Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,885 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Bbnaija Reunion: Prince Was Not Sincere With Me — Dorathy - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija Reunion: Prince Was Not Sincere With Me — Dorathy (24009 Views)

Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) / Dorathy Gave BrightO A Mouth Action (BBNaija Reunion) / BBNaija Reunion Show: Ex-BBNaija Housemates Return To The House In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija Reunion: Prince Was Not Sincere With Me — Dorathy by phemmyfour: 3:07pm On Jun 26, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
I still don't understand why everyone is running after Dorathy.

Is it because of her bvvbs or what?

It's now very obvious that she has nothing to offer.

What a useless TV Show.
Running after who?

You probably don't have tv. How can you miss the show and its Reunion

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Reunion: Prince Was Not Sincere With Me — Dorathy by Tapout(m): 3:08pm On Jun 26, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

It's getting out of hands bro.

I swear bro, I watched the scene where Katrina was going back & forth on 5 seconds with praise on live TV and I was shocked, nothing like shame anymore. I was still recovering from that when Dora started boasting of how she blew the sh!t of out bright, i just weak mehn. I'm not a saint myself, but I have shame abeg. cheesy One thing was apparent though, a good number of them were pretending while in the house.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija Reunion: Prince Was Not Sincere With Me — Dorathy by FirefliesSun(f): 3:13pm On Jun 26, 2021
They are just acting
Re: Bbnaija Reunion: Prince Was Not Sincere With Me — Dorathy by Fryzi(m): 3:14pm On Jun 26, 2021
No, Buhari does not give a crawling bleep about BBN, infact he wants more of this programmes to take our time & forget the real issues of Nigeria.
Thor3399:
And u wonder why buhari wants to ban the whole internet space. This is one of the reason
Re: Bbnaija Reunion: Prince Was Not Sincere With Me — Dorathy by PoshTraveIer: 3:15pm On Jun 26, 2021
Omihanifa:
Watched the episode yesterday,TolaniBAJ hasn't gotten over prince and that's why she get deep hearted for Dora.
She felt Dora manipulated prince to end the relationship grin

But Wetin even funny to me nah when tolanibaj told prince that his sex was wack upon all the muscles way Baba get he could barely perform grin

Prince too returned the insult back when he told her he hasn't regretted anything before in his life, but having sex with tolanibaj is the only regret he has in life grin

On a lighter note Lilo nah olosho grin
Wetin lilo do abeg, i always knew that hoe is a bg hoe
Re: Bbnaija Reunion: Prince Was Not Sincere With Me — Dorathy by ArewaWife(m): 3:17pm On Jun 26, 2021
Omihanifa:
Watched the episode yesterday,TolaniBAJ hasn't gotten over prince and that's why she get deep hearted for Dora.

But Wetin even funny to me nah when tolanibaj told prince that his sex was wack upon all the muscles way Baba get he could barely perform grin

Prince too returned the insult back when he told her he hasn't regretted anything before in his life, but having sex with tolanibaj is the only regret he has in life grin

I felt Eric still liked Lilo so reached out to her, but as she came out she wanted bigger fish

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Reunion: Prince Was Not Sincere With Me — Dorathy by Coldie(m): 3:25pm On Jun 26, 2021
Fine u no fine, u still get mind go disgrace yourself for live tv spoil the small chances you get.

Bl0w j0b Dora

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Reunion: Prince Was Not Sincere With Me — Dorathy by doyinisaac(m): 3:27pm On Jun 26, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's so hard to be honest without it coming across as bodyshaming.
I'm repulsed by the size of this girl's boobs and it's a pity she has a chest full of ratchedness.

I'm not surprised with Dorathy's antics in the reunion show because they are all the same, I mean these women.
The only thing they love to open asides a man's wallet is their filthy legs.
A few weeks in the house and they're acting like the men they met in the house are the only men they've encountered all their slutty lives.

God knows if I was a housemate, I'd fvck all of them including anyone's mom who comes to me to take pictures.
But God should not allow us meet women who will be shameless enough to tell the world that we broke Churchill's record of 30seconds.

