Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

I Wanna Make Something Clear To (babe) And Other (gossipers). - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Wanna Make Something Clear To (babe) And Other (gossipers). (2042 Views)

Picture Of Ogugua (sexkillz Babe) And Her Brother Vast Bracket. / Behind The Shell: A Unilag Babe And A Bus Conductor / Nairalanders See The Clear Picture Of Ebola Virus Itself Here (real) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wanna Make Something Clear To (babe) And Other (gossipers). by Ethiodime: 8:00pm On May 07, 2011
Listen I feel bad putting you on the spotlight but i had do. See a couple of days ago I saw a topic in which you were telling others that I have a half or a zilch for your man (advo). Puhliz, i got a man and I dont, never ever go to a site looking for a negro meat. That is not me na ha ha. The point is, ask Mrsdarkskin or  if you want, she is my girl and my spoke lady or advo himself, so don't get all groggily and threatened. You are like a internet friend and if i can still your man then that will be an insult not to you but to me for I never dream of doing that in anywhere. I was taught better than that. The truth is I like advocator but as a brother, a friend, a comedian, a lighter of this site, he is irresistible, but I don't consider him as a intimate material. I hope I made everything clear for you.I will apathy if you dont say things about me that you not sure of,thank you and have a nice breezy day.

Re: I Wanna Make Something Clear To (babe) And Other (gossipers). by BABE3: 8:03pm On May 07, 2011
Girl---- cheesy shocked . It was all jokes! Real talk! Don't stress yourself fam.

I apologize. smiley
Re: I Wanna Make Something Clear To (babe) And Other (gossipers). by Pweety4me(f): 8:04pm On May 07, 2011
Loool WOW!
Re: I Wanna Make Something Clear To (babe) And Other (gossipers). by Sirfly: 8:07pm On May 07, 2011
BABE!:

Girl---- cheesy shocked . It was all jokes! Real talk! Don't stress yourself fam.

I apologize. smiley

whatever happend here? wat did u do to that gurl?

wats goin on ?
Re: I Wanna Make Something Clear To (babe) And Other (gossipers). by BABE3: 8:09pm On May 07, 2011
Sir-fly:

whatever happend here? wat did u do to that gurl?

wats goin on ?

Aproko! Non' serious. Go sit down!
Re: I Wanna Make Something Clear To (babe) And Other (gossipers). by 190: 8:12pm On May 07, 2011
is 190 caught in the middle of this one
Re: I Wanna Make Something Clear To (babe) And Other (gossipers). by Sirfly: 8:12pm On May 07, 2011
BABE!:

Aproko! Non' serious. Go sit down!

oi boi, i understand but the gurl seem furious ?   u know wats funny, i thought u 2 were the same

person. undecided
Re: I Wanna Make Something Clear To (babe) And Other (gossipers). by Sirfly: 8:14pm On May 07, 2011
190:

is 190 caught in the middle of this one

no 190 is caught nd trapped under my penis.
Re: I Wanna Make Something Clear To (babe) And Other (gossipers). by Dyt(f): 8:14pm On May 07, 2011
Pls dont tk internet matters 2 seriously abeg
learn 2 attach unseriouness wit NL
it aint worth any trouble u know
Re: I Wanna Make Something Clear To (babe) And Other (gossipers). by BABE3: 8:15pm On May 07, 2011
Sir-fly:

oi boi, i understand but the gurl seem furious ?   u know wats funny, i thought u 2 were the same

person. undecided

Na we diff. people. She ain't me, I ain't she. I'm me. She's she.

But it's aight. smiley
Re: I Wanna Make Something Clear To (babe) And Other (gossipers). by 190: 8:16pm On May 07, 2011
subscribing

all these cos of that advoc dude thats on cheap crack
Re: I Wanna Make Something Clear To (babe) And Other (gossipers). by BABE3: 8:17pm On May 07, 2011
190:

subscribing

I Know right! My guy must be feeling fly right now---**clears throat**
Re: I Wanna Make Something Clear To (babe) And Other (gossipers). by Sirfly: 8:18pm On May 07, 2011
BABE!:

Na we diff. people. She ain't me, I ain't she. I'm me. She's she.

