Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Marcelo Becomes Madrid's Captain After Sergio Ramos' Departure - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Marcelo Becomes Madrid's Captain After Sergio Ramos' Departure (29872 Views)

Busquets Becomes Barcelona New Captain After Lionel Messi's Departure / Unai Emery Appoints New Captain After Fall Out With Koscielny / Cristiano Ronaldo Caught Fingering Marcelo As They Celebrate Against Valencia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marcelo Becomes Madrid's Captain After Sergio Ramos' Departure by BrazilaAirporta: 7:45am On Jun 26, 2021
Myball time best dribbler
Re: Marcelo Becomes Madrid's Captain After Sergio Ramos' Departure by Topmaike007(m): 7:47am On Jun 26, 2021
kalu61:
I'm not saying you people never celebrated him but you can pretend no to understand what HERO/LEGEND STATUS
mean in football club.

Where is Casillas?
Casillas is in madrid as one of our board members, Raul is coaching castilla
Re: Marcelo Becomes Madrid's Captain After Sergio Ramos' Departure by Lamasta(m): 8:05am On Jun 26, 2021
Galaticos been selling and selling their legends since time immemorial cool
Re: Marcelo Becomes Madrid's Captain After Sergio Ramos' Departure by MERCHANDISER: 8:18am On Jun 26, 2021
I love Marcelo

1 Like

Re: Marcelo Becomes Madrid's Captain After Sergio Ramos' Departure by MERCHANDISER: 8:18am On Jun 26, 2021
BrazilaAirporta:
Myball time best dribbler
most underrated player
Re: Marcelo Becomes Madrid's Captain After Sergio Ramos' Departure by dsocioemmy(m): 8:27am On Jun 26, 2021
Coronavirus84:
Real Madrid don't usually have respect for players, the way Ronaldo departed then without any honour for him and now it's Ramos that always play for them like killing himself for every real Madrid's match. Congratulations to Marcelo as the present Madrid figure head

Even their legendary keeper, Casilas was treated so poorly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marcelo Becomes Madrid's Captain After Sergio Ramos' Departure by Fanuchi007: 8:36am On Jun 26, 2021
D only reason I supported Madrid was because of Ronaldo, ever since my boy left that club, I don't give a sh*t about what happens there, I don't even watch their matches anymore. D day Ronaldo leaves Juventus, I will stop watching Seria A. If Ronaldo goes to India, I'll start watching Indian League grin grin. I only watch english league and the league with a GOAT.

2 Likes

Re: Marcelo Becomes Madrid's Captain After Sergio Ramos' Departure by TheArrowhead(m): 8:38am On Jun 26, 2021
damilola4162:

https://newspremises.com.ng/marcelo-becomes-real-madrid-new-captain-after-sergio-ramos-departure/

Hé was on loan to Hertha Berlin in 2016/2017. I attended the send-off party in Berlin
Re: Marcelo Becomes Madrid's Captain After Sergio Ramos' Departure by Jostoman: 9:04am On Jun 26, 2021
DelphiOracle:
how's that possible?
it's very possible. When John Terry wants to join Aston villa he made it clear to them that he will not play against Chelsea and they agree.

1 Like

Re: Marcelo Becomes Madrid's Captain After Sergio Ramos' Departure by OChimex: 9:35am On Jun 26, 2021
Coronavirus84:
Real Madrid don't usually have respect for players, the way Ronaldo departed then without any honour for him and now it's Ramos that always play for them like killing himself for every real Madrid's match. Congratulations to Marcelo as the present Madrid figure head

They do. They really do, just that most people in Africa have short memory. Go to their dressing rooms and many places in the stadium they have the photos of those legends hanging around in respect. And some are named after stands, stadium, etc.
Have you forgotten how Maradona was respected? Even the entire Naples stood still for him.
They hold them in high esteem in such away that generations upon generations will hear about them when they are no more. Not the kind of stupid worship/ eye service respect you guys do in Africa that is shortlived.
Re: Marcelo Becomes Madrid's Captain After Sergio Ramos' Departure by Asiseeit: 9:40am On Jun 26, 2021
My problem with this is the only problem I have with Real Madrid, their President Florentino Perez. The man too dey do.
Shouldn't the Coach be the one to make this announcement and decision?
Re: Marcelo Becomes Madrid's Captain After Sergio Ramos' Departure by Franking: 10:06am On Jun 26, 2021
When is Marcelo leaving?
Re: Marcelo Becomes Madrid's Captain After Sergio Ramos' Departure by promisedeco(m): 11:10am On Jun 26, 2021
Jostoman:
How I wish Ramos can swallow his pride and go to Barcelona and have agreement with Barcelona that he will never play against Madrid in any competition
You want a galactico to play for Barcelona? That's insane brother
Re: Marcelo Becomes Madrid's Captain After Sergio Ramos' Departure by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 26, 2021
Kudos!
The first Non-Spanish player to captain Madrid
Re: Marcelo Becomes Madrid's Captain After Sergio Ramos' Departure by Manigie: 12:00pm On Jun 26, 2021
Dikaveli:
Doesn't make sense
Dem for give you ba?
Re: Marcelo Becomes Madrid's Captain After Sergio Ramos' Departure by headboyprince(m): 12:51pm On Jun 26, 2021
Towersport:
Get Airtel unlimited data for only #500
Get it at 09057034097

which one is unlimited data. is it that VPN Cheat that keeps disconneting all the time
Re: Marcelo Becomes Madrid's Captain After Sergio Ramos' Departure by oloriooko(m): 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2021
Ramos a gallant galatico, fighting machine, dedicated and brutal, what a player!
BTW where is he off to?
Re: Marcelo Becomes Madrid's Captain After Sergio Ramos' Departure by DelphiOracle(m): 1:54pm On Jun 26, 2021
Jostoman:
it's very possible. When John Terry wants to join Aston villa he made it clear to them that he will not play against Chelsea and they agree.
ok
Re: Marcelo Becomes Madrid's Captain After Sergio Ramos' Departure by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2021
Topmaike007:
we appreciate mate go and read about Ramos departure and stop following this dudes to spill trash

Have read about it bro since.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Raphael Mbotela, 18-Year-Old Zambia Referee Set To Officiate League Games / The Mansion Eden Hazard Purchased In Madrid (Photos) / Francis Uzoho Undergoes Successful Knee Surgery (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.