It seems a trend that the housemates get less inhibited and more debauched with every passing season.
I can't wait to see how scumful the ladies of the new season will be.
There is always sense in your nonsense...

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Reunion: Prince Was Not Sincere With Me — Dorathy by Joetttimua1811(m): 3:27pm On Jun 26, 2021
I over hate this mumu show
Re: Bbnaija Reunion: Prince Was Not Sincere With Me — Dorathy by EMMY76: 3:32pm On Jun 26, 2021
What right does this shamele olosho that gave brighto Mouth Action on national tv to be angry with prince?
Re: Bbnaija Reunion: Prince Was Not Sincere With Me — Dorathy by EMMY76: 3:36pm On Jun 26, 2021
Fryzi:
If u want ur post on front page, post about BBN.

Pls do you know how I can post on this forum?
Re: Bbnaija Reunion: Prince Was Not Sincere With Me — Dorathy by cosse(m): 3:46pm On Jun 26, 2021
Premiumwriter:
Do you want to build a tech startup like Twitter?

But you can't program?

No worries. Get our one-click install script and have the platform running in no time.

It's so easy you can do everything in as little as two minutes. No errors in the script.

It's only for 5k.

Check the live demo www.colibri-sm.ru
lol.twitter-like app.5k... .....kwantinue
Re: Bbnaija Reunion: Prince Was Not Sincere With Me — Dorathy by Seniorwriter(m): 3:47pm On Jun 26, 2021
espn:
Aside the breast nothing dey this overhyped Dora... with all this yanmayanma thing wey dem dey do...We will face another 3months of stupid and useless noise again... Abeg who get ideas...deal...connect...Lets make money... 2021 is almost over buhari never fulfil his promises to us...

@ESPN let's deal....what are your E-Sport tournament and how do we partner.
espn:
Can we chat better on whatsapp...
I can chat on facebook.
My convos are devoid of WhatsApp...reason because I get added to detractive groups that negates my interest ....
So kindly reach out via the FB ID on my profile.

@Seniorwriter

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Reunion: Prince Was Not Sincere With Me — Dorathy by MediMedi(m): 3:57pm On Jun 26, 2021
BreastIna

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Reunion: Prince Was Not Sincere With Me — Dorathy by Gjmff: 4:03pm On Jun 26, 2021
How
Re: Bbnaija Reunion: Prince Was Not Sincere With Me — Dorathy by espn(m): 4:16pm On Jun 26, 2021
Seniorwriter:

@ESPN let's deal....what are your E-Sport tournament and how do we partner.

@Seniorwriter
Can we chat better on whatsapp...
Re: Bbnaija Reunion: Prince Was Not Sincere With Me — Dorathy by imalian09: 4:16pm On Jun 26, 2021
[mad oooquote author=NwaAmaikpe post=103105745] shocked

It's so hard to be honest without it coming across as bodyshaming.
I'm repulsed by the size of this girl's boobs and it's a pity she has a chest full of ratchedness.

I'm not surprised with Dorathy's antics in the reunion show because they are all the same, I mean these women.
The only thing they love to open asides a man's wallet is their filthy legs.
A few weeks in the house and they're acting like the men they met in the house are the only men they've encountered all their slutty lives.

God knows if I was a housemate, I'd fvck all of them including anyone's mom who comes to me to take pictures.
But God should not allow us meet women who will be shameless enough to tell the world that we broke Churchill's record of 30seconds.

