Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,289 members, 7,826,144 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Pls How Can I Recover My Money From Someone Who Scammed Me Of #150,000 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pls How Can I Recover My Money From Someone Who Scammed Me Of #150,000 (474 Views)

How I Got Scammed Of ₦150,000 On Fairmoney / Yahoo Boys Track Down And Punish Yahoo Boys Who Scammed Them (video) / Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Can I Recover My Money From Someone Who Scammed Me Of #150,000 by uzomaigwe: 4:04pm On Jun 26, 2021
Pls I need your help. Some one whom I can say I know a little but not to his home or relative, but I have done some successful business before with him. He brought a business proposal with hope that it was business as usual not knowing that he has evil in his mind. I paid him #150,000 upfront as deposit, but he failed to deliver the goods rather put my number on black list that since then I have not been able to get through to him on call. Pls is there a way I can get him to recover my money without spending more money. Help me I need that money so much.
Re: Pls How Can I Recover My Money From Someone Who Scammed Me Of #150,000 by Brexxit(m): 4:11pm On Jun 26, 2021
I'm the only person who can help you out, even the scammer will beg to refund you your cash.

If only I can get a commission from the money.
Re: Pls How Can I Recover My Money From Someone Who Scammed Me Of #150,000 by Nukilia: 4:13pm On Jun 26, 2021
Brexxit:
I'm the only person who can help you out, even the scammer will beg to refund you your cash.

grin grin cheesy
Chai! This con3
Re: Pls How Can I Recover My Money From Someone Who Scammed Me Of #150,000 by MummyIMadeIt: 4:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
So much crime in the land these days
Re: Pls How Can I Recover My Money From Someone Who Scammed Me Of #150,000 by Kingosytex(m): 4:37pm On Jun 26, 2021
[quote author=Brexxit post=103115852]I'm the only person who can help you out, even the scammer will beg to refund you your cash.

If only I can get a commission from the money.[/quote

Bia Op be careful, in your quest to recover that money you might end up spending morethan the amount you are trying to recover.
I suggest you let go for at least now.
What goes around comes around.

Re: Pls How Can I Recover My Money From Someone Who Scammed Me Of #150,000 by willspares: 4:41pm On Jun 26, 2021
Brexxit:

Let me know your recovery plan. I have a big fish to catch. Let me have your contact
Re: Pls How Can I Recover My Money From Someone Who Scammed Me Of #150,000 by uzomaigwe: 7:29pm On Jun 26, 2021
Brexxit:

pls how can we get started I am very interested
Re: Pls How Can I Recover My Money From Someone Who Scammed Me Of #150,000 by uzomaigwe: 7:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
[quote author=Kingosytex post=103116517][/quote] thank you so much. Your candid advise will go a long way. God bless you

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian National Was Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking At Pakistan Airport. / How I Escaped From My Kidnappers, Reverend Sister Narrates Ordeal (video) / Unknown Gunmen Attack Passengers Along Ohafia/Uzuakoli Road In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.