more, it is even exaggerated, because in real life Abia is a political apartheid state...

Anyway ask the morron claiming to mention any part of Aba he knows...
Lemme ask him questions concerning any area he chooses!

No wahala.Ibu onye Abia?

(1) (Reply)

Kanu Was Blindfolded And Flown Alone To Nigeria On A Private Jet – Ejimakor / Lawyer Reveals Why Sunday Igboho Was Chained By The Beninese Police / Statewide Broadcast By Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike On 6th September 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.