Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Maize And Cassava Farming Made Easy - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Maize And Cassava Farming Made Easy (980 Views)

Catfish Farming Made These Couple Millionaire In Buhari Economy [wow! So Happy] / My Cassava Farming Dairy As A Total Beginner / Cassava Flour And Cassava Peels For Animal Feed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maize And Cassava Farming Made Easy by patinno8: 8:47pm On Jun 25, 2021
Maize and Cassava farming made easy with Lagon.
Lagon is an innovative selective pre-emergence herbicide specifically designed for Maize and Cassava, and it has a broad range of actions against grasses and broad leaves weed present in Maize and Cassava fields. With possible reactivation after drought. With Lagoon (When applied properly), you will be well assured of up to eight (cool weeks weeds control.
It should be applied to carefully leveled moist soil after sowing. It is recommended to apply the product before the seeds sprout. Overcome weeds with lagon and watch your profit rise!

1 Like

Re: Maize And Cassava Farming Made Easy by Krak(m): 9:16pm On Jun 25, 2021
patinno8:
Maize and Cassava farming made easy with Lagon.
Lagon is an innovative selective pre-emergence herbicide specifically designed for Maize and Cassava, and it has a broad range of actions against grasses and broad leaves weed present in Maize and Cassava fields. With possible reactivation after drought. With Lagoon (When applied properly), you will be well assured of up to eight (cool weeks weeds control.
It should be applied to carefully leveled moist soil after sowing. It is recommended to apply the product before the seeds sprout. Overcome weeds with lagon and watch your profit rise!

How much and where is your location?
Re: Maize And Cassava Farming Made Easy by patinno8: 11:09pm On Jun 25, 2021
The price is 3700 discount price. Osogbo osun state is the location. Chat me on whatasapp through the phone number displayed on the post
Re: Maize And Cassava Farming Made Easy by Natpat: 6:19pm On Aug 31, 2021
I read about the lauching of this Lagon in the Punch Newspaper today. But I have a question. What time do you apply Lagon to your cassava farm? Is it only once? If once, what happens after eight weeks when the herbicide is no longer effective in the soil? Will you reapply it again?

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Order For High Quality Cassava Stems / We Need A Land In Ogun State!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / King Tomato Is Back! (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.