Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,020 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo (72625 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) / Troops Kill Several Terrorists Around Lake Chad, Recover Weapons (Video, Photos) / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Ambush, Kill Several ISWAP Fighters (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2021
Omoslim26:

It's was bad,but the esn militants made it worse ��.
I know the SE leaders bleeped up for not coming up with a security outfit early enough, but bringing a milltant sect into Igboland is not a fine idea.
Everywhere in the world the Fg of every country fights against militancy and in most cases the innocent people get caught up in the midst of the confrontations btw both parties.
Mnk could have used his influence to stage streams of protest targeted at the SE leaders demanding a creation of a regional security outfit,but no he wants to be the generalissimo and dictator.
Mr leave SE leaders out of any useless security outfit.

We are totally against it.

Every state is Independent and should go ahead to form their Independent security outfits.

The Ebubeagu outfit is only functioning in Ebonyi, Imo, maybe Abia and Enugu...

Such nonsense is not existing in Anambra state.....no need for such because we are not practicing regional govt. The state already have each town equipped vigilante and is enough.

Regional security outfit my foot.
Re: Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 26, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

Yes, just as we were told that ikonso was killed in the bush in a fire fight. And we heard later how it happened and how many people who died in the process, me, I am not saying this is false or correct but we need to hear the full news and you are gloating at this news now but will call the relatives of those murdered haters if they decide to rejoice at the murder of those that comited these murders, that is if the story is even true

Alright FG should continue mowing also esn terrorist down.

Case closed.
Re: Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2021
Franking:

Ur fat.her and stupidity are like 5 and 6.

Ikonso and drogon's dead are also fake news.

Igbos and Stupidity are like 5 and 6 .
Re: Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo by Alamkir: 10:37pm On Jun 26, 2021
Simplyleo:
If noise by the social media version of these onion thieves is anything to go by, I think the ugm should have metamorphosed into the world strongest fighting group by now.

But I don't understand how they suddenly become fugitives being picked one after the other like piglets.

Or are they waiting for their reserve military forces from US Russia UK Germany etc?

Most likely, lamidi cownu and other world leaders are yet to reach agreement on some critical issues. cheesy

Lamidi cownu looool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo by PEACEFULRULER195(m): 10:39pm On Jun 26, 2021
I don't believe this news, these guns are too local for ESN.
Re: Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo by BJanta: 10:41pm On Jun 26, 2021
mbos:
fake news ev

It's always fake news when you are at the receiving. But those dying know they are not dying fake death, but original as they land in hell.And those arrested know that their arrest is real as they find themselves in DSS torture chambers.

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo by Ucmeniah: 10:46pm On Jun 26, 2021
dead body, we no see... the guns looks like group of hunters wey they caught for bush... even the police uniform self hahaha them be like bandict self. grin grin grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color] now wey the eastern bandicts don calm down, una still de chase them...

Re: Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo by Hardfacts234(m): 10:52pm On Jun 26, 2021
This fake news is really funny!

No dead bodies, Only dane guns.

The so-called super cop Abba kyari is a big joke, every body knows that ESN main camp is at Orlu forest, it's an open knowledge. He (kyari) has been there before at Orlu forest and was nearly killed before he fled.

Abba kyari is deceiving himself by looking for ESN in another village in Imo State. If he really wants to engage ESN in a gun battle he knows where to go... that is at Orlu forest, even the military knows that they are there. But they haven't summoned courage to go there.

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo by Omoslim26: 11:04pm On Jun 26, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Mr leave SE leaders out of any useless security outfit.

We are totally against it.

Every state is Independent and should go ahead to form their Independent security outfits.

The Ebubeagu outfit is only functioning in Ebonyi, Imo, maybe Abia and Enugu...

Such nonsense is not existing in Anambra state.....no need for such because we are not practicing regional govt. The state already have each town equipped vigilante and is enough.

Regional security outfit my foot.

�Gini ka onye nkea na kogheri��?
O dika ara gi ebidego ozo?

Re: Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo by stormborn28(m): 11:04pm On Jun 26, 2021
Simplyleo:
If noise by the social media version of these onion thieves is anything to go by, I think the ugm should have metamorphosed into the world strongest fighting group by now.

But I don't understand how they suddenly become fugitives being picked one after the other like piglets.

Or are they waiting for their reserve military forces from US Russia UK Germany etc?

