Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

'The Silent Baron': Osinbajo Attends Premiere Of Nollywood Movie (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'The Silent Baron': Osinbajo Attends Premiere Of Nollywood Movie (Pictures) (31915 Views)

Osinbajo Attends MSME Clinic In Delta State. Pictures. / Osinbajo Attends Bankers’ Conference In Abuja (photos) / Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'The Silent Baron': Osinbajo Attends Premiere Of Nollywood Movie (Pictures) by Flowerystar(f): 1:51pm On Jun 26, 2021
Hmm, with everything happening in this country our so called VP could still afford to attend a premiere. It is well
Re: 'The Silent Baron': Osinbajo Attends Premiere Of Nollywood Movie (Pictures) by FashionCookie(f): 2:23pm On Jun 26, 2021
Ahmed0336:

So you'd want him to kill his self or what
Lol...e reach to ask.
Re: 'The Silent Baron': Osinbajo Attends Premiere Of Nollywood Movie (Pictures) by Perfectbeing(m): 3:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
Why is Tinubu silent?
Re: 'The Silent Baron': Osinbajo Attends Premiere Of Nollywood Movie (Pictures) by Dejyom(m): 4:00pm On Jun 26, 2021
This is to emphasize the role that the entertainment industry has to play in correcting many odds in the society.
NDLEA has done pretty well by collaborating with producer of the movie in putting such an educative and informative movie together. Other Govt agencies and film producers too can as well borrow a leaf from this model and begin to do the needful.
Re: 'The Silent Baron': Osinbajo Attends Premiere Of Nollywood Movie (Pictures) by youngmoney4me(m): 4:44pm On Jun 26, 2021
Wow this amazing VP u are looking cute
Re: 'The Silent Baron': Osinbajo Attends Premiere Of Nollywood Movie (Pictures) by Raph82(m): 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2021
Boudiccao:
[s]Weakest Vice president in Nigeria's history. [/s]
U can do better by researching on this and give valuable proofs to justify your assertion, this is baseless.
Re: 'The Silent Baron': Osinbajo Attends Premiere Of Nollywood Movie (Pictures) by Boudiccao: 7:40pm On Jun 26, 2021
Raph82:
U can do better by researching on this and give valuable proofs to justify your assertion, this is baseless.

The weakest VP ever. An accomplice to all the evil and carnage going on in Nigeria. A fact.
Jump into the river if it annoys you.
Re: 'The Silent Baron': Osinbajo Attends Premiere Of Nollywood Movie (Pictures) by Smartness889: 7:48pm On Jun 26, 2021
Goodday everyone. I need business/investment advice. I have 100k, I want to go into investment or business that can possibly fetch me at least 2k daily.

Which business and how should I go about your suggestions?

I appreciate responses
Thank you
Re: 'The Silent Baron': Osinbajo Attends Premiere Of Nollywood Movie (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 26, 2021
Yoruba people instead of trying to push Tinubu for president you better tell prof to work and leave Villa girls so maybe he can be your candidate
Re: 'The Silent Baron': Osinbajo Attends Premiere Of Nollywood Movie (Pictures) by Raph82(m): 11:42pm On Jun 26, 2021
Boudiccao:

The weakest VP ever. An accomplice to all the evil and carnage going on in Nigeria. A fact.
Jump into the river if it annoys you.
Smiles, it hasn't got to that. He's not my relative and I don't know him from Adam. Just facts to establish ur assertion, that's all.
Re: 'The Silent Baron': Osinbajo Attends Premiere Of Nollywood Movie (Pictures) by Kaymaxine(m): 6:29am On Jun 27, 2021
Celebrity VP!!!
Re: 'The Silent Baron': Osinbajo Attends Premiere Of Nollywood Movie (Pictures) by Dannyblaze: 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
With all the movie streaming in the county from North to South, East to West, you still attend a movie Premier?
You too like philm. But the title "Silent Baron" is symbolic. Little wonder he wanted to be there.
premiers are best way to experience a movie as it is first hand an uncut version and meeting with a full house of the cast and crew members that puts everything in one piece grin grin cheesy
Re: 'The Silent Baron': Osinbajo Attends Premiere Of Nollywood Movie (Pictures) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:08pm On Jun 27, 2021
Pls who is this Osibanjo's fashion designer? Which web do I visit to get samples of his outfit.
I discovered a tailor who promised not to disappoint me, and that has encouraged me to start to sow clothes, especially Osibanjo style.

I'm not a copycat but I love Osibanjo's outfit. Infact I love everything about PYO.
Re: 'The Silent Baron': Osinbajo Attends Premiere Of Nollywood Movie (Pictures) by Cholls(m): 1:12pm On Jun 27, 2021
Perfectbeing:
Why is Tinubu silent?
my brother because they said his a baron
Re: 'The Silent Baron': Osinbajo Attends Premiere Of Nollywood Movie (Pictures) by Dejyom(m): 2:07pm On Jun 27, 2021
Here is an indication that the entertainment industry has an important role to play in correcting many odds in our society.
Re: 'The Silent Baron': Osinbajo Attends Premiere Of Nollywood Movie (Pictures) by Perfectbeing(m): 2:16pm On Jun 27, 2021
Cholls:
my brother because they said his a baron
na you talk am o..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shuaib Labaran: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being An IPOB Member / Edo Lawmakers Walk Out Commissioner For Improper Dressing - / Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.