Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,851 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu (86272 Views)

Lagos State Neighbourhood Watch Mandates Corps Members To Submit Their PVCs / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu Remanded in prison By Court For 30 Days / Police Debunk Arrest Of Suspect With Prepared Election Result In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by Airoflaw(m): 12:40pm On Jun 26, 2021
FinallyFamous:
Na wa o

She fit claim Self defence if CCTV no dey the room.

If CCTV dey the room tor, na lawyer go talk that one...

But why??

Young ladies: Leave married men for their wives,

Married men: leave people future wives alone for their husbands sad
are you aware she withdrew money from the death man's account Self defense!!!

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by Okwyjesus(m): 12:45pm On Jun 26, 2021
dollarsplenty:
This girl don turn celebrity overnight ! As in criminal celebrity . see as her street , house and even her neighbourhood became popular. She is definitely going to jail. The story still baffles me. A young girl with this audacious mind to kill brutally . There is more to this story.

Am struggling to swallow the story. Can't believe this young just kill like that
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by WATCHMANX: 12:50pm On Jun 26, 2021
uniqueboi1:
Prison warders go enjoy this girl o
I'm sure she is well capable of adding one or two of such warders to her "story that touches.. "! angry
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by Laeroy(f): 1:25pm On Jun 26, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed embarassed To the bible thumper above me, Even those that have your Jesus get killed, pastors get killed with Jesus no where to be found to save them, some even inside a church where according to your bible is place of refuge. You hypocrites should continue, with all your religion and Jesus your country is still worse and riddled with corruption

This is actually very deep..
But I actually agree with you.
Nobody is actually good.
But what happens to self control?
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by Befii: 1:26pm On Jun 26, 2021
U hv a point. Hweva, under pressure, u would likely do d sametin. Amidst ur mistake, u still want to retain ur innocency.

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by aspabay(m): 1:32pm On Jun 26, 2021
boolet:

Wawa, your papa na police shey? Dirty mumu. cheesy

You are simply an illetate. No point exchanging words with you.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by adenigga(m): 1:34pm On Jun 26, 2021
WATCHMANX:
I'm sure she is well capable of adding one or two of such warders to her "story that touches.. "! angry

Ah! Ah! Ah........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by boolet: 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2021
aspabay:

You are simply an illetate. No point exchanging words with you.
You are a lowlife man. You started it and I simply gave you back. Will you now get lost? Mumu, frustrated bat. Meanwhile, learn how to spell words correctly, 'illiterate' is the word. kiss
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by Befii: 1:56pm On Jun 26, 2021
All very possible.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by Befii: 1:58pm On Jun 26, 2021
U funny die oh. Possible!
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by Befii: 2:05pm On Jun 26, 2021
Tnx bro
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by Phraences: 2:05pm On Jun 26, 2021
olyrayy:

Oh please. Robert Greene is a quack. Someone who wrote about power and yet isn't powerful. And the guy you quoted is a dumbass motherfucker.

See people! He is powerful as an author. He has found his place in life. Where you expecting him to be on Forbes list of world's richest people? Smh.

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by Yankee101: 2:06pm On Jun 26, 2021
Quiet no mean good

Carry this one come yankee mistakenly and w go clean you out
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by Elvisgolden: 2:14pm On Jun 26, 2021
HappyCanadian:
Wrong target girl.. next time see Buhari and finish him off!

Someone else will still be praying for another gal to finish your father off too
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by DrayZee: 2:16pm On Jun 26, 2021
Born2Breed:
Poor investigative journalism.

The likes of David Hundeyin and Fasomyibo would have given us well-detailed information about the murderer.
David Hundeyin himself wasn’t able to think objectively on the matter. He was defending the girl left and right...that’s she’s not a criminal.
Man wasn’t thinking at all. Even he would’ve been a massive flop if he took up the case initially.

Some men will always lose their ability to think properly once they see an attractive woman, no matter how smart they had been in time past. He couldn’t even apologize properly.

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by zobyslow: 2:27pm On Jun 26, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Swx53aTDp8Q
super TV killer video surfaces online
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by sheanzy(m): 2:29pm On Jun 26, 2021
studentofTruth:
Enough of this case already, especially as emphasis is not placed on the main thing — drugs!

I'm shocked that an innocently looking 21-year old girl like this is doing drugs! If I have the capacity, my focus would be to find out why she's doing drugs and what attracted her to using drugs!

That someone who's high on drugs committed murder can never be a surprise to me! Drugs can mess with people's minds!

It's annoying that everyone is focused on the sensational aspect of the killing rather than the cause! But this is Nigeria where the aim is not on finding solutions but catching cruise!

modified: You God damned journalists and bloggers should focus on the use of illicit drugs among youths — who sold the drugs to her? the loopholes in the control of prescription-only medications, etc.
which one be who sold the drugs to her?

Do u know how many people selling drugs in Lagos, even aboki wey Dy repair ur shoe Dy carry drugs Dy sell , dey here Dy find who sell drug give am mumu human being
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by Bimpe29: 2:36pm On Jun 26, 2021
Abi ooo
Born2Breed:
Poor investigative journalism.

