Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,494 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Supertv CEO- Chidinma Was A Music Video Vixen - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Supertv CEO- Chidinma Was A Music Video Vixen (5644 Views)

CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supertv CEO- Chidinma Was A Music Video Vixen by casdoruche: 9:41pm On Jun 25, 2021
igbowoman:
The girl on the video is much slimmer
cucumbar:
na lie. No be the girl dey that video.
Abi you dey blind?

I personally know the video director and the artist. Don't gainsay if you have no facts to buttress your point.
Re: Supertv CEO- Chidinma Was A Music Video Vixen by igbowoman: 10:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
casdoruche:

I personally know the video director and the artist. Don't gainsay if you have no facts to buttress your point.

What is your proof
That you said so?
The 2 girls are not the same people
Re: Supertv CEO- Chidinma Was A Music Video Vixen by generationz(f): 10:40pm On Jun 25, 2021
This one wants to use the girl to "blow" his music. grin

Even in the picture you'll know she was probably not paid. The make up is one in town. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Supertv CEO- Chidinma Was A Music Video Vixen by April4th(m): 11:20pm On Jun 25, 2021
I pray they don’t assign her case to a female judge, especially the one whose husband has a side chick. If that’s the case, na death penalty she go get o.
Re: Supertv CEO- Chidinma Was A Music Video Vixen by pcicero(m): 11:49pm On Jun 25, 2021
I have been seeing Igbo people trying all they can to exonerate this girl.

Why are you people like this?
Next thing you will say other people don't like you.

3 Likes

Re: Supertv CEO- Chidinma Was A Music Video Vixen by 500olabukunola: 6:08am On Jun 26, 2021
sad
Re: Supertv CEO- Chidinma Was A Music Video Vixen by oyatz(m): 7:54am On Jun 26, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
Shut up there. If you ain't some kind of alien or something like that, you will know things like this had happened before. A hoe killed a man and a judge cut the bitch a light sentence. And what was the judge's reason; that the man forcefully had canal knowledge of her and the girl had no choice than to defend herself.

Being an nnpc worker doesnt mean shit when smart and desperate simps lawyers will want to explore so many loopholes in the legal system and see that the supertv man never get the justice he deserves.

Ataga family will be hiring SANs while Chidinma from a poor family will rely on Gov't Lawyers for her defence.

If care is not taking, she will just be languishing in Jail permanently without any conclusion of her case while different Prison warders will just be bleeping her unnecessarily.

1 Like

Re: Supertv CEO- Chidinma Was A Music Video Vixen by oyatz(m): 7:55am On Jun 26, 2021
pcicero:

So you too have observed the trend?

2 Likes

Re: Supertv CEO- Chidinma Was A Music Video Vixen by bigjackass: 8:20am On Jun 26, 2021
casdoruche:
Chidinma was featured in a music video by Don Pedro- AFAM. she was also a music video vixen and was doing well for herself. Why did she kill the billionaire?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU0foL5T698
what do you mean by doing very for herself ? Video vixens, including the hot cakes are paid peanuts. Some no dey see shishi. Don't be surprised chidinma was given 5k for appearing in this video. Girls in this line of occupation are just in it for visibility for their main runs business cos no money in it.

3 Likes

Re: Supertv CEO- Chidinma Was A Music Video Vixen by ceejayluv(m): 8:24am On Jun 26, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
Which weight? Because he is a billionaire? Just listen to the gibberish the girl said in her interview and u will understand what simps lawyers have put in stock as their defence mechanism. Swears bro, the girl wont get the chair or anything close to 25-to-life. And that's what it is....

I just pity the deceased wife and kids though!
By the time she awaits judgement for close to Ten years first, she'd have seen enough hell.

1 Like

Re: Supertv CEO- Chidinma Was A Music Video Vixen by WaffenSS(m): 8:32am On Jun 26, 2021
casdoruche:

I personally know the video director and the artist. Don't gainsay if you have no facts to buttress your point. Blind bat

The way people just comment without facts just to prove themselves on nairaland is unfortunate

Yawn

Empty boasts
Re: Supertv CEO- Chidinma Was A Music Video Vixen by Ayo2004: 9:25am On Jun 26, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
Shut up there. If you ain't some kind of alien or something like that, you will know things like this had happened before. A hoe killed a man and a judge cut the bitch a light sentence. And what was the judge's reason; that the man forcefully had canal knowledge of her and the girl had no choice than to defend herself.

