Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,982 members, 7,828,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Shocking: Housemaid Arrested For Sleeping With Her Boss 10-year-old Son - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocking: Housemaid Arrested For Sleeping With Her Boss 10-year-old Son (1227 Views)

Househelp Going Home For Xmas, Caught With Her Boss’ Used Pants / Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos / Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking: Housemaid Arrested For Sleeping With Her Boss 10-year-old Son by UsmanIll: 3:27pm On Jun 26, 2021
A housemaid has been arrested by the Zimbabwean police after she allegedly had carnal knowledge of her boss’ underage son.

More details below;

http://mobilengr..com/2021/06/shocking-housemaid-arrested-for.html

Re: Shocking: Housemaid Arrested For Sleeping With Her Boss 10-year-old Son by Torosk1(m): 3:29pm On Jun 26, 2021
Na wa o
Re: Shocking: Housemaid Arrested For Sleeping With Her Boss 10-year-old Son by MadamVanessa(f): 3:29pm On Jun 26, 2021
Old news
Re: Shocking: Housemaid Arrested For Sleeping With Her Boss 10-year-old Son by elbarond(m): 7:17pm On Jun 26, 2021
Wow sweet
I wish I'm the boy.
Small boy don enjoy puxxy
Re: Shocking: Housemaid Arrested For Sleeping With Her Boss 10-year-old Son by VEXT: 8:01pm On Jun 26, 2021
elbarond:
Wow sweet
I wish I'm the boy.
Small boy don enjoy puxxy

Nasoo one Oldman go enjoy Ur daughter pussy..mumu

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: Housemaid Arrested For Sleeping With Her Boss 10-year-old Son by solofresh(m): 10:01pm On Jun 26, 2021
My dear brothers in the house fear women oo
I repeat! fear women
Never trust a woman no matter how innocent she appears or else you will have yourself to blame

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Housemaid Arrested For Sleeping With Her Boss 10-year-old Son by solofresh(m): 10:04pm On Jun 26, 2021
You are so foolish

(1) (Reply)

My Whatsapp Chat With A Scammer / The Worst Has Happened As Popular Ritualist In Tears As Yahooboys Bûrñ His Shine / Nigeria Long Jumper Mercy Abire Faces A Maximum Jail Term Of 20 Years In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.