Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,244 members, 7,957,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:19 PM

Job Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Invitation (547 Views)

Interview : Job Invitation At Lydia.co / I Just Received A Job Invitation / Please Help Me Confirm If This Job Invitation Is Real!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Invitation by Pears991: 1:18pm On Jun 26, 2021
Dear Michael,
Congratulations!
We wish to invite you for an interview with the HR TEAM of our organization for the position of an INVESTMENT OFFICER.

DATE: Wed 30th June, 2021
TIME: 9am
VENUE: 8, Oladoyinbo Street, Beside Eterna filling station, Afeez bus stop, Ogba Lagos.

Come with a copy of your cv.
Please confirm your availability.
Enquiry call: Mrs Grace .A.
Phone No. 08168801985
MERIS GROUP

Can anyone help verify the authenticity of this message as I don't want to fall into the hands of scammers... embarassed
Re: Job Invitation by vokon2555(m): 2:10pm On Jun 26, 2021
[right][/right]
[size=8pt][/size]did you apply for this position? If not so. Be careful
Pears991:
Dear Michael,
Congratulations!
We wish to invite you for an interview with the HR TEAM of our organization for the position of an INVESTMENT OFFICER.

DATE: Wed 30th June, 2021
TIME: 9am
VENUE: 8, Oladoyinbo Street, Beside Eterna filling station, Afeez bus stop, Ogba Lagos.

Come with a copy of your cv.
Please confirm your availability.
Enquiry call: Mrs Grace .A.
Phone No. 08168801985
MERIS GROUP

Can anyone help verify the authenticity of this message as I don't want to fall in the hands of scammers... embarassed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy / Work From Home - Remote / Pls How Genuine Is This Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.