Most likely, lamidi cownu and other world leaders are yet to reach agreement on some critical issues. cheesy

https://saharareporters.com/2021/06/25/again-boko-haram-mocks-nigerian-army-attacks-yobe-community-kills-policemen-burns-un
Re: Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo by stormborn28(m): 11:05pm On Jun 26, 2021
CilicMarin:
No wonder Nnamdi Cownu is very calm and obedient now...

He was even praising Buhari the other day...

There is time for everything indeed...

Their members are now being picked like beans..

https://saharareporters.com/2021/06/25/again-boko-haram-mocks-nigerian-army-attacks-yobe-community-kills-policemen-burns-un
Re: Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo by mbaise1000: 11:06pm On Jun 26, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Juliusmalema:

Alright FG should continue mowing also esn terrorist down.

Case closed.

And it pleases you, my point is that things like you who gloat at the misery of others should not come out claiming to be good when those you murder gloat at the death of those that murder them, Meanwhile it's only fools that rejoice at these senseless murders going on no matter who is murdered
Re: Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo by Shinapraise(m): 12:04am On Jun 27, 2021
vedaxcool:
Another groups of gullible people led to their early graves like ikonodie because a deranged man with well documented mental problems promised a virtual country. Sad.

At this rate ipob beerfraud terrorists will surrender to IRT. FG should organise another de- radicalisation program like they did for BH so some ipob can enjoy the bread and butter they so much envied them for.
what is good in this NIGERIA u are fighting for ?? It only a mad man like you will be contented with situation like this for your information I'm a Yoruba man and I support nnamdi kanu with all due respect what is the benefit if been a Nigerian ? Other countries are moving forward this your Nigeria is moving backwards why have u not asked your self why we don't have a room for referenum in our constitution is it by force to marry different tribes together u need to get your heads checked before someone else does it for you ...SMH

2 Likes

Re: Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo by Coronavirus1: 3:02am On Jun 27, 2021
*Former United States of America President Barack Obama said:*
*"When I think about the depth of the grave and the kilos of sand that are going to be thrown at us, there is no need to harm my brother;*
*When I think of the darkness that pervades the tomb after it has closed,there is no need to hurt my sister;*
*When I think of the heat driven back by the ground and the amount of water that will drown me during the rains in this grave,I cannot make my neighbor suffer;*
*When I think that I will be alone abandoned by all,I prefer to enjoy communion when I am alive;*
*When I think my relationships are cut off by my past,I want to perfect my future.*
*If I could be reborn and start all over again,I would no longer make mistakes in my actions.*
*After a long meditation,I understood that all is vanity on earth.*
*May God help us to cultivate humility and love of neighbor,because vanity only gives vanity, everything will be vanity.*
*Be happy and make someone happy.

*Good morning to you All.*
*Have a pleasant weekend*
Re: Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo by Notasyouthink: 6:02am On Jun 27, 2021
nyiamfrank:
imagine! Are those the type of arms ESN carry? No pictures. Lies everywhere
I wonder o my brother.. do they think we are fools I don't know why they always lie over things like this.
Re: Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 27, 2021
discusant:

It’s like that sovereignty granted Nigeria by Oyibo is tripping some of you.
Was any Nigerian group labeled terrorist organization for agitation for independence for Nigeria?
Nigeria agitated for independence from Britain as well. How many Nigerians were killed then for agitating for independence for Nigeria.

There is no country on earth created to remain equal forever, not in the face of all the adversities in dysfunctional Nigeria.

Ok. Have fun fighting the war.
Re: Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 27, 2021
Omoslim26:

�Gini ka onye nkea na kogheri��?
O dika ara gi ebidego ozo?

Whatever but such attachment is dead on arrival. very state is independent....not practising any regional nonsense
Re: Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo by juman(m): 7:17am On Jun 27, 2021
They wasted their lives on nothing.
There are better ways for them to handle things and get better result.

They should contest in the elections.
Re: Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo by Oju4190: 9:29am On Jun 27, 2021
the rate they are hurting for ESN, if they have used thesame zeal on boko haram, by now boko haram would have been a past tense
Re: Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo by od501: 10:53am On Jun 27, 2021
Omoslim26:

It's was bad,but the esn militants made it worse ��.
I know the SE leaders bleeped up for not coming up with a security outfit early enough, but bringing a milltant sect into Igboland is not a fine idea.
Everywhere in the world the Fg of every country fights against militancy and in most cases the innocent people get caught up in the midst of the confrontations btw both parties.
Mnk could have used his influence to stage streams of protest targeted at the SE leaders demanding a creation of a regional security outfit,but no he wants to be the generalissimo and dictator.

