Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,629 members, 7,847,632 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:00 PM

What A Beautiful Creature - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What A Beautiful Creature (333 Views)

What Has This Creature Done To You? / When A Guy Is In Love With A Beautiful Lady / The Lustful Doctor And A Beautiful Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What A Beautiful Creature by Hollybratt(m): 7:04am On Jun 26, 2021
A beautiful girl who thought she was ugly
The one who has never feel love
she gazed at the mirror each time she got worries. she thinks about how ugly she is "Am i that ugly? Am i like a member of the serpent? Do i look unpleasant? Am i shabby?" She asks herself this questions everyday of her life. Each time she asked me"Excuse me, am i ugly?" funny question! I replied her"God created everybody beautiful, so my dear you are beautiful".
She burst into tears. I asked her why she cried. she said her parent has never told her she's beautiful. each time she asked them the same question she asked me, the mother always told her "Only God Can Tell" while the father will told her"My dear I Can't Tell oh" Even when she asks her pastor, the pastor will told her "I don't know but you need to be prayerful" prayerful? What concern prayer with ugliness. Will prayer apply make up to her face to make her beautiful? or it is prayer that will turn her to a new creature. The truth is that the girl is a Deeper life member.
Re: What A Beautiful Creature by Realtalk20: 7:07am On Jun 26, 2021
[s]
Hollybratt:
A beautiful girl who thought she was ugly
The one who has never feel love
she gazed at the mirror each time she got worries. she thinks about how ugly she is "Am i that ugly? Am i like a member of the serpent? Do i look unpleasant? Am i shabby?" She asks herself this questions everyday of her life. Each time she asked me"Excuse me, am i ugly?" funny question! I replied her"God created everybody beautiful, so my dear you are beautiful".
She burst into tears I asked her why she cried. she said her parent has never told her she's beautiful. each time she asked them the same question she asked me, the mother always told her "Only God Can Tell" while the father will told her"My dear I Can't Tell oh" Even when she asks her pastor, the pastor will told her "I don't know but you need to be prayerful. prayerful? What concern prayer with ugliness. Will prayer apply make up to her face to make her beautiful? or it is prayer that will turn her to a new creature. The truth is that the girl is a Deeper life member.
[/s]

Dude stop smoking weed
Re: What A Beautiful Creature by Hollybratt(m): 7:12am On Jun 26, 2021
Realtalk20:
[s][/s]
Dude stop smoking weed
I post what comes to mind. Realtalk20 mind ur business b4 i tell my mum

(1) (Reply)

I Asked My 12-year Old To Do A ‘good/bad Cop’ Thumbnail For Me. See The Result!! / But We Can Buy You People Iphone 12 / Interview With Detty December: “come Rain, Come Shine, We Outside”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.