Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga (55128 Views)

Obi Cubana & Cubana Chief Priest Reacts As Lady Tattoos Their Names On Her Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga by kenzysmith: 3:21pm On Jun 26, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....
Make cubana shut up....
No retreat....no surrender.....

So because of this saga

The son of man nor go fit book hotel and arrange for some runs babe again?

Like this now....me dey one hotel for Benin city.....if I huzzle finish....I go find one or two runs babe take follow up

5 Likes

Re: Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga by Amaechi2023(m): 3:21pm On Jun 26, 2021
Onyi22:
Chi baby, don't worry u will soon be set free,
The world is fighting for your freedom, we love you
which world? devils?? madame go siddon one place jare.

2 Likes

Re: Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga by EMMY76: 3:21pm On Jun 26, 2021
It's almost impossible to stop most wealthy married nigerian men from having side chicks for them side chicks are necessary evil in enjoying their money.

1 Like

Re: Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga by zomoears(m): 3:22pm On Jun 26, 2021
Onyi22:

See them de gather….
Killers in disguise.

How can you, for any reason, support this killer?

2 Likes

Re: Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga by Dayotheeone(m): 3:22pm On Jun 26, 2021
Onyi22:
Who be we? please be guided o

5 Likes

Re: Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga by izubext007: 3:22pm On Jun 26, 2021
Roger that sir...........seaz fire .........return back to base ...... The war is over for now

4 Likes

Re: Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga by daniwise(m): 3:23pm On Jun 26, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....
Make cubana shut up....

So because of this saga

Like this now....me dey one hotel for Benin

city.....if I huzzle finish....I go find one or two runs babe take follow up

Na men u be
Re: Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga by BigBashiru: 3:23pm On Jun 26, 2021
GeneralPula:
Society is so unkind to men..

A man got murdered but because the killer is a female, somehow, some unfortunate beings been judging the case with sympathy..

It was a total opposite when Baba Ijesha issue broke over the internet..

Even a unilag lecturer was saying the girl is beautiful & gentle...Dem talk say you student assassinate person, you dey talk say she beautiful...I’ll sack the lecturer if I’m the president..

I wonder if the lecturer will say the same if the killer was a guy..

but it's men that are being lenient - lenient male police officers, lenient police office officers and lenient university. men sha.

4 Likes

Re: Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga by Handsum64: 3:24pm On Jun 26, 2021
Onyi22:
Onyeala
Mad people

1 Like

Re: Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga by Handsum64: 3:26pm On Jun 26, 2021
You won't marry someone as a second wife but you are ready to do runs for thousands of men.
Christians are unfortunate

4 Likes

Re: Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga by TheRedpillguy: 3:29pm On Jun 26, 2021
Onyi22:
Then we will personally track her down and bring Justice to that man. Mark my words

1 Like

Re: Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga by MOTOPARK: 3:32pm On Jun 26, 2021
Onyi22:
what are you saying ,Were you sleeping while typing?

7 Likes

Re: Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga by oranget(m): 3:34pm On Jun 26, 2021
Onyi22:
Why won't you love a murderer? These are the same people spitting fire and brimstone when the case of Baba Ijesha happened. She killed someone's father like a fowl and you are fighting for her freedom. If this murderer was a man would you say the same thing. SMH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga by 49cents(m): 3:37pm On Jun 26, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....
Make cubana shut up....

So because of this saga

Like this now....me dey one hotel for Benin city.....if I huzzle finish....I go find one or two runs babe take follow up

This fellow is one skinny fearful boy somewhere in the outskirts of Benin city...

Slowolirr is only his fantasy persona...

Real thugs are too busy to type about how they are living lives

Amazing what social media can help with insecure and unfulfilled soul achieve in part

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga by therajah: 3:39pm On Jun 26, 2021
Fall back? Noo let dem continue

Sugar daddies!! ADVAAAANCE!!!!!

Sugar daddies!! LAUCH!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga by Nimix360: 3:40pm On Jun 26, 2021
Thor3399:
Which kind wack headline be this. How did this get to the front page . I beg the owner of this site to start reading news here and see how his boys Dey run this site cause wtf

Big Man,,No Reason Am,,Here we are! We read anything readable..

Just Chill,,

Nairaland no fit die-down because say you no visit am...

We dey here
Re: Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga by RPG2020(m): 3:42pm On Jun 26, 2021
[quote author=slawormiir post=103113807]Damnnn niggar
Isoright....
Make cubana shut up....

So because of this saga

Like this now....me dey one hotel for Benin city.....if I huzzle finish....I go find one or two runs babe take follow up [/quote

My guy inbox me was your problem like this so food dey for us
Re: Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga by Iceyjayz: 3:44pm On Jun 26, 2021
Okay
Re: Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga by Hathor5(f): 3:47pm On Jun 26, 2021
Nikkganc08:
He said all SUGAR DADDIES should retreat.

Cos one is dead.

I hate it when guys post stuff as if they don't have experience.

Once d male tail is erect, the network to the brain is automatically disconnected.

That's why u will see videos of a female jambite in a hotel room telling a 60-year-old man to kneel and lick her toe.
The man wud obey instantly with so much joy on his face.