Being an nnpc worker doesnt mean shit when smart and desperate simps lawyers will want to explore so many loopholes in the legal system and see that the supertv man never get the justice he deserves.
The only loopholes in the nigeria Justice system favour the rich...it seems like u have been watch Hollywood movies too much
Better wake up
Re: Supertv CEO- Chidinma Was A Music Video Vixen by DrObum(m): 10:13am On Jun 26, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
That maryam is probably chilling somewhere this very minute. I dont know when you Nigerians will ever make use of your brains... Thats why u keep voting idiots as your leaders. Smh
Nothing concerns our leaders here, the Maryam babe is in prison as we speak. You're the one that is ignorant of her case yet you keep hushing the people trying to enlighten you.
Re: Supertv CEO- Chidinma Was A Music Video Vixen by DrObum(m): 10:15am On Jun 26, 2021
pcicero:

Please show us the Igbo people trying to exonerate her.

You tribal keypad warriors must drag Igbo people into every conversation.
Re: Supertv CEO- Chidinma Was A Music Video Vixen by espn(m): 10:16am On Jun 26, 2021
casdoruche:
Chidinma was featured in a music video by Don Pedro- AFAM. she was also a music video vixen and was doing well for herself. Why did she kill the billionaire?

So bin a video vixen means she is doing well? Abi wetin be all this...
Re: Supertv CEO- Chidinma Was A Music Video Vixen by pcicero(m): 10:20am On Jun 26, 2021
DrObum:

Please show us the Igbo people trying to exonerate her.

You tribal keypad warriors must drag Igbo people into every conversation.

Keep living in denial. Dig deep at the multiple threads here portraying her as a victim and other social media platforms and get back.
Re: Supertv CEO- Chidinma Was A Music Video Vixen by ruggedtimi(m): 10:33am On Jun 26, 2021
casdoruche:

which yeye billionaire...person wey get N5m for acct. He was obviously living large from his wife's wealth
Re: Supertv CEO- Chidinma Was A Music Video Vixen by maiquel: 1:20pm On Jun 26, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
Dont be surprise that girl might not spend even 2yrs in prison if simps lawyers pick her case.

You remember that maryam girl, the one that killed her husband, have u heard of her lately?
Look at this senile airhead.
So she should be left defenceless. Any lawyer that comes for her defence is a simp.
If you're so current why not tell us the latest on Maryam's case. What was the last you heard?

1 Like

Re: Supertv CEO- Chidinma Was A Music Video Vixen by maiquel: 1:23pm On Jun 26, 2021
bomasek:
Maryam case na death by hanging, try update yourself before you post on a forum
Don't mind the idiot, they'll just come online and type rubbish just because they can.

2 Likes

Re: Supertv CEO- Chidinma Was A Music Video Vixen by Ishilove: 1:53pm On Jun 26, 2021
Chai. Nigerian bloggers!
Re: Supertv CEO- Chidinma Was A Music Video Vixen by Kastonkastroll(m): 2:05pm On Jun 26, 2021
maiquel:

Look at this senile airhead.
So she should be left defenceless. Any lawyer that comes for her defence is a simp.
If you're so current why not tell us the latest on Maryam's case. What was the last you heard?
Ur first line. Thats what your father is called till date.. Asshole
Re: Supertv CEO- Chidinma Was A Music Video Vixen by maiquel: 2:19pm On Jun 26, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
Ur first line. Thats what your father is called till date.. Asshole
I said it cos that's what you are. A nitwit.
I don't have any business with your dad or mum, or any member of your family. It is you who have decide to be an idiot online
Re: Supertv CEO- Chidinma Was A Music Video Vixen by Kastonkastroll(m): 2:25pm On Jun 26, 2021
maiquel:

I said it cos that's what you are. A nitwit.
You are probably one kid with a soot skull holding a smart phone. Won't waste any minute with u again.

Heriyuzz fella
grin
Re: Supertv CEO- Chidinma Was A Music Video Vixen by maiquel: 3:17pm On Jun 26, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
You are probably one kid with a soot skull holding a smart phone. Won't waste any minute with u again.

Heriyuzz fella
grin
This kid with a soot skull holding a phone is a hundred times smarter than you.
Dunderhead, your next reply should be to answer on the latest on Maryam's case.
What about her?
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Today Today They Killed Again Black Axee And Eiye - VIDEO / My Female Friend, A Virgin, Was Raped By Robbers / River Lekki" - You Will Never Want To Live In Lekki After Seeing These Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.