It seems a trend that the housemates get less inhibited and more debauched with every passing season.
I can't wait to see how scumful the ladies of the new season will be.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Reunion: Prince Was Not Sincere With Me — Dorathy by BENEAMATA: 4:38pm On Jun 26, 2021
tillaman:
Dorathy with the Boooooobs!!
But this one wey bright talk say after the BJ dorathy gave him the next morning he get boil for him schlong, na since that time I no fancy my darling Dorathy again because she no gree address that issue
Not boil , swelling at the private part .That can mean the dorathy is not good at Mouth Gig , letting her dentals get in the way too often and you know what teeth marks can do to skin/shaft .
Re: Bbnaija Reunion: Prince Was Not Sincere With Me — Dorathy by phemmyfour: 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2021
Omihanifa:

Nice summary
Lilo pretended she was drunk

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Reunion: Prince Was Not Sincere With Me — Dorathy by AsawanaDgreat: 5:13pm On Jun 26, 2021
Ashi program
Re: Bbnaija Reunion: Prince Was Not Sincere With Me — Dorathy by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 26, 2021
Ex BBnaija season 5 are the most pained set of people I've ever seeing with the opportunity, exposure, connection,money and brands they represent they still behave like touts and hungry people...
See the other day Lucy fighting with kaisha on a live TV...
*Tbaj nearly fought Vee because of Neo
*Lilo and Leo are walls apart
*What of that olosho Ka3na? that one nobody send her on the 1st day they of the reunion so on and so fourth...
That's why I opted not to wash lockdown reunion cos I know it will end in premium tears, lamenting, betrayal and anguish...
Am looking forward to season 6 jor

Re: Bbnaija Reunion: Prince Was Not Sincere With Me — Dorathy by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 26, 2021
Sholaco:
Immoral
Slaves of pleasure
Re: Bbnaija Reunion: Prince Was Not Sincere With Me — Dorathy by Kingsleystunner(m): 5:20pm On Jun 26, 2021
So after the show all of them go house go dey f**k thier self ���

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Reunion: Prince Was Not Sincere With Me — Dorathy by Kingisibor: 5:41pm On Jun 26, 2021
Na Inside breast this girl keep her brain..
Forget your overside bursty attention drawing.....
Re: Bbnaija Reunion: Prince Was Not Sincere With Me — Dorathy by chaloskyx: 6:04pm On Jun 26, 2021
lol dora abeg park somewhere you have no shame which sensible man would be serious with any of the BBN house mates all of una no get self respect and there are a lot of sensible focused girls out there so why settle for less all you guys have to offer is your body and even that one is cheap

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Reunion: Prince Was Not Sincere With Me — Dorathy by platido(m): 6:24pm On Jun 26, 2021
Sincere with you. Say you be virgin or giver of life. Mother Fvcker like you. With wide pvssy... mini breast factory
Re: Bbnaija Reunion: Prince Was Not Sincere With Me — Dorathy by Afamcy: 6:47pm On Jun 26, 2021
ouote author=LoveTalk post=103105962]
Are you just realising that?
She has nothing to offer nah.
Nah the b**vs dey turn guys head. [/quote]

My own head no follow oo...na people wey want make the b**bs turn their heads like round about.
Re: Bbnaija Reunion: Prince Was Not Sincere With Me — Dorathy by aluyapreston: 6:58pm On Jun 26, 2021
espn:
Aside the breast nothing dey this overhyped Dora... with all this yanmayanma thing wey dem dey do...We will face another 3months of stupid and useless noise again... Abeg who get ideas...deal...connect...Lets make money... 2021 is almost over buhari never fulfil his promises to us...

I get listing idea, and 500k cash with a monthly flow of up to 160k. My plan is in real estate which is something you seem to be in. If you serious quote me.
Re: Bbnaija Reunion: Prince Was Not Sincere With Me — Dorathy by wallrichy: 9:10pm On Jun 26, 2021
In Buhari and Liar Muhammed's dullards voice....Lazy Youths..
Re: Bbnaija Reunion: Prince Was Not Sincere With Me — Dorathy by Amanda4life: 9:44pm On Jun 26, 2021
TBAJ LOVES PRINCE WHOLE HEATEDLY THAN DORATHY.

DORATHY NA RUNS BABE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ON-LOCKED (the Series) Produced By Mike Ezuruonye / Who Is Nigeria's Best TV Interviewer? / Download All Of The Shannara Chronicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.