Same reason a man wud give his ATM pin out to a lady and then say 'withdraw any amount u want'

Our boss died in active service.

His manhood will live on.

He'll forever be in our hearts as a great man that died for what he believed in.

A true HERO.

Unlike these Lily-livered cowards littered on naira***d

Let's leave d dead to rest in peace.

The living wud still indulge in activities that led to d death of d dead.

PUSSY?
Re: Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga by Kennyking1234: 3:48pm On Jun 26, 2021
SimplyFacts:

"Thanks for your concern, dear. I will definitely repay your kindness by doing same to your husband", said Chidinma.
lol
Re: Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga by Joetttimua1811(m): 3:49pm On Jun 26, 2021
Hmmmmm, contentment is not only about money even woman too follow.

4 Likes

Re: Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga by nairanaira12: 3:51pm On Jun 26, 2021
Onyi22:

Yeah. You love her for committing murder.

When your father, brother or son is murdered in cold blood like dogs by women, we will all support their killer and wish the killer well.

1 Like

Re: Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga by therajah: 3:54pm On Jun 26, 2021
Listen to what God said about side chics

Dear friend, pay close attention to this, my wisdom;
    listen very closely to the way I see it.
Then you’ll acquire a taste for good sense;
    what I tell you will keep you out of trouble.

The lips of a seductive woman are oh so sweet,
    her soft words are oh so smooth.
But it won’t be long before she’s gravel in your mouth,
    a pain in your gut, a wound in your heart.
She’s dancing down the perfumed path to Death;
    she’s headed straight for Hell and taking you with her.
She hasn’t a clue about Real Life,
    about who she is or where she’s going.
So, my friend, listen closely;
    don’t treat my words casually.
Keep your distance from such a woman;
    absolutely stay out of her neighborhood.
You don’t want to squander your wonderful life,
    to waste your precious life among the hardhearted.
Why should you allow strangers to take advantage of you?
    Why be exploited by those who care nothing for you?
You don’t want to end your life full of regrets,
    nothing but sin and bones,
Saying, “Oh, why didn’t I do what they told me?
    Why did I reject a disciplined life?
Why didn’t I listen to my mentors,
    or take my teachers seriously?

2 Likes

Re: Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga by Ajah489(m): 3:56pm On Jun 26, 2021
Businesslist:
Shared with Caption ....

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CQiU0LrLybb/
Loud and clear!
Re: Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga by azpekuliar: 3:57pm On Jun 26, 2021
GeneralPula:
Society is so unkind to men..

Even a unilag lecturer was saying the girl is beautiful & gentle...Dem talk say you student assassinate person, you dey talk say she beautiful...I’ll sack the lecturer if I’m the president..

I wonder if the lecturer will say the same if the killer was a guy..

If we check am well well, this lecturer go don dey eye the girl coochie for long. Remember dia ‘cold room’. grin

When coochie is involved all sense of objectivity and reasoning tends to be discarded. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga by joe0910: 3:58pm On Jun 26, 2021
Brotherly how i fit take reach you, abeg clear me...I won make we reason. 1 luv

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....
Make cubana shut up....

So because of this saga

Re: Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga by olibeans: 3:59pm On Jun 26, 2021
Businesslist:
Shared with Caption ....

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CQiU0LrLybb/

Quiet evil.
Re: Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga by Gjmff: 4:02pm On Jun 26, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga by chikason22(m): 4:03pm On Jun 26, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....
Make cubana shut up....

So because of this saga

Was he talking to you. He said sugar daddies. Are you married You're just a mere Gboy, a pussy banger and a chain smokers.

So you don't need to retreat. Sugar daddies in the building pls retreat. Don't mind this pussy ass nigarrr. angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga by somehow: 4:11pm On Jun 26, 2021
If you're not good looking be it Male or Female, please do not do crimes.

I repeat, do not do crimes if you're not good looking.

Even if you're innocent, you'll be pronounced guilty for not looking beautiful/handsome.

Run away from anything that can link you to crimes if you're not good looking.

We have a society that is far away from truth and justice.

A word is enough for the wise.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga by chikason22(m): 4:11pm On Jun 26, 2021
Nikkganc08:
He said all SUGAR DADDIES should retreat.

Cos one is dead.

I hate it when guys post stuff as if they don't have experience.

Once d male tail is erect, the network to the brain is automatically disconnected.

That's why u will see videos of a female jambite in a hotel room telling a 60-year-old man to kneel and lick her toe.
The man wud obey instantly with so much joy on his face.

Same reason a man wud give his ATM pin out to a lady and then say 'withdraw any amount u want'

Our boss died in active service.

His manhood will live on.

He'll forever be in our hearts as a great man that died for what he believed in.

A true HERO.

Unlike these Lily-livered cowards littered on naira***d

Let's leave d dead to rest in peace.

The living wud still indulge in activities that led to d death of d dead.
Sorry for the loss of your boss. embarassed
Re: Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga by loswhite(m): 4:11pm On Jun 26, 2021
Onyi22:
Fellow killers...smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mayweather Acquires 7 New Stunning Supercars In All White / Sophie Rammal And Wale Alakija In New Photos / Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.