First, ESN is not a militant group, they are just vigilant group guarding the SEern forests. And I don't think you are conversant with the event here. Make your research, ESN was doing a good job of pursuing Fulani herdsmen terrorists out of SEern forests, which was why the ES was named the most peaceful region in Nigeria.

The problem started when the UK and US government demanded that the FG prove that IPOB is a terrorist organisation. That was when the so called UGM came into existence. Have you wondered why anyone will destroy the same property he is meant to protect?

Make your research, MNK has always advised the SEern governors on the need for South Eastern forest rangers since April last year. He has advised, warned, and threatened before the ESN was finally formed.

You are even talking about government regulation, are you even in Nigeria not to Know that the government is the sole sponsors of BH, ISWAP, and Fulani terrorists, these are same people you expect to regulate your regional security outfit.

How is Amotekun fairing today? How many Fulani terrorists have they arrested? Even the 3 OPC operatives that captured Waliki are still standing trial. That's what you get when the Nigerian government regulates your regional security. Have you asked yourself how many Fulani terrorists have been tried and jailed since the creation of the Amotekun corp?
Re: Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo by Omoslim26: 11:17am On Jun 27, 2021
od501:

First, ESN is not a militant group, they are just vigilant group guarding the SEern forests. And I don't think you are conversant with the event here. Make your research, ESN was doing a good job of pursuing Fulani herdsmen terrorists out of SEern forests, which was why the ES was named the most peaceful region in Nigeria.

The problem started when the UK and US government demanded that the FG prove that IPOB is a terrorist organisation. That was when the so called UGM came into existence. Have you wondered why anyone will destroy the same property he is meant to protect?

Make your research, MNK has always advised the SEern governors on the need for South Eastern forest rangers since April last year. He has advised, warned, and threatened before the ESN was finally formed.

You are even talking about government regulation, are you even in Nigeria not to Know that the government is the sole sponsors of BH, ISWAP, and Fulani terrorists, these are same people you expect to regulate your regional security outfit.

How is Amotekun fairing today? How many Fulani terrorists have they arrested? Even the 3 OPC operatives that captured Waliki are still standing trial. That's what you get when the Nigerian government regulates your regional security. Have you asked yourself how many Fulani terrorists have been tried and jailed since the creation of the Amotekun corp?

SE has always been the most peaceful region before the creation of Esn.
If I create a militia for any reason,give them arms without license and approval from respective authority,it becomes a militant sect ,there is no other name for it.
On whose mandate does ipob has to create a vigilante without approval,is ipob a govt?.
Ipob still has a proscription problem to deal with, picking up arms for whatever reason will be tagged as militancy/terrorism ��.
I like being realistic,I don't flow in social media jagons �the esn was not created to fight any fulani heardmen it was created to attack security formations and intimidate Igbos who are not on the same page with ipob.
Why was mnk threaning Igbos who wish to serve their fathers land by joining the Onisha security vigilante?
What would give him the yardstick to threaten people who wish to join the Ebubeagwu security outfit??
Igbo is not under ipob govt, they have no legalty to create anything in Igboland without the general debate, argument and approval from all quarters,pls mention who and who was represented in the creation of ipob esn?? how can a group sit down in their meeting and create a militia with the intent of imposing it on a whole region,where on Earth is such a thing done??.
Anyone who stands with ipob is an enemy of Igboland,bcus all we get from them is trouble here, trouble there.
They keep inviting this yeye fg army that has close to zero regards for the rules of engagement into Igboland, putting innocent people in danger.

Take your fight to Aso rock or Sambisa forest else God will keep bringing destruction into their camp. Since you have decided to drag a peaceful region that should be thinking of development in your issues with the fg.
The struggle for Self determination didn't start with ipob,so why is ipob own different with so much dose of problems upon trouble??
Re: Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo by maitrelalley1(m): 12:11pm On Jun 27, 2021
Simplyleo:

Omo! See finishing...
Re: Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo by Xeeman(m): 1:01pm On Jun 27, 2021
Good news.

Let the lives of those fools continue to be wasted.

The number 1 criminal is abroad enjoying his life while they are here endangering theirs.

