Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,994 members, 7,845,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

I Was Not Invited - Gumi Counters DSS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Not Invited - Gumi Counters DSS (11682 Views)

Fani-kayode Counters Dele Momodu Over President Buhari / Senator Ben Bruce Murray Counters Lai Mohammed's Statement With This Tweet / Abdulsalami Abubakar Counters Atiku, You Were Invited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Not Invited - Gumi Counters DSS by Dozie32(m): 8:30pm On Jun 25, 2021
Una mater
Re: I Was Not Invited - Gumi Counters DSS by benobyeze(m): 8:33pm On Jun 25, 2021
They dare not invite you, because you all are in the same camp.
Re: I Was Not Invited - Gumi Counters DSS by billyG(m): 8:38pm On Jun 25, 2021
Why will they invite him does he look like bishop kukah or Mailafia?he is d spiritual leader of Fulani bandits from Niger,Mali,chad & all over Nigeriya.
Re: I Was Not Invited - Gumi Counters DSS by baseb: 8:41pm On Jun 25, 2021
DSS said they invited him. Gumi said he was NEVER invited. Who do we believe? I want to believe the latter for obvious reason.
The govt agency should 'beg' him to come and also send a business class to and fro abuja airline ticket to enable him go and come back to his 'stronghold'.
Naijaaaas
Re: I Was Not Invited - Gumi Counters DSS by KingTom(m): 8:41pm On Jun 25, 2021
Amotekun777:
cool
You be fool grin
Re: I Was Not Invited - Gumi Counters DSS by wonlodo1: 8:47pm On Jun 25, 2021
Re: I Was Not Invited - Gumi Counters DSS by ZIAZI(m): 8:47pm On Jun 25, 2021
bro4u:
Nobody dares arrest Gumi, he has been very instrumental and more updoing than the VP, Gumi's immunity is even bigger than the Vice-President. Bubu would rather have Osibanjo framed up as the bandit sponsor than Gumi to be imprisoned.

grin
Re: I Was Not Invited - Gumi Counters DSS by paddyDIGITAL(m): 8:48pm On Jun 25, 2021
Who dares to invite Minister of Banditry Affairs for questioning?

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Invited - Gumi Counters DSS by fozapi(m): 8:52pm On Jun 25, 2021
Re: I Was Not Invited - Gumi Counters DSS by chiiraq802(m): 8:54pm On Jun 25, 2021
When i saw the news, i was really surprised seriously ....
How can Duara Secret Service invite a performing Minister of the federation for questioning .

Thank God its fake news after all.

Re: I Was Not Invited - Gumi Counters DSS by litaninja(m): 8:57pm On Jun 25, 2021
Since no be peaceful protester na.
Re: I Was Not Invited - Gumi Counters DSS by Eriokanmi: 8:57pm On Jun 25, 2021
Hypocritical beings. They were afraid, obviously. But they could quickly invite mailafia
Re: I Was Not Invited - Gumi Counters DSS by ZIAZI(m): 8:58pm On Jun 25, 2021
My own is this. Who made Sheik Gumi the middleman in all of this? Why does he always look for a way to act as the official spokesperson of the bandits / killer herdsmen? This same man wants amnesty (exactly the same given to Niger Delta Agitators) to be served on the bandits and killer herdsmen. My God!

Re: I Was Not Invited - Gumi Counters DSS by SirRoberto(m): 9:24pm On Jun 25, 2021
This is what happens when a country's security apparatus has been politicised and annihilated by ethnicity and religiosity
Re: I Was Not Invited - Gumi Counters DSS by Kubernetes: 9:29pm On Jun 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:
I said it... The DSS won't dare invite this bandit loving clergyman. Inviting Gumi is just like inviting ants to feast.

This Fulani led administration know exactly what they're doing and Gumi is helping them with the job of portraying bandits and terrorist in a good way.

Na Waoooo,
Re: I Was Not Invited - Gumi Counters DSS by Cammo: 9:45pm On Jun 25, 2021
Family members matter.
Re: I Was Not Invited - Gumi Counters DSS by Aremu45: 10:47pm On Jun 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:
I said it... The DSS won't dare invite this bandit loving clergyman. Inviting Gumi is just like inviting ants to feast.
Surely, Fulani bandit republic.

This Fulani led administration know exactly what they're doing and Gumi is helping them with the job of portraying bandits and terrorist in a good way.
Re: I Was Not Invited - Gumi Counters DSS by Joetttimua1811(m): 6:08am On Jun 26, 2021
Who you epp, na Dem

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG'll Resuscitate Moribund Industries To Provide Jobs For Our Youths - Akpabio / Nigerians Can We Forget This Guys? (pictures) / Governorship Election: Maduka Tours Wards, LGAs In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.