Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

What God Says About Side Chics - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What God Says About Side Chics (1319 Views)

Mbaka To Buhari Government: Apologise God Says You Are Wicked Maggots, Hooligans / Why God Says I Must Become President Of Nigeria - Young Man of God / Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What God Says About Side Chics by therajah: 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2021
Dear friend, pay close attention to this, my wisdom; listen very closely to the way I see it. Then you’ll acquire a taste for good sense; what I tell you will keep you out of trouble.
The lips of a seductive woman are oh so sweet, her soft words are oh so smooth.
But it won’t be long before she’s gravel in your mouth, a pain in your gut, a wound in your heart.
She’s dancing down the perfumed path to Death; she’s headed straight for Hell and taking you with her.
She hasn’t a clue about Real Life, about who she is or where she’s going.
 So, my friend, listen closely; don’t treat my words casually.
Keep your distance from such a woman;
absolutely stay out of her neighborhood.
You don’t want to squander your wonderful life, to waste your precious life among the hardhearted.
Why should you allow strangers to take advantage of you?
Why be exploited by those who care nothing for you?
You don’t want to end your life full of regrets, nothing but sin and bones,
Saying, “Oh, why didn’t I do what they told me? Why did I reject a disciplined life? Why didn’t I listen to my mentors,
 or take my teachers seriously?
- prov 5

1 Like

Re: What God Says About Side Chics by chatinent: 4:22pm On Jun 26, 2021
Ok
Re: What God Says About Side Chics by Kobojunkie: 4:26pm On Jun 26, 2021
therajah:

You don’t want to squander your wonderful life, to waste your precious life among the hardhearted.
Saying, “Oh, why didn’t I do what they told me? Why did I reject a disciplined life? Why didn’t I listen to my mentors,
- prov 5
The case is even worse for those who squander their lives believing in the lies of their pastors and Mogs, only to spend eternity in Hell at the end of it all. undecided

Let us not now pretend that adultery is the worst of sins or something. undecided
Re: What God Says About Side Chics by Dtruthspeaker: 6:25pm On Jun 26, 2021
He made them male and female is The Law!

Not male and female and "side chick'!

1 Like

Re: What God Says About Side Chics by LordReed(m): 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2021
therajah:
Dear friend, pay close attention to this, my wisdom; listen very closely to the way I see it. Then you’ll acquire a taste for good sense; what I tell you will keep you out of trouble.
The lips of a seductive woman are oh so sweet, her soft words are oh so smooth.
But it won’t be long before she’s gravel in your mouth, a pain in your gut, a wound in your heart.
She’s dancing down the perfumed path to Death; she’s headed straight for Hell and taking you with her.
She hasn’t a clue about Real Life, about who she is or where she’s going.
 So, my friend, listen closely; don’t treat my words casually.
Keep your distance from such a woman;
absolutely stay out of her neighborhood.
- prov 5

Yeah sure that's why Solomon the so called wisest man had 700 of them. Abraham the friend of god had them. David a man after god's heart had them. Judah impregnates his own daughter in law and the child was supposedly an ancestor of Jesus.
You guys can know how to psych yourselves with rubbish.
Re: What God Says About Side Chics by Dtruthspeaker: 11:15pm On Jun 26, 2021
LordReed:

Yeah sure that's why Solomon the so called wisest man had 700 of them. Abraham the friend of god had them. David a man after god's heart had them. Judah impregnates his own daughter in law and the child was supposedly an ancestor of Jesus.

And he was destroyed by them as Chidinma has done.

1 Like

Re: What God Says About Side Chics by AntiChristian: 12:26am On Jun 27, 2021
Na lie! Concubinage was prominent in the OT. And no law forbids it.
Re: What God Says About Side Chics by Image123(m): 12:48am On Jun 27, 2021
LordReed:

Stop broadcasting your folly my man little reed. We are not in the OT. You should be referring to Jesus, Peter, James, Paul, Timothy and co. And BTW King Solomon had 700 WIVES, not the side chicks you are insinuating. Technically, he was not even committing adultery. Show some respect, i know how you begged and wooed and almost went bankrupt to get just one wife.
Re: What God Says About Side Chics by wolesmile(m): 1:02am On Jun 27, 2021
Image123:

Stop broadcasting your folly my man little reed. We are not in the OT. You should be referring to Jesus, Peter, James, Paul, Timothy and co. And BTW King Solomon had 700 WIVES, not the side chicks you are insinuating. Technically, he was not even committing adultery. Show some respect, i know how you begged and wooed and almost went bankrupt to get just one wife.
Have you forgotten he had 300 concubines too?
Re: What God Says About Side Chics by LordReed(m): 4:53am On Jun 27, 2021
Image123:

Lagbaja Nothing For You!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd-MeDtmIbA
Re: What God Says About Side Chics by LordReed(m): 5:00am On Jun 27, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

And he was destroyed by them as Chidinma has done.

Was Abraham destroyed? What of Isaac and Jacob? Judah? David?
Re: What God Says About Side Chics by Karlovych: 5:18am On Jun 27, 2021
embarassed embarassed What about a certain woman that was supposed to be married off to a carpenter but she became someone's side chick that later lead to the birth of a magician, its in the Holy book

1 Like

Re: What God Says About Side Chics by LordReed(m): 5:24am On Jun 27, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed What about a certain woman that was supposed to be married off to a carpenter but she became someone's side chick that later lead to the birth of a magician, its in the Holy book

LMFAO! Good catch!
Re: What God Says About Side Chics by Dtruthspeaker: 5:36am On Jun 27, 2021
LordReed:

Was Abraham destroyed? What of Isaac and Jacob? Judah? David?

