Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

What To Expect From A Virtual Interview With Leadway Pensure - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What To Expect From A Virtual Interview With Leadway Pensure (9292 Views)

Workforce Virtual Interview / Workforce Group Virtual Interview / Work Force Virtual Interview Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Expect From A Virtual Interview With Leadway Pensure by Kzinne: 10:35am On Jul 02, 2021
kingvicking:

On Monday I had the interview over microsoft team, the interview panel compromises of 4 people, who took turns to asks me various questions,

I think I passed this particular interview, because I got a call on Wednesday to prepare for another interview with the head of HR on 1/7/2021
all these long interviews for customer service officer? God save Nigeria
Re: What To Expect From A Virtual Interview With Leadway Pensure by OHIGGI: 10:59am On Jul 02, 2021
pls how do i post on nairaland
Re: What To Expect From A Virtual Interview With Leadway Pensure by Joetttimua1811(m): 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
All the best
Re: What To Expect From A Virtual Interview With Leadway Pensure by KenOne: 12:25pm On Jul 02, 2021
Madam, don't bother yourself Nigerian youths don't comment on things that will impact them meaningfully by through shared experiences like yours.

But will use their full energy to comment on Twitter, PDP, APC, Igboho, IPOB, Avengers issues.

Congratulations in advance, you've gotten the job, first and second round of interview passed, the written test will go the same way.

1 Like

Re: What To Expect From A Virtual Interview With Leadway Pensure by Sleekjunior(m): 1:47pm On Jul 02, 2021
WISH YOU ALL THE BEST
Re: What To Expect From A Virtual Interview With Leadway Pensure by mosaicafrique: 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
Leadway Assurance is Recruiting Insurance Advisors , Do you know any fresh graduate Bsc/ HND willing to build and grow a career in the insurance industry or Experienced in Insurance ,Kindly ask them to send their CV to mosaicafrique@gmail.com or call 07049255198, location is Aspamda/ Trade fair market Ojo lagos.
Re: What To Expect From A Virtual Interview With Leadway Pensure by larrypourl(m): 5:37pm On Jul 02, 2021
jubrilcastle:
Pensure or Pension.... Ayam not understanding

That's what leadway uses. theirs is Leadway Pensure
Re: What To Expect From A Virtual Interview With Leadway Pensure by Coast271: 6:33pm On Jul 02, 2021
Which ever, I got same invite about 2 weeks ago, though I leave in Kaduna but I didn't go for the interview...
Scared it's a marketing job with no basic salary.
Re: What To Expect From A Virtual Interview With Leadway Pensure by jubrilcastle(m): 9:27pm On Jul 02, 2021
larrypourl:

That's what leadway uses. theirs is Leadway Pensure
Ok. Thanks
Re: What To Expect From A Virtual Interview With Leadway Pensure by kingvicking(m): 8:07am On Jul 03, 2021
timibare:
Success is urz

Thanks
Re: What To Expect From A Virtual Interview With Leadway Pensure by kingvicking(m): 8:09am On Jul 03, 2021
Coast271:
Which ever, I got same invite about 2 weeks ago, though I leave in Kaduna but I didn't go for the interview...
Scared it's a marketing job with no basic salary.

LEADWAY PENSURE
is the pension arm of LEADWAY group

And their pay is mostly 100 & above, with good work environment.

It's the insurance arm that mostly base marketers on commission
Re: What To Expect From A Virtual Interview With Leadway Pensure by kingvicking(m): 8:13am On Jul 03, 2021
KenOne:
Madam, don't bother yourself Nigerian youths don't comment on things that will impact them meaningfully by through shared experiences like yours.

But will use their full energy to comment on Twitter, PDP, APC, Igboho, IPOB, Avengers issues.

Congratulations in advance, you've gotten the job, first and second round of interview passed, the written test will go the same way.

Thanks
I am a guy though,
I will be writing the test on Monday, guess it's just to fulfil their recruitment process,

And I just need to score above average
Re: What To Expect From A Virtual Interview With Leadway Pensure by kingvicking(m): 8:16am On Jul 03, 2021
Kzinne:
all these long interviews for customer service officer? God save Nigeria

Well, it's wasn't much of the stress though, their interview team were cool,

I just saw it as an interactive session, I expressed myself freely
Questions where asked one after the other and I was given adequate time to answer before moving to next question,
Re: What To Expect From A Virtual Interview With Leadway Pensure by kingvicking(m): 8:22am On Jul 03, 2021
LegalWolf:
Success bro..