Fools indeed.
Re: Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo by od501: 1:33pm On Jun 27, 2021
Omoslim26:

SE has always been the most peaceful region before the creation of Esn.
If I create a militia for any reason,give them arms without license and approval from respective authority,it becomes a militant sect ,there is no other name for it.
On whose mandate does ipob has to create a vigilante without approval,is ipob a govt?.
Ipob still has a proscription problem to deal with, picking up arms for whatever reason will be tagged as militancy/terrorism ��.
I like being realistic,I don't flow in social media jagons �the esn was not created to fight any fulani heardmen it was created to attack security formations and intimidate Igbos who are not on the same page with ipob.
Why was mnk threaning Igbos who wish to serve their fathers land by joining the Onisha security vigilante?
What would give him the yardstick to threaten people who wish to join the Ebubeagwu security outfit??
Igbo is not under ipob govt, they have no legalty to create anything in Igboland without the general debate, argument and approval from all quarters,pls mention who and who was represented in the creation of ipob esn?? how can a group sit down in their meeting and create a militia with the intent of imposing it on a whole region,where on Earth is such a thing done??.
Anyone who stands with ipob is an enemy of Igboland,bcus all we get from them is trouble here, trouble there.
They keep inviting this yeye fg army that has close to zero regards for the rules of engagement into Igboland, putting innocent people in danger.

Take your fight to Aso rock or Sambisa forest else God will keep bringing destruction into their camp. Since you have decided to drag a peaceful region that should be thinking of development in your issues with the fg.
The struggle for Self determination didn't start with ipob,so why is ipob own different with so much dose of problems upon trouble??

You keep misunderstanding the situation here, Nigerian government is a terrorist government. The earlier you know this the better for you, so...you prefer the news of incessant rape, killing, and maiming of the Igbos in their homes before the arrival of the ESN? So you prefer to fold your arms and wait for the same people who sponsor the killing of your people to issue licence for guns? Where is Ebubeagu today? Is the ESN responsible for their current predicament? If it wasn't for ESN this is how they will keep plating politics with security, and people, farmlands and rape will continue.

How many army, or police did you see in those areas where Fulani herdsmen terrorists where committing crimes before the arrival of the ESN? Both the army and police started flooding the area immediately ESN started killing major Fulani terrorist leaders in those areas and burning their camps.

And you said that MNK is threatening those who wish to serve their fatherland, which fatherland?! The earlier you understand that this thing called Nigeria is no more the better for you. The SEnern governors where recruiting spies not security agents, and threat was necessary.

And you said that IPOB doesn't represent Igbo interest hence, majority of Igbos are against Biafra, why don't you allow a referendum answer that question? I believe you are in the east, make your research, every man, woman, children, and even infant are dead-tired of this thing called Nigeria. It is a fact, not an assumption. Why do you think those in the helm of affairs are too afraid to conduct a referendum? They know what awaits them.

And you went ahead to blame the ESN for a crime committed by the Nigerian army. Where in the democratic world where soldiers leaves armed men in the Bushes to attack innocent civilians in their residential areas? And you leave the terrorist-riddened Nigerian army to blame those who have taken up the duties of a failed security force.

ESN never attacks security formations, if they do, they world have made it public and nothing will still happen. They did it when they killed Isa Mohammed in Benue state, they covered a the buring of most Fulani herdsmen terrorists camps in our forest, they captured and killed some of their heads and published it. So tell me, why will they kill security men and deny it? Will the FG beat them if they take responsibility?

Even MNK has come out to clear to dismiss the claim but went ahead to commend whoever is doing so, I myself also commend the UGM, cos police is your worse enemy in the east. Pray that an armed rubber visits you than a police, cos you are as good as dead. So yes, I commend the UGM!

Then you said this "the esn was not created to fight any fulani heardmen it was created to attack security formations and intimidate Igbos who are not on the same page with ipob." This is soo...not correct, have you asked yourself why after the launch of ESN they went straight to the forests, and immediately, we started hearing less of Fulani attacks.

But Immediately their success was overwhelming, and Abj was uncomfortable with the development, we started hearing about people robbing banks and hoisting Biafran flags on their way out lol...(like...who does that?), the rise of UGM started when the UK refused to tag IPOB a terrorist organisation, asking the Nigerian government to provide an evidence.

Follow the news bro...that's the only way you understand the politics in play here. Know thou enemy guy, IPOB is not one of them, FG is.
Re: Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo by Omoslim26: 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2021
od501:

You keep misunderstanding the situation here, Nigerian government is a terrorist government. The earlier you know this the better for you, so...you prefer the news of incessant rape, killing, and maiming of the Igbos in their homes before the arrival of the ESN? So you prefer to fold your arms and wait for the same people who sponsor the killing of your people to issue licence for guns? Where is Ebubeagu today? Is the ESN responsible for their current predicament? If it wasn't for ESN this is how they will keep plating politics with security, and people, farmlands and rape will continue.

