Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

I Was Scammed But Please Stop Scamming People - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Scammed But Please Stop Scamming People (195 Views)

White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters / Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" / Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Scammed But Please Stop Scamming People by Itswillbfine: 11:07am On Jun 26, 2021
I know there are scammers everywhere, all over the world and it's not a Nigerian thing, in your quest to survive you scam people, we all have friends or rather in our WhatsApp we all see them but I want you to know this when you scam someone from his savings because of the trust he has in you, you break a part their soul

You leave them sad, you leave them depressed and some times some commit suicide. Please stop scamming people I always knew about it until I was scammed.

all I just wanted to do was a business, all I just wanted to do was sell cement and earn a legitimate living. But Bashiru you took everything from me and now I cry, I starve, my son feels the effect of your wickedness

I don't know if you would see this but I know you know me, I can't find you again and since March I know you might have finished the money but you hurt me, you broke me and I leave you to karma if that still works

Please if you are a scammer and you see this please change ok. You break people mentally, physically, emotionally and financially. You might think you are smart but that smartness is putting someone else in pain

I just felt like typing and advising someone in the act and also please let's be wiser in all dealings. Don't trust anyone please even if you speak the same language. Let's stop scamming people

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed But Please Stop Scamming People by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:08am On Jun 26, 2021
F

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho House Attack / Emir Of Muri Declare War Against Kidnappers . / How Some Men In Uniform Comit Crime.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.