Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Crypto Signals Made Simple. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Crypto Signals Made Simple. (1437 Views)

Come In For Your Crypto Signals / Oil Prices Fall As U.S. Signals Possible Waivers On Iran Sanctions / Uk Export Made Simple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crypto Signals Made Simple. by Qoyyum95(m): 9:30am On Jun 26, 2021
How will you feel like if you can get to make more money from the Cryptocurrency market with little to no hardwork from your end?

This is neither a percentage paying platform not are you going to send money to anyone.

Let me explain how we are going to do it...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Signals Made Simple. by Qoyyum95(m): 9:36am On Jun 26, 2021
Cryptocurrency trading mostly deals with news and events on one hand, and then demand and supply on the other hand.

The analysis of news and events that affects the volatility of the Cryptocurrency market is called FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS (FA), while that of demand and supply in respect to the price of the commodity is called TECHNICAL ANALYSIS(TA).

Both analysis are of topmost importance but TA is more important to retail traders than FA.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Signals Made Simple. by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 26, 2021
all na scam.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Signals Made Simple. by Qoyyum95(m): 9:44am On Jun 26, 2021
You might be wondering that what has retail traders got to do with the Cryptocurrency market? I will clear your doubts now.

The financial market be it Forex, Indices, Commodities or Cryptocurrency has two major players;

They are; the institutional players and the retail players.

The institutional players are those who buy a large amount of a given financial asset at a particular point in time, they include the banks, hedge funds managers etc.

They can pump the price of an asset by buying a large volume of that asset, and can also dump the price of that same asset or another asset by releasing a large volume of the asset to the market after taking their profit.
Re: Crypto Signals Made Simple. by Qoyyum95(m): 9:56am On Jun 26, 2021
That's why you might see an asset that is 0.4$ some hours ago rising in price exponentially,
and while it got to 1.5$, and you feel like wao, I can also make more money by buying this asset at 1.5$ and sell at maybe 3$, that's a cool 100% within a small timeframe.

But you will be surprised that it's after you bought high that the institutional players will start dumping the ones that they bought earlier at 0.4$ at 1.5$.

This will make the price of the asset to drop, but some greedy traders will still be accumulating more by consoling themselves with ; BUY THE DIP.

Although it's good to buy the dip, but it's not every dip that you buy.

This is where the knowledge of TA comes to play, with technical analysis, you will know when to buy a particular asset, whether to wait for a retest or not.
Re: Crypto Signals Made Simple. by Qoyyum95(m): 10:09am On Jun 26, 2021
That's some of the things that we will be doing on this thread, analysing some coins so as to know;

1) When to enter
2) When to take profit (TP).
3) When to exit if the trade is against us(SL).

With this three(3) steps above and with proper risk management, we can surely make some additional money to help offset some expenses.

I will be dropping cryto signals here for the benefit of all;

Why am I doing this? because I know that some of you will be eager to know...

1. Having trading buddies makes one a better trader, so everyone on this is my trading buddy, you see it's a win-win scenario.

2. When you share knowledge, you grow up more.

3. Sharing signals here will make me being on my toes trading wise. So I won't want to disappoint you all in so doing, I won't disappoint myself.
Re: Crypto Signals Made Simple. by Qoyyum95(m): 10:16am On Jun 26, 2021
Not only are we going to be dropping cryto signals, but also we will be dropping cryto educational materials, which will enhance our crypo education massively.

Kindly note that:

CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING IS A HIGH RISK-HIGH REWARD BUSINESS.

* You are hereby advise to Do your own research (DYOR).
* Embrace proper risk management.
*Do not invest your life savings.
*It's not a get rich quick scheme.

Any signal that I drop, in the words of CZ Binance, it's: not a financial advise(NFA).

Thanks. we start soon....
Re: Crypto Signals Made Simple. by Qoyyum95(m): 10:20am On Jun 26, 2021
If you have any coin(s) that you want the analysis, you can drop it under the thread and we will look into it.

Preferably coins within the range of 100 dollars market cap.
Re: Crypto Signals Made Simple. by Dowenship(m): 11:39am On Jun 26, 2021
So, all this analysis will be done here on nairaland or you have a group(watsap or tell) where you make this analysis
Re: Crypto Signals Made Simple. by Qoyyum95(m): 11:43am On Jun 26, 2021
You think so? but I will prove you wrong.
Nobody is asking for payment from anyone.
Xiaomi1:
all na scam.
Re: Crypto Signals Made Simple. by Dowenship(m): 12:16pm On Jun 26, 2021
Qoyyum95:
You think so? but I will prove you wrong.
Nobody is asking for payment from anyone.
leavehim and ans me na
Re: Crypto Signals Made Simple. by Qoyyum95(m): 12:18pm On Jun 26, 2021
it will be posted on this thread.
Dowenship:
So, all this analysis will be done here on nairaland or you have a group(watsap or tell) where you make this analysis
Re: Crypto Signals Made Simple. by Dowenship(m): 3:50pm On Jun 26, 2021
Qoyyum95:
it will be posted on this thread.
it would have been easier and direct on those medias but anyways well done... looking forward to this
Re: Crypto Signals Made Simple. by Bbtyss: 4:05pm On Jun 26, 2021
-
Re: Crypto Signals Made Simple. by Qoyyum95(m): 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2021
Happy Sunday to you all, my buddies.

