Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,635 members, 7,958,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:10 AM

N-power Batch C: Deployment List Sent To All 36 States - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Batch C: Deployment List Sent To All 36 States (31486 Views)

N-power Batch C: Deployment/physical Verification Will Be Communicated Via Email / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / Police Recruitment 2018 List Of Shortlisted Applicants In All 36 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Batch C: Deployment List Sent To All 36 States by akosh005: 1:32pm On Jun 27, 2021
Nkemella:

As the deployment list has been sent,is there need for physical verification any more?
Spiritual verification before physical verification ni ooooo
Re: N-power Batch C: Deployment List Sent To All 36 States by malakaimoscondo: 1:32pm On Jun 27, 2021
RunzMAN:

30 k every month for a duration of two years.
oga na one year
Re: N-power Batch C: Deployment List Sent To All 36 States by tolijascro(m): 1:34pm On Jun 27, 2021
Fanuchi007:
Make my name comot for stream 2.... I need that awoof moni make I use am de flex grin grin

I trust people like u u no go dey go teach at all...na to dey wait the 30k use am flex at the end of each month till 2022 angry grin
Re: N-power Batch C: Deployment List Sent To All 36 States by supercharles(m): 1:39pm On Jun 27, 2021
One year
Re: N-power Batch C: Deployment List Sent To All 36 States by sultry69(m): 1:55pm On Jun 27, 2021
RunzMAN:

Its just a yr scheme now.
Re: N-power Batch C: Deployment List Sent To All 36 States by Kaybae(f): 1:57pm On Jun 27, 2021
nairalee:
Since this batch B commenced, hundreds of updates have graced nairaland front page yet not a single person has recieved 1kobo. This is nonsense. Everyday empty useless update
The update tired me jare. Npower this and Npower that
Re: N-power Batch C: Deployment List Sent To All 36 States by Mypeople2(m): 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2021
ezenwaez:

The N-Power NASIMS physical verification will commence any moment from now as the N-Power NASIMS deployment list has been sent to all 36 States focal persons accross Nigeria.

All N-Power Batch C applicants are hereby advised to be observant and constantly checking their emails and NASIMS self service portal for further directives.
My guy it takes nothing less than 50k to feed someone for a month, apart from money for house rent.So N30k monthly means nothing in this economy

2 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C: Deployment List Sent To All 36 States by zubimete(f): 2:03pm On Jun 27, 2021
Wahala be like npowa update e no dey finish. Smiles

2 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C: Deployment List Sent To All 36 States by Epistasis(m): 2:03pm On Jun 27, 2021
Once Lala sees Npower or snake related news, he is always very happy. Straight to front page.

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: Deployment List Sent To All 36 States by MrMacinterchi1: 2:11pm On Jun 27, 2021
RunzMAN:

It's one year now, no longer 2years .
Re: N-power Batch C: Deployment List Sent To All 36 States by Akhee: 2:15pm On Jun 27, 2021
RunzMAN:

Na 6 month now. Na only people wey dey Nteach go reach 1year.
Re: N-power Batch C: Deployment List Sent To All 36 States by doneback04: 2:16pm On Jun 27, 2021
Orubebe01:
With all these stress I believe the allowance will be up to 80k
I swear, small money they are stressing people.
Re: N-power Batch C: Deployment List Sent To All 36 States by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 2:19pm On Jun 27, 2021
RunzMAN:

I don't think it's 2 years anymore but rather 12 months I.e for N-teach, N-agro and like are 6 months
Re: N-power Batch C: Deployment List Sent To All 36 States by 1stanlo(m): 2:31pm On Jun 27, 2021
I swear
zubimete:
Wahala be like npowa update e no dey finish. Smiles
Re: N-power Batch C: Deployment List Sent To All 36 States by Fanuchi007: 2:31pm On Jun 27, 2021
tolijascro:

I trust people like u u no go dey go teach at all...na to dey wait the 30k use am flex at the end of each month till 2022 angry grin
How u take know grin I swear u de see vision