How many army, or police did you see in those areas where Fulani herdsmen terrorists where committing crimes before the arrival of the ESN? Both the army and police started flooding the area immediately ESN started killing major Fulani terrorist leaders in those areas and burning their camps.

And you said that MNK is threatening those who wish to serve their fatherland, which fatherland?! The earlier you understand that this thing called Nigeria is no more the better for you. The SEnern governors where recruiting spies not security agents, and threat was necessary.

And you said that IPOB doesn't represent Igbo interest hence, majority of Igbos are against Biafra, why don't you allow a referendum answer that question? I believe you are in the east, make your research, every man, woman, children, and even infant are dead-tired of this thing called Nigeria. It is a fact, not an assumption. Why do you think those in the helm of affairs are too afraid to conduct a referendum? They know what awaits them.

And you went ahead to blame the ESN for a crime committed by the Nigerian army. Where in the democratic world where soldiers leaves armed men in the Bushes to attack innocent civilians in their residential areas? And you leave the terrorist-riddened Nigerian army to blame those who have taken up the duties of a failed security force.

ESN never attacks security formations, if they do, they world have made it public and nothing will still happen. They did it when they killed Isa Mohammed in Benue state, they covered a the buring of most Fulani herdsmen terrorists camps in our forest, they captured and killed some of their heads and published it. So tell me, why will they kill security men and deny it? Will the FG beat them if they take responsibility?

Even MNK has come out to clear to dismiss the claim but went ahead to commend whoever is doing so, I myself also commend the UGM, cos police is your worse enemy in the east. Pray that an armed rubber visits you than a police, cos you are as good as dead. So yes, I commend the UGM!

Then you said this "the esn was not created to fight any fulani heardmen it was created to attack security formations and intimidate Igbos who are not on the same page with ipob." This is soo...not correct, have you asked yourself why after the launch of ESN they went straight to the forests, and immediately, we started hearing less of Fulani attacks.

But Immediately their success was overwhelming, and Abj was uncomfortable with the development, we started hearing about people robbing banks and hoisting Biafran flags on their way out lol...(like...who does that?), the rise of UGM started when the UK refused to tag IPOB a terrorist organisation, asking the Nigerian government to provide an evidence.

Follow the news bro...that's the only way you understand the politics in play here. Know thou enemy guy, IPOB is not one of them, FG is.

I have never been a supporter of one Nigeria,but not withstanding I have no doubt that mnk is in anyway interested in the struggle for Biafra,it's just a business hustle for him.
Insecurity abounds in every corner of the Country,it's not just the SE ,but ever since that nigga from UK brought his militant group into Igboland, problems here and there,even with the whole unrest in the Country apart from Ebonyi,the SE was the safest place to be,but now we have the presence of military everywhere,bcus one man from UK decided to pick up arms�� for a struggle that's just a personal business venture.
I am not against anyone agitating for self determination,but if you can't do it diplomatically just go and rest.
After all the people who you claim to be fighting for have times without number asked you to shove your scam ipob into your ass by empowering the SE leaders with the mandate to champion the affairs of Igboland.The good people of Anambra are planning on doing so again.
I don't trust this leaders but we would rather have them than a man with his group who will have the heads of anyone who opposes to the destructive ways of doing things ��.
I will not go further in this rubbish ipob discuss,I am not an ipob supporter I don't believe in their agendas,I don't wish them well bcus they are not fighting for Igboland,they are fighting for the personal interest and agenda of their leader,who has secured his family in a safe land while sending people's children to die in vain��.
This is my opinion,you have yours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo by od501: 3:43pm On Jun 27, 2021
Omoslim26:

I have never been a supporter of one Nigeria,but not withstanding I have no doubt that mnk is in anyway interested in the struggle for Biafra,it's just a business hustle for him.
Insecurity abounds in every corner of the Country,it's not just the SE ,but ever since that nigga from UK brought his militant group into Igboland, problems here and there,even with the whole unrest in the Country apart from Ebonyi,the SE was the safest place to be,but now we have the presence of military everywhere,bcus one man from UK decided to pick up arms�� for a struggle that's just a personal business venture.
I am not against anyone agitating for self determination,but if you can't do it diplomatically just go and rest.
After all the people who you claim to be fighting for have times without number asked you to shove your scam ipob into your ass by empowering the SE leaders with the mandate to champion the affairs of Igboland.The good people of Anambra are planning on doing so again.
I don't trust this leaders but we would rather have them than a man with his group who will have the heads of anyone who opposes to the destructive ways of doing things ��.
I will not go further in this rubbish ipob discuss,I am not an ipob supporter I don't believe in their agendas,I don't wish them well bcus they are not fighting for Igboland,they are fighting for the personal interest and agenda of their leader,who has secured his family in a safe land while sending people's children to die in vain��.
This is my opinion,you have yours.