All things being equal, we will start dropping cryto signals by tomorrow.

Not only that, we will be dropping Cryptocurrency educational materials as well as personal development materials.

Someone here suggested that we open a WhatsApp group for our signals, what do you think about the suggestion?

Should we start here and later on we open a WhatsApp group or we should open the WhatsApp group at once and we start there.

Note: you are not paying money to anyone neither Will anyone trade for you.

Try to fund your Binance account with any amount that you can, because we will mostly deal with Binance listed coins unless stated otherwise.

I will be expecting your suggestions concerning the medium we are to use either here or Whatsapp.

Thanks.
Re: Crypto Signals Made Simple. by ibroxman1(m): 2:35pm On Jun 27, 2021
Create a WhatsApp group
Re: Crypto Signals Made Simple. by fergieboy: 4:44pm On Jun 27, 2021
WhatsApp Group

Create and drop the link
Re: Crypto Signals Made Simple. by Qoyyum95(m): 4:54pm On Jun 27, 2021
Total of three people has suggested that we use WhatsApp group, we are still waiting for others to bring forward their own suggestions.

Am thinking of waiting till night fall, to read other people's suggestions.
Re: Crypto Signals Made Simple. by Qoyyum95(m): 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2021
To make everything faster, this is the group link..

https:///JFjdh4POJ8xDB8zoxoeJWP

1 Like

Re: Crypto Signals Made Simple. by Qoyyum95(m): 5:00pm On Jun 27, 2021
Re: Crypto Signals Made Simple. by Qoyyum95(m): 5:01pm On Jun 27, 2021
Alternatively, you can send a WhatsApp message to me on

Zero nine zero seven three seven four three zero eight one.
Qoyyum95:

****https:///JFjdh4POJ8xDB8zoxoeJWP***

https:///JFjdh4POJ8xDB8zoxoeJWP
Re: Crypto Signals Made Simple. by Qoyyum95(m): 9:24pm On Jun 27, 2021
People have started joining the group chat, kindly do well to join as soon as possible.
Re: Crypto Signals Made Simple. by Qoyyum95(m): 1:50am On Jun 28, 2021
It has started to get interesting in the group, what are you still waiting for?

You can join at no cost, maybe you are doubting because it's free, join us and cast out your doubts.
Re: Crypto Signals Made Simple. by Qoyyum95(m): 9:06am On Jul 06, 2021
We are moving, join our group and see things for yourself...
Re: Crypto Signals Made Simple. by Qoyyum95(m): 9:20am On Jul 06, 2021
Trend following, in less than 24 hours. 30% profit and we are still moving.

Come on board let's move forward together.

Re: Crypto Signals Made Simple. by Qoyyum95(m): 3:14pm On Jul 07, 2021
We keep on moving, join us today at no fee.

Maybe you are thinking that because it's free, it's not worth it? sorry to disappoint you, though it's free, but it's worth a fortune.

Do well to join us to clear your doubts at once.
Re: Crypto Signals Made Simple. by cmoney22222: 6:57pm On Jul 07, 2021
Link to the group is bringing error

Pls post correct link

Thanks

Qoyyum95:
We keep on moving, join us today at no fee.

Maybe you are thinking that because it's free, it's not worth it? sorry to disappoint you, though it's free, but it's worth a fortune.

Do well to join us to clear your doubts at once.
Re: Crypto Signals Made Simple. by Qoyyum95(m): 6:58am On Jul 08, 2021
send me a message on WhatsApp.
cmoney22222:
Link to the group is bringing error

Pls post correct link

Thanks

Re: Crypto Signals Made Simple. by Qoyyum95(m): 3:40am On Jul 13, 2021
We are still milking our signals, do you want to keep sitting on the fence? join us let's move forward together.

45% profit in less than 24 hours.

Re: Crypto Signals Made Simple. by saraclay: 7:10am On Jul 13, 2021
Measure percentage retracements. Market corrections up or down usually retrace a significant portion of the previous trend. You can measure the corrections in an existing trend in simple percentages. A fifty percent retracement of a prior trend is most common. A minimum retracement is usually one-third of the prior trend. The maximum retracement is usually two-thirds. Fibonacci Retracements1) of 38% and 62% are also worth watching. During a pullback in an uptrend, therefore, initial buy points are in the 33-38% retracement area.
Check Gold Forecast for more information.

Draw trend lines. Trend lines are one of the simplest and most effective charting tools. All you need is a straight edge and two points on the chart. Up trend lines are drawn along two successive lows. Down trend lines are drawn along two successive peaks. Prices will often pull back to trend lines before resuming their trend. The breaking of trend lines usually signals a change in trend. A valid trend line should be touched at least three times. The longer a trend line has been in effect, and the more times it has been tested, the more important it becomes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Latest Fraudulent Banking Email Alert, Be Warned! / Needed Urgently In Ph(block Moulder With Block Moulding Machine) / Help Me! I Need 800k To Start Up A Very Lucrative Biz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.