2 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C: Deployment List Sent To All 36 States by iconnecta(m): 3:04pm On Jun 27, 2021
ok. good one
Re: N-power Batch C: Deployment List Sent To All 36 States by Gjmff: 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2021
Oh
Re: N-power Batch C: Deployment List Sent To All 36 States by UtuokeAlcoholic: 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2021
RunzMAN:

No Oga it has been reduced to one year for graduates and six months for non graduates. This was the info they gave on their portal during registration
Re: N-power Batch C: Deployment List Sent To All 36 States by UtuokeAlcoholic: 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2021
adewaleadeyemi8:

I don't think it's 2 years anymore but rather 12 months I.e for N-teach, N-agro and like are 6 months
Even agro was reduced to six months.
Re: N-power Batch C: Deployment List Sent To All 36 States by cesil26: 3:39pm On Jun 27, 2021
When is the Stream 2 Kickstarting...?
Re: N-power Batch C: Deployment List Sent To All 36 States by SenatorJames(m): 3:46pm On Jun 27, 2021
ezenwaez:

The N-Power NASIMS physical verification will commence any moment from now as the N-Power NASIMS deployment list has been sent to all 36 States focal persons accross Nigeria.

All N-Power Batch C applicants are hereby advised to be observant and constantly checking their emails and NASIMS self service portal for further directives.

Okay
Re: N-power Batch C: Deployment List Sent To All 36 States by ogascomax: 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2021
In other to know if Federal government is truthful they need to send the numbers of people that they have taken State by State, then we will tell if it is up to 500,000.

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: Deployment List Sent To All 36 States by happy662(m): 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2021
RunzMAN:

One year not two years
Re: N-power Batch C: Deployment List Sent To All 36 States by abibshine: 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2021
ezenwaez:

How genuine is this information sir?
Re: N-power Batch C: Deployment List Sent To All 36 States by Abtijani: 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2021
How do I check my name online, for the batch C list
Re: N-power Batch C: Deployment List Sent To All 36 States by udoka1987: 5:30pm On Jun 27, 2021
I was not shortlisted...I scored 75 in the test...Am supposed to be under Batch c
Re: N-power Batch C: Deployment List Sent To All 36 States by tobillionaire(m): 5:48pm On Jun 27, 2021
udoka1987:
I was not shortlisted...I scored 75 in the test...Am supposed to be under Batch c
but I applied with ND, scored 60 nd was shortlisted cos I've done biometrics, Nhealth applicant
Re: N-power Batch C: Deployment List Sent To All 36 States by ultimateprof: 6:57pm On Jun 27, 2021
All this wahala on top 30k?
Re: N-power Batch C: Deployment List Sent To All 36 States by Aboki1993: 7:08pm On Jun 27, 2021
I have print my bvn details but my day of birth is correct with my npower print outI have print my bvn details but my day of birth is correct with my npower print outI have print my bvn details but my day of birth is correct with my npower print out
Re: N-power Batch C: Deployment List Sent To All 36 States by Henryfour(m): 8:49pm On Jun 27, 2021
for the associate you are referring ...

please send them the link below �.
Let them click the link and fill the form there in.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdP22NxWkpFRwS1VR_nAsplqkzMeYwcLJgyj-uHcqhPCmolXw/viewform

This is so we can make arrangements on training them ,

*then let them select other - and put the name of the scout (i.e Okereke uchechukwu) that referred them for proper tracking and documentation*.
Kindly let me hv d names of those dat hv completed d form ASAP.
Send me your details after filling 07016714007
Re: N-power Batch C: Deployment List Sent To All 36 States by Chucks1989(m): 9:12pm On Jun 27, 2021
RunzMAN:

One year Oga

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Using A Blackberry Might Prevent You From Getting A Job. / I Am 25 And Want To Start Up My Own Business. Which Businesses Can I Consider? / Is First Bank Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.