Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

How To Check If Your Current Windows PC Can Safely Upgrade To Windows 11 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Check If Your Current Windows PC Can Safely Upgrade To Windows 11 (312 Views)

How To Check If Your Iphone Is New Or Refurbished / I Really need Socks For My Pc. Can Anyone On Here A Brother Out / How Long Have You Been Using Your Current Earpiece? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Check If Your Current Windows PC Can Safely Upgrade To Windows 11 by Smartdepotng: 6:58pm On Jun 25, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAnuRboG4nM

If you haven't seen the all-new Windows 11, you should! I was mightily impressed from what I have seen. The best part is that it can natively run Android apps albeit if the apps are available on Amazon App Store for Android.
There is also a full Windows 11 leaked iso image in the video description.
However, not all device currently running Windows 10 can run Windows 11 even when they meet most of the basic requirements.

The Trusted Platform Module (TPM) Version 2 is one of the main reasons why many current Windows 10 systems won't run Windows 11.

There is more that is explained in the video...

Re: How To Check If Your Current Windows PC Can Safely Upgrade To Windows 11 by Flamees(m): 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
Na to just
Add more ram, and upgrade to windows 11
My PC na 4gb Ra but am feeling that it's not enough

1 Like

Re: How To Check If Your Current Windows PC Can Safely Upgrade To Windows 11 by Smartdepotng: 8:44pm On Jun 25, 2021
Flamees:
Na to just
Add more ram, and upgrade to windows 11
My PC na 4gb Ra but am feeling that it's not enough
My older laptop I used in the video has 8GB RAM, DirectX 12 i5 core 2G dedicated GPU memory and still failed to pass.
Just watch the video and check your system with the tool.
Re: How To Check If Your Current Windows PC Can Safely Upgrade To Windows 11 by Flamees(m): 11:28pm On Jun 25, 2021
Smartdepotng:

My older laptop I used in the video has 8GB RAM, DirectX 12 i5 core 2G dedicated GPU memory and still failed to pass.
Just watch the video and check your system with the tool.
Wahala ohh
But e go get something like crack abi lite edition
Just like we get
Windows 10, windows 10 pro and so

(1) (Reply)

Itel P32 Screen Replacement / How To Confirm Your NIN Number Registration Status / Linkage - NCC / Reasons For Using Semrush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.