Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

After Death Of John Mcafee, His Old Tweet With ‘WHACKD’ Tattoo Goes Viral - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / After Death Of John Mcafee, His Old Tweet With ‘WHACKD’ Tattoo Goes Viral (293 Views)

Woman's Microchip Implant In Her Hand Goes Viral ( Pics) / 70-Year-Old Malnourished Elephant Performing In Sri Lanka Goes Viral / Video Of A Monkey Bottle Feeding A Baby Monkey Goes Viral - Check-it-out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After Death Of John Mcafee, His Old Tweet With ‘WHACKD’ Tattoo Goes Viral by stevomome(m): 4:18pm On Jun 25, 2021
Hours after his death, an old tweet of John McAfee; the creator of the antivirus software, has surfaced on the internet.

The tweet by McAfee from 2019 also shows his tattoo on his right bicep. It reads, “‘$WHACKD.’ In a related tweet; he wrote, “Getting subtle messages from U.S. officials saying, in effect: “We’re coming for you McAfee! We’re going to kill yourself”. I got a tattoo today just in case. If I suicide myself, I didn’t. I was whackd. Check my right arm.”

McAfee was however found dead on Wednesday in prison outside Barcelona. He was 75. He was discovered dead in his prison cell; hours after Spain’s National Court approved his extradition to the US over multiple tax fraud charges. McAfee had been in Spanish custody since October on a June 2020; US indictment in which he was charged; with failing to file four years of tax returns while concealing assets.[b][/b]

Source: https://www.plat4om.com/after-death-of-john-mcafee-his-old-tweet-with-whackd-tattoo-goes-viral/

Re: After Death Of John Mcafee, His Old Tweet With ‘WHACKD’ Tattoo Goes Viral by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2021
Na wah oh

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of 2D & 3D Animation For Elevating Safety E-learning Programs / Spacex Starship Rocket Firing Test's Update / Real Life Star Wars: Nasa Launches Spacecraft In Mission To Deflect Asteroid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.