Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,708 members, 7,831,213 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

It's Time To Be Married - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / It's Time To Be Married (134 Views)

Its Time To Have A Date With Locanto Karachi Call Girls / In Need Of A Muslim Man Located In Ibadan,think It's Time To Resettle / Time To Be Excited Romancelanders, Chenzen Is Back !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's Time To Be Married by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 25, 2021
100% sincere and serious

I want a light skinned/toned average or tall in height lady, with @ least some basic education and logical reasoning. Someone who communicates effectively and easy going. An independent boss lady with panache and class. Gentle and calm but not timid or low in confidence.

Can be from any part of the world. Baby mama's too?
No p... Any religion... just be open to new ideas and be open to learning

The specs highlighted above can be likened to me as well... just some slight tweaks we can relate on when we begin.

Holla at me

(1) (Reply)

Sadassdasad / Futuristic Mature Lady Needed 4 A Relationship In Lagos / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.