The likes of David Hundeyin and Fasomyibo would have given us well-detailed information about the murderer.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by Emilokoiyawon: 2:42pm On Jun 26, 2021
temitope66:
Its only in Nigeria crimes make people a celebrity, abi slamowier

This shows you have never traveled. Get a passport. Travel and see the rest of the world.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by Gfskw: 4:10pm On Jun 26, 2021
Really
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by Agugbadin: 4:18pm On Jun 26, 2021
timesup234:
Leave the poor girl alone. Na self defense

What do you mean by self defense by the time they drill her she will reveal the truth. What about the fake drives license, fake international passport found with her..
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by Proffdada: 4:24pm On Jun 26, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed embarassed To the bible thumper above me, Even those that have your Jesus get killed, pastors get killed with Jesus no where to be found to save them, some even inside a church where according to your bible is place of refuge. You hypocrites should continue, with all your religion and Jesus your country is still worse and riddled with corruption
If not for Jesus, it would have been worse. Nigeria would have joined Congo, Sudan, Angola and the rest of the unrest countries in Africa
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by PDPGuy: 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2021
Abudu2000:
now its all making sence to me. All those half narrations about being drunk and stabbing him just like that? That innocent looking angel? Not that ppl can't be wicked and saint looking but definitely not a 21yo. There's more this story they better apprehend the wife before she absconds. I believe she knows more than this little girl know.

The account you read would indicate that Usifo’s widow could be charged as an accessory after the fact.

But I doubt whether she can be charged with solicitation or conspiracy to commit theft if the ATM card, in question, was for a joint account with her late husband. If it was an ATM card linked to the man’s personal account, then she may well be charged with solicitation and conspiracy to commit theft.
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by tellmemore15: 6:35pm On Jun 26, 2021
I know they can not kill her or maltreat her. The issue of young ladies and sugar dad's has become an issue of kill or get killed. Mutilated bodies of young girls used for money rituals are what we see daily on line. If the man had not been a big shot would the media have hyped the story this much?

Give her some sentence and let her go.

A wasted life Shaa....

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by agbonkamen(f): 6:40pm On Jun 26, 2021
Finnese001:
See news, Nigerian reporters are useless angry
calm down na grin
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by kelmicheal: 7:26pm On Jun 26, 2021
Both the victim and the suspect are all guilty.

A married man with beautiful wife and kids going after sidechick

A young girl whose parent sent to the university to study and have a brighter future going out with somebody husband putting her father and mother to shame at the end.

The day of reckoning is coming
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:42pm On Jun 26, 2021
pickatyouu:
Na just a bad business day for both the murdered and the murderer.
If the man was violent as she claimed, y didn't she just leave.
I understand some men get violent with their women, see it as a fetish or being domineering. Her case the man thought he could possess her, but it went south.
If she took that day as a bad business day and left, she wldnt have been here now.
Indeed it was a bad business day, some men get so violent and aggressive when it comes to offsetting Konji level. It's a pity it ended this way
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by femixx: 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Inside-the-neighbourhood-of-suspected-Super-TV-CEOs- killer

So what is the news here now? Poor and drab story. angry
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by Rubbiish(m): 8:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
Jbleenk:

The withdrawal could be an afterthought, don’t u think? She withdrew the money to pay her school fees according to her. She need a good lawyer to prove her case. She’s just a victim of circumstance. We’ve all been there done that. Nobody holy pass.
Nobody holy pass are not for crime as grievous as this! Why did she have to kill the man?? What happens to the man kids? Do u think any of them go don pass 15 years? Why didn't she drug the man & withdraw his money without taking his life? This is no case of nobody holy pass, but pure evil! She didn't even poison the man, but had to stab him multiple times?? Come on!
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by Rubbiish(m): 8:35pm On Jun 26, 2021
kelmicheal:
Both the victim and the suspect are all guilty.

A married man with beautiful wife and kids going after sidechick

A young girl whose parent sent to the university to study and have a brighter future going out with somebody husband putting her father and mother to shame at the end.

The day of reckoning is coming
Only the suspect is guilty here!
The victim was just unlucky which can happen to anyone in every aspect of life! You can be unlucky to get killed buying a land by the seller, that was what happen to the victim here! There is no law that prohibit a married man from having a side chick, but our laws are against killings!
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by Rubbiish(m): 8:37pm On Jun 26, 2021
Laeroy:

This is actually very deep..
But I actually agree with you.
Nobody is actually good.
But what happens to self control?
Not having self control is not enough reason to get killed! There is no justification to what the lady did! The man was just unlucky!
Re: Usifo Ataga's Murder: Inside The Neighbourhood Of Suspect, Chidinma Ojukwu by Rubbiish(m): 8:41pm On Jun 26, 2021
Jman06:
I'm one of those who'll give that girl a second chance. Not justifying what she did but I believe she did that in self defense.

This should serve as a lesson to other married men to keep their prickks at home for their wives.
Does the self defence also include withdrawing from the man's account? Had it been she didn't withdraw from the man's account, see how u people would have twisted this story to self defence! There is no lesson here, the man was just unlucky, there is no law restricting married men from having affairs!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady / Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch / Degi-Eremienyo: The Conflicting Names That Disqualified APC Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.