Change of post!

We are talking about "Solomon the so called wisest man".

1 Like

Re: What God Says About Side Chics by Dtruthspeaker: 5:49am On Jun 27, 2021
Karlovych:

For this evil, evil shall love and marry you!

... as a battery to a phone and car, that certain woman only lives because that alleged Someone is her "Battery".

So no side chicking.

1 Like

Re: What God Says About Side Chics by Karlovych: 5:57am On Jun 27, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

For this evil, evil shall love and marry you!

... as a battery to a phone and car, that certain woman only lives because that alleged Someone is her "Battery".

So no side chicking.

See their true colors grin grin grin. Mr Christian. Your mansion awaits you in paradise
Re: What God Says About Side Chics by Dtruthspeaker: 6:00am On Jun 27, 2021
Karlovych:
See their true colors grin grin grin. Mr Christian

Always remember The Law "The evil you do unto another, shall be done unto you"

1 Like

Re: What God Says About Side Chics by LordReed(m): 6:02am On Jun 27, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Change of post!

We are talking about "Solomon the so called wisest man".

I did not mention only Solomon.
Re: What God Says About Side Chics by Karlovych: 6:06am On Jun 27, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Always remember The Law "The evil you do unto another, shall be done unto you"
grin grin As usual, I pointed out your hypocrisy and true character and you are shifting the goalpost, I wished no one evil in my comment but like a child of Yahweh that you are your response is "evil will follow you and marry you". You modern Christians will continue to expose yourself, even your apostles never behaved in this manner. Go and ask Yahweh for forgiveness for wishing someone evil
Re: What God Says About Side Chics by Dtruthspeaker: 6:10am On Jun 27, 2021
LordReed:

I did not mention only Solomon.

Oh. True!

God Completely Stopped talking to Abraham where we formerly saw God coming from time to time to speak with him. That did not happen again.

Judah did not take up a concubine.

David (The True Wisest man) was nearly destroyed by it, if not that indeed, he was the wisest man.

1 Like

Re: What God Says About Side Chics by Dtruthspeaker: 6:15am On Jun 27, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin As usual, I pointed out your hypocrisy and true character and you are shifting the goalpost, I wished no one evil in my comment but like a child of Yahweh that you are your response is "evil will follow you and marry you". You modern Christians will continue to expose yourself, even your apostles never behaved in this manner

To Intentionally Defame and will fully make False Accusations even to men who sin is great evil.

How much great the evil it is, when it is done to He, Who Commits No Sin!

1 Like

Re: What God Says About Side Chics by LordReed(m): 6:25am On Jun 27, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Oh. True!

God Completely Stopped talking to Abraham where we formerly saw God coming from time to time to speak with him. That did not happen again.

Judah did not take up a concubine.

David (The True Wisest man) was nearly destroyed by it, if not that indeed, he was the wisest man.

So now you've changed the meaning of destroyed.

Judah slept with his daughter in law thinking she was a harlot, yet he wasn't destroyed.
Re: What God Says About Side Chics by Karlovych: 6:26am On Jun 27, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

To Intentionally Defame and will fully make False Accusations even to men who sin is great evil.

How much great the evil it is, when it is done to He, Who Commits No Sin!
grin grin grin Keep exposing yourself, like I said you modern Nigerian Christians will always show your true nature and contents of your heart all the time, it's no wonder despite all the churches littered across every street in the country, holy people like you that wish evil on others are still people filled up in those places and your nation is not progressing. You will still have your bath, carry your bible to go and sing, dance inside your church after wishing someone evil. Yahweh has added an extra jacuzzi in your heavenly mansion for wishing someone evil
Re: What God Says About Side Chics by Dtruthspeaker: 6:29am On Jun 27, 2021
LordReed:

So now you've changed the meaning of destroyed.

Judah slept with his daughter in law thinking she was a harlot, yet he wasn't destroyed.

No I have not!

Judah is definitely guilty of sin as we all are, and by the record, it was a one time affair.

So it is clearly understandable why his destruction did not come.
Re: What God Says About Side Chics by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:44am On Jun 27, 2021
There was no place in the Mosaic laws that forbids a man from marrying more than one wife so all those people you mentioned were able to live a righteous life from the viewpoint of the one who will not demand from his people what they weren't given as yardstick.

They were living their lives with the prospect of having the opportunity to meet the Messiah who will teach them how to live in PARADISE! Deuteronomy 18:18-19

So it's after Jesus' words has been delivered that it became a sin for any man to think of having more than one wife after Jesus has told us that we should follow the standard set in the beginning of we want to return to the garden where the tree of life is! Matthew 19:8

The OT teaches us that we must be prepared to live in harmony with certain rules and regulations and the NT is where the role model (Jesus Christ) set the standard as he lived by it. He would have married had it been that he is part of us but since he's returning to his own home there's no need giving birth to children that he wouldn't raise.
Thanks

LordReed:

Re: What God Says About Side Chics by Dtruthspeaker: 6:46am On Jun 27, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin grin Keep exposing yourself, like I said you modern Nigerian Christians will always show your true nature and contents of your heart all the time, it's no wonder despite all the churches littered across every street in the country, holy people like you that wish evil on others.

Now you see the evil you have done to your own self, so you are now attacking me, and desiring to put aside that you, of your own volition, FIRST wickedly
and Unprovokedly attacked The Holy Spirit, without Cause!

I did not wish you evil, I just called on the-evil, that you were looking for him.
Re: What God Says About Side Chics by Karlovych: 6:53am On Jun 27, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Now you see the evil you have done to your own self, so you