Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,384 members, 7,812,131 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Video Of Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking Resurfaced Online. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking Resurfaced Online. (1163 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video / CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking Resurfaced Online. by Thekokoroomno1: 9:09pm On Jun 25, 2021
The video surfaced after she confessed to killing SuperTV CEO, Usifo Ataga who she accused of becoming allegedly violent after they allegedly got high on roofies. Video source: @eugenesblog9ja

Re: Video Of Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking Resurfaced Online. by jchioma: 9:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
Re: Video Of Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking Resurfaced Online. by fati2001(m): 9:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
u guy's should let her be..

every work has a reward.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking Resurfaced Online. by juseng(m): 9:22pm On Jun 25, 2021
Chidinma Ojukwu
what a bad way to blow.
Re: Video Of Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking Resurfaced Online. by doggedfighter(f): 9:22pm On Jun 25, 2021
Did she hide or deny that she's a smoker?

Or did anyone ask you for picture evidence of her being a smoker?
Re: Video Of Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking Resurfaced Online. by Enoch07: 9:24pm On Jun 25, 2021
This one don cast
Re: Video Of Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking Resurfaced Online. by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:38pm On Jun 25, 2021
Shuga daddy wey everybody dey manage he reach ur turn you run go kill am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking Resurfaced Online. by judetov2(m): 9:41pm On Jun 25, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Shuga daddy wey everybody dey manage he reach ur turn you run go kill am
nothing will happen to her,everybody is more concerned with her beauty

1 Like

Re: Video Of Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking Resurfaced Online. by Hoodbilonia: 5:18am On Jun 26, 2021
Even my ex still calls me.i always beg her everyday to quit this life but she would hissat me. She knows I love n care abt her
Re: Video Of Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking Resurfaced Online. by Umsworld: 8:28am On Jun 26, 2021
We are waiting for Chidima's video purging to surface grin

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Reduced Cultism In University Campuses — Man Sparks Debate / How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife And Four Childr / How 10 People Were Killed In Just 20 Hours New Year Blackaxe Vs Vikings VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.