Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Seafarers: The Unsung Heroes - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Seafarers: The Unsung Heroes (212 Views)

Seafarers: The unsung heroes / How To Meet Your Heroes And Get Them To Partner With You In Career / Seafarers Job In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seafarers: The Unsung Heroes by koife(m): 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
While the world was on Covid lock down and doctors stole the front pages. Seamen were quietly behind the scenes to keep world supplies going albeit strict restrictions from countries they sail out to help. some contracted covid, were rejected by their own country and country they went on SOS for, and eventually died onboard on international waters while trying to keep you happy. They paid the ultimate price. They leave their loved ones for extended period and live in solitary regimented space cry
Do you know 90% of world supplies goes through the seas and Oceans? Seafarers, in my opinion are not least appreciated folks despite their contribution to the world.

... I mean, these men are the unsung heroes. I want to use this opportunity to wish every seafarers out there aHappy seafarers day�
Re: Seafarers: The Unsung Heroes by kaptaintintin: 9:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
We sail thru unknown seas,face harsh storms, leave our loved ones behind for months.
"Masters at sea came not from bargains struck with hellish creatures,but from the sweats on our brows and the strengths on our back we toil thru days and weeks and rough seas."
Captain hector bambosa
Captain of the blackpearl
Pirates of the Caribbean

(1) (Reply)

Free Google Courses / SBC Customer Executive Position / General Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.