Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

A Vital Call To All Naija Developers & Designers - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / A Vital Call To All Naija Developers & Designers (351 Views)

Revolutionizing Communication And Information: The Vital Role Of Unmanned Aerial / The Vital Role Of Mobile App Developers In Malaysia's Tech Ecosystem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Vital Call To All Naija Developers & Designers by NaijaBoard30: 1:20pm On Jun 26, 2021
Admin this is very useful please approve!

Devs Wake Up Call:
Hello 9ja Developers in the house.
Let's us also trynna wake up.. we Nigerians are always the final consumer of foreign product even up to Softwares that we ourselves can build.

But kudos to Collins (c.e.o of mailoptin) and other Devs who actually made a product universally acceptable in the Devs world.

But what about the rest of us?

There are things we can create and will be outstanding among others.

I was vexed when I saw d stats of the number of Nigerians who purchased THEMES AND PLUGIN from codecayon .

It was as if Nigerians don't have designers.
But the problem with most of us is selfishness.

Devs, we can actually create something, we can stand out as the most greatest Devs in the world if we cooperate.

Paul La Roux {master of encryption} earned a living from Dev, Bill Gate and so on made it big through Devs.

Do you know that the top word richest PPL are the creatives, Devs and highly skilled people who could re-invent and render the wheel.

For this purpose:
I'm thinking of mobilising serious Devs, even the beginner's are welcome.

All sections of Devs from web to softwares.
We would have a discussion then we split to categories to face the Dev challenge {We Must Make It Big}, {9JA Devs can make it big in the Dev world universally}

Join the WhatsApp group plz

Only Devs Allowed!!!

http s://chat . whatsapp .com/IrjW7Tnbm7GJlTVFLUDqrR

{Plz remove the spaces between the link}

Let's discuss things out..

Please if you're too big or too proud just stay behind.

You may be the top Dev today buh even the little stem can grow to be a tree!
Re: A Vital Call To All Naija Developers & Designers by DeHill(m): 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2021
I'm interested bro!

(1) (Reply)

Drupal Ecommerce Solutions And Services - Drupal India / Learn Web Development By Using Html, Css And Javascript For Free / Authentication And Authorization In .netcore 5.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.