Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,195 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News (70213 Views)

SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader / T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua / Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by Kobojunkie: 5:10pm On Jun 29, 2021
PrincessGlow:

That's where you've got to do some work instead of parroting words whose genesis you don't know AND disagreeing with settled doctrine based on them!
What words did Jesus Christ never use by
Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by Kobojunkie: 5:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
PrincessGlow:

That's where you've got to do some work instead of parroting words whose genesis you don't know AND disagreeing with settled doctrine based on them!
You are my accuser in this, not Google or any research portal out there, so I am right in asking you.
What words have I used that were never said by Jesus Christ? undecided
Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by PrincessGlow: 5:45pm On Jun 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You are my accuser in this, not Google or any research portal out there, so I am right in asking you.
What words have I used that were never said by Jesus Christ? undecided

Do the work. That's what God gave you the tools for. And stop disagreeing with settled doctrine until you do!

Been nice.
Take care.
Stay blessed.
Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by Kobojunkie: 5:47pm On Jun 29, 2021
PrincessGlow:

Do the work. That's what God gave you the tools for. And stop disagreeing with settled doctrine until you do!

Been nice.
Take care.
Stay blessed.
If you are not able to point out the words you claim then nothing to do. undecided
Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by Myer(m): 7:45pm On Jun 29, 2021
advanceDNA:

You think the man suffered to build that church from scratch then the wife will allow one outsider take over in the name of God said.....??

This only proves that it's a family business.
Guess he had a succession plan in place and chose to keep it in the family.

Reminiscent of Benson Idahosa whose wife also took over his ministry after similar death circumstances.
Re: SCOAN: Evelyn Joshua Emerges As Successor Of TB Joshua - African News by SenecaTheYonger: 5:43pm On Sep 12, 2021
Omo time dey fly ohh. E don almost reach 3 months this thing happen

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pastor Enters Into Church On A Hoverboard (Photos) / Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) / Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.