Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Enugu Facilitates Building Of 750 Houses For Civil Servants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Facilitates Building Of 750 Houses For Civil Servants (8706 Views)

Naira To Reach ‘fair Value’ Of 750/$ By Year-end 2023 – Oyedele / FG Considers Performance Pay System For Civil Servants / Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Facilitates Building Of 750 Houses For Civil Servants by mrvitalis(m): 9:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
discusant:

—- you expect the governor to also get lifts installed in the high rise apartment after providing electricity from the gas turbine to run the lifts and light the buildings 24/7? All in the name of having high rise buildings for decoration purposes?

The same way we pressure our Igbo governors to build flyovers because we think that flyover is a sign of big city?
We don't have land in Igbo we need to use as little as we can and maximize it

1 Like

Re: Enugu Facilitates Building Of 750 Houses For Civil Servants by slimfit1(m): 9:24pm On Jun 25, 2021
mrvitalis:
Why not build high rise apartment building 10 to 20 floors , there is gas pipeline at emene and night mile link it to the estate and build it's own gas turbine

The light bill collected from them can fuel a 10 mw has turbine ...in that same space u can house 7500 units that's over 30,000 residents averagely

They pay for gas ,water and light ...that's how u develop

Your idea is a perfect one but wrong location of leaders to follow it up.
Re: Enugu Facilitates Building Of 750 Houses For Civil Servants by GeeMeshin1(m): 9:26pm On Jun 25, 2021
Commendable, I hope the allocation will be to the right people and devoid of nepotism, bribery and extortion.
Re: Enugu Facilitates Building Of 750 Houses For Civil Servants by Chibuhealth(f): 9:26pm On Jun 25, 2021
Re: Enugu Facilitates Building Of 750 Houses For Civil Servants by eeetuk(m): 9:26pm On Jun 25, 2021
"Enugu govt builds 750 houses for civil servants" is a silly and wasteful way of spending money. Government funded houses are supposed to be built for citizens who cannot afford houses and are poor, not those who have abilities

I like to know what model is Enugu state government is relying on to build houses for people who have incomes and can afford one?

Therefore, I urge citizens of Enugu state to vote the current administration out of power in the next election.
Re: Enugu Facilitates Building Of 750 Houses For Civil Servants by discusant: 9:29pm On Jun 25, 2021
mrvitalis:

We don't have land in Igbo we need to use as little as we can and maximize it

Before Enugu state government starts to build fancy 10 to 20 floors high rise residential building in Enugu, what percentage of people in Enugu state has access to common treated water from public water supply system- treated pipe borne water is the most important and life-saving infrastructure needed in a state?

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Facilitates Building Of 750 Houses For Civil Servants by murphyibiam15(m): 9:30pm On Jun 25, 2021
mrvitalis:
Why not build high rise apartment building 10 to 20 floors , there is gas pipeline at emene and night mile link it to the estate and build it's own gas turbine

The light bill collected from them can fuel a 10 mw has turbine ...in that same space u can house 7500 units that's over 30,000 residents averagely

You're too intelligent bro, I wonder why we don't think this way
Re: Enugu Facilitates Building Of 750 Houses For Civil Servants by egenma(f): 9:33pm On Jun 25, 2021
This man should stop wasting our state money and land building this kind of structure at this age advancement.
Re: Enugu Facilitates Building Of 750 Houses For Civil Servants by ozome15(m): 9:52pm On Jun 25, 2021
mrvitalis:

Are u into real estate?
Re: Enugu Facilitates Building Of 750 Houses For Civil Servants by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:00pm On Jun 25, 2021
Another mediocre...

cry cry
Re: Enugu Facilitates Building Of 750 Houses For Civil Servants by chigbo25: 10:11pm On Jun 25, 2021
This man should stop wasting our state money and land building this kind of structure at this age advancement. So he doesn't see the kind of modern buildings in other fast developing state like Lagos and some other Africa country. We need better structure in Enugu. Enugu is supposed to be pride of the Eastern region.
Re: Enugu Facilitates Building Of 750 Houses For Civil Servants by Anjeco: 12:10am On Jun 26, 2021
mrvitalis:

Very sensible comment. I need to make you my adviser when I become governor of my state.
Re: Enugu Facilitates Building Of 750 Houses For Civil Servants by Solsix(m): 5:22am On Jun 26, 2021
mrvitalis:

Exactly my thought, we hate to move forward and we love waste. The amount land that could be save and channel to other uses
Re: Enugu Facilitates Building Of 750 Houses For Civil Servants by Ezedon(m): 5:37am On Jun 26, 2021
He is just Semo and ogbono soup eater
Re: Enugu Facilitates Building Of 750 Houses For Civil Servants by NGpatriot: 8:08am On Jun 26, 2021
At least he graduated from kerosene to borehole.

grin grin

Re: Enugu Facilitates Building Of 750 Houses For Civil Servants by Iliveforever(m): 10:13am On Jun 26, 2021
KieranTierny:
Can any Nairaland member reach out to me pls?
I'm in sch writing exams and I can't concentrate on my studies due to hunger. Its really painful for me, pls help an orphan I beg of u. Thanks.
You’ve come again, one day you’ll be arrested
Re: Enugu Facilitates Building Of 750 Houses For Civil Servants by NCANTaskForce: 10:31am On Jun 26, 2021
Anything to get away with stolen community lands
Re: Enugu Facilitates Building Of 750 Houses For Civil Servants by winterfell007(m): 11:44am On Jun 26, 2021
mrvitalis:

May you remain blessed for pointing that out!! So much land mismanagement happening there. That same land space could yield 1500 unit of housing. Enugu state government is not as wise Lagos.
I love the way Lagos state manages land when building housing estates. It's always going up to three layers
Re: Enugu Facilitates Building Of 750 Houses For Civil Servants by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 26, 2021
Iliveforever:

You’ve come again, one day you’ll be arrested

Sorry, I don't understand
Re: Enugu Facilitates Building Of 750 Houses For Civil Servants by EmekaA125(m): 12:18pm On Jun 26, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Improving Road Networks In Nigeria / Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO / Chuks Ibegu Warns Against "Dangers Of Denying Igbos 2023 Presidency"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.