You keep repeating the same thing even when I kept proving you wrong, the trouble started when ESN drove the Fulani herdsmen terrorists from the SEern forests. This is well planned mission, the SE has been peaceful until the terrorists invaded our forests.

ESN was formed to drive them away which they successfully did, the terrorist sponsors in abj noticed this success and sent in the military. And mind you, every village in SE, including Ebonyi was under siege before the ESN came.

Can't you see what's in play here? Or have you choosen to ignore these facts? Have you also noticed that the Fulani terrorists have resumed their activities after the so called military arrived in the SE. Now where in the world those terrorists groups stop operation when the locals mobilize themselves, but commences after the military arrives? Common sense should tell you that the army aids them, listen to Malifa's revelation on his private investigation to understand that this same MNK you call scam is our only hope here.

And you said IPOB is NK's business venture, lol...which business venture will make you lose your parents, lose your house, lose you inlaw, and almost lost your friends. When I say lose I mean death, all these people and more are all dead and you call it business venture.

Bro...I'm Igbo, and I have seen ritualists front ,back, and center, if I see an igbo scam believe me, I will know. And I tell you this day that this thing is beyond money. Mind you I'm not ipob, but anything to end this thing called Nigeria is largely acceptable by me. Do a proper research before engaging in IPOB issues, only then will you be grateful for those who make efforts to keep you safe.

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo by mauchiz: 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2021
When I was warning them they refused, igbos can never be like Northerners, Nnamdi Kanu have wasted their life just like that.

Bokoharam and fulani herdsmen have supporters outside Nigeria.

Let's be wise.
Re: Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo by Omoslim26: 6:24pm On Jun 27, 2021
od501:

You keep repeating the same thing even when I kept proving you wrong, the trouble started when ESN drove the Fulani herdsmen terrorists from the SEern forests. This is well planned mission, the SE has been peaceful until the terrorists invaded our forests.

ESN was formed to drive them away which they successfully did, the terrorist sponsors in abj noticed this success and sent in the military. And mind you, every village in SE, including Ebonyi was under siege before the ESN came.

Can't you see what's in play here? Or have you choosen to ignore these facts? Have you also noticed that the Fulani terrorists have resumed their activities after the so called military arrived in the SE. Now where in the world those terrorists groups stop operation when the locals mobilize themselves, but commences after the military arrives? Common sense should tell you that the army aids them, listen to Malifa's revelation on his private investigation to understand that this same MNK you call scam is our only hope here.

And you said IPOB is NK's business venture, lol...which business venture will make you lose your parents, lose your house, lose you inlaw, and almost lost your friends. When I say lose I mean death, all these people and more are all dead and you call it business venture.

Bro...I'm Igbo, and I have seen ritualists front ,back, and center, if I see an igbo scam believe me, I will know. And I tell you this day that this thing is beyond money. Mind you I'm not ipob, but anything to end this thing called Nigeria is largely acceptable by me. Do a proper research before engaging in IPOB issues, only then will you be grateful for those who make efforts to keep you safe.

Ok that's your opinion �.
And it's good enough you gave it without the regular insults and curses ipob members are known for whenever they see an opposite opinion.
Re: Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo by Sunday2021: 6:33pm On Jun 27, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Nna gi bu ya bu ozu.

See full that's claims to care about Igbos,but he doesn't care about Nigeria terrorist army killing innocent Igbos provide they tag them ESN.

Nzuzu ga egbu gi.
yes! Even ikonso is an innocent farmer.
Innocent kee you there!
Re: Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo by yeman1(m): 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2021
With this type of guns They would finish them all. See ESN single local guns compare with sophisticated guns on Nigeria security force ..
Re: Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo by maxzzo1(m): 2:11pm On Jun 28, 2021
Kill several not even body sef to see....

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abdullahi, Sani Abacha’s Son ‘Dies In His Sleep’ / Emir Sanusi Rides She-Camel - see pix / Godsday P. ORUBEBE Congratulate GMB (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.