But it's aight. smiley

but u two don't look alike. shes more beautyful than u no offeince.
smiley

190:

subscribing

undecided undecided undecided undecided

i talk to him nd hes good guy, i misunderstod him 1st,
Re: I Wanna Make Something Clear To (babe) And Other (gossipers). by Sirfly: 8:19pm On May 07, 2011
BABE!:

I Know right! My guy must be feeling fly right now---**clears throat**

fly is my name. sad sad sad stop usin my name, stop stop stop. im a the fly guy here. i am. sad sad sad sad
Re: I Wanna Make Something Clear To (babe) And Other (gossipers). by Odunnu: 9:08pm On May 07, 2011
No be small thing o!
Re: I Wanna Make Something Clear To (babe) And Other (gossipers). by 190: 9:11pm On May 07, 2011
Na wa oooo

If Babe had listened to me undecided
Re: I Wanna Make Something Clear To (babe) And Other (gossipers). by Dsense(m): 9:21pm On May 07, 2011
Where are these Modrators at  angry angry?
Re: I Wanna Make Something Clear To (babe) And Other (gossipers). by 190: 9:22pm On May 07, 2011
^Inside your nyash!! angry angry
Re: I Wanna Make Something Clear To (babe) And Other (gossipers). by Dsense(m): 9:24pm On May 07, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Wanna Make Something Clear To (babe) And Other (gossipers). by 190: 9:35pm On May 07, 2011
angry angry undecided
Re: I Wanna Make Something Clear To (babe) And Other (gossipers). by dealordea(m): 10:06pm On May 07, 2011
OP, Love your message, Some Numb skull don't know that we are here to have fun, instead they take everything personal,
Re: I Wanna Make Something Clear To (babe) And Other (gossipers). by BABE3: 10:42pm On May 07, 2011
deal_ordea:

OP, Love your message, Some Numb skull don't know that we are here to have fun, instead they take everything personal,

**straight face*** Now what?
Re: I Wanna Make Something Clear To (babe) And Other (gossipers). by Dsense(m): 11:22pm On May 07, 2011
190:

angry angry undecided

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Wanna Make Something Clear To (babe) And Other (gossipers). by Ethiodime: 11:27pm On May 07, 2011
BABE!:

I apologize. smiley

Apology accepted hun.

deal_ordea:

That's my point, I was reading sum comments about me written by sum so called ladies. They don't know me yet they were bluffing shhit about me as if the world is triangle. The good news, it's all good now since me and babe clear them things out. the rest of the other bitter ho3s, I realy don't care about them.
Re: I Wanna Make Something Clear To (babe) And Other (gossipers). by BABE3: 11:49pm On May 07, 2011
Ethiodime:

Apology accepted hun.

Aight Fam! wink
Re: I Wanna Make Something Clear To (babe) And Other (gossipers). by Ethiodime: 11:53pm On May 07, 2011
BABE!:

Aight Fam! wink

i bet your guy is feeling like a king now. smiley
Re: I Wanna Make Something Clear To (babe) And Other (gossipers). by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 07, 2011
seriously?
Re: I Wanna Make Something Clear To (babe) And Other (gossipers). by BABE3: 12:08am On May 08, 2011
Ethiodime:

i bet your guy is feeling like a king now. smiley

Yup!
Re: I Wanna Make Something Clear To (babe) And Other (gossipers). by Tosinville(m): 12:16am On May 08, 2011
gossipers? eh! una no go wound person wit grammar 4 here.
Re: I Wanna Make Something Clear To (babe) And Other (gossipers). by Ethiodime: 12:24am On May 08, 2011
sauer:

seriously? 
confused about what?

BABE!:

Yup!

What shld we do to lower his self esteem, have any plan?
wink

Tosinville:

gossipers? eh! una no go wound person wit grammar 4 here.
I didn't came here to be grammer corrected, I can here to be as free as I can and even invent my own words. So how about you discontinue acting like a smart backside n do something wit your empty life. This is the 100th time I'm seeing you acting lithesome in English, sit down you hecking pest.
Re: I Wanna Make Something Clear To (babe) And Other (gossipers). by 190: 1:36am On May 08, 2011
And who's these Gossips

Is 190 amongst em angry angry
Re: I Wanna Make Something Clear To (babe) And Other (gossipers). by SpikesC1: 3:11am On May 08, 2011
Atleast they don reason am between themselves,make everybody cool down. Now advocate,what exactly happened cos you haven't told your own part of the story. Try pointing mr dickson at one place abeg

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Wear Red Today Rumor / Say Your Xmas Greetings Here To All Nairalander / Nairalanders I Will Not Forget In A Hurry. (you Might Know Some.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.