While not feeling entitled m, I’ll ask you to please give a little specifics on the type of questions they asked in your interview and aptitude test...for the aptitude test, is it GMATS, English Questions, current affairs etc. This will go a long way helping prospective applicants.

Once more, I wish you luck.

The questions are the basic questions if every interview in the corporate world,
1. Let's meet u (tell us about yourself)
2. Why do you want to leave your current employer
3. Do your see yourself succeeding in this role?
4. Where do you see yourself in 5yrs
5. How did u get to know about the job opening?
6. Will you say u are a goalgetter (are u creative and give example if yes)

For the written test, I will update what the questions look like after the written test on Monday
Re: What To Expect From A Virtual Interview With Leadway Pensure by kingvicking(m): 8:26am On Jul 03, 2021
Perfectman91:

I bet you it's a marketing job you're getting. I know these guys

Well,
Will confirm ur speculation when I see appointment letter, but I am not taking a marketing job though,
Re: What To Expect From A Virtual Interview With Leadway Pensure by Perfectman91: 9:43am On Jul 03, 2021
kingvicking:

Well,
Will confirm ur speculation when I see appointment letter, but I am not taking a marketing job though,

I was also lured to come for an interview in the same leadway assurance opebi ikeja with the customer service rep msg sent to me, only to get there and find out it was a marketing job for myself & others. But its good to try, you never know. All the best
Re: What To Expect From A Virtual Interview With Leadway Pensure by kingvicking(m): 11:57am On Jul 03, 2021
Perfectman91:

I was also lured to come for an interview in the same leadway assurance opebi ikeja with the customer service rep msg sent to me, only to get there and find out it was a marketing job for myself & others. But its good to try, you never know. All the best

I am currently being interviewed for Leadway Pensure not Leadway Assurance.

Leadway pensure: deals with pension
Leadway Assurance: deals with insurance
Re: What To Expect From A Virtual Interview With Leadway Pensure by LegalWolf: 1:37pm On Jul 03, 2021
kingvicking:

The questions are the basic questions if every interview in the corporate world,
1. Let's meet u (tell us about yourself)
2. Why do you want to leave your current employer
3. Do your see yourself succeeding in this role?
4. Where do you see yourself in 5yrs
5. How did u get to know about the job opening?
6. Will you say u are a goalgetter (are u creative and give example if yes)

For the written test, I will update what the questions look like after the written test on Monday

Thank you brother. Really grateful
Re: What To Expect From A Virtual Interview With Leadway Pensure by Perfectman91: 2:37pm On Jul 03, 2021
kingvicking:

I am currently being interviewed for Leadway Pensure interview Leadway Assurance.

Good luck
Re: What To Expect From A Virtual Interview With Leadway Pensure by kingvicking(m): 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2021
I received an email to take a predictive index behavioural assessment, which I just did

I'll be taking the aptitude test on Monday morning.

Re: What To Expect From A Virtual Interview With Leadway Pensure by kingvicking(m): 6:15pm On Jul 09, 2021
Sorry for posting this update late, I have been really busy at work,

Monday 05/07/2021 I visited the branch I was to write the aptitude test, the senior man in the branch made me feel relaxed and welcomed,

I was ushered into a quiet room for the rest abs offered my choice beverage.

The test itself was in two categories
Objective and essay

The objectives was GMAT standard, which compromises of maths, verbal reasoning, English (comprehension passage, synonyms & antonyms)
About 50 questions & I was given 40mins

Essay part
I was given a topic to discuss. 20mins (probably to test my argument and persuasive skill)
Re: What To Expect From A Virtual Interview With Leadway Pensure by kingvicking(m): 6:19pm On Jul 09, 2021
On 7/07/2021
I received a mail from the HR help desk, requesting that I should send proof of my current remuneration & also that I have been scheduled for pre-employment medical test, that I will be contacted from the hospital.

The above implies that I passed the aptitude test,
So I sent the proof of remuneration to them.
Re: What To Expect From A Virtual Interview With Leadway Pensure by kingvicking(m): 6:26pm On Jul 09, 2021
The hospital to carry out the pre-employment medical test called me today to notify me of my schedule test, time and venue.

So I will be going for the medical test on Monday here in Abuja,
I just hope malaria is not a criteria for disqualification, cos son of man has been stressed this week and presently feeling symptoms of malaria, will start malaria treatment immediately though

As other events unfold I will update when ever I am chanced.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Got A Job At Virgin Nigeria Through Nairaland / NIMC Make Up Test -lets Share Ideas / Netherlands, Lagos Sign Mou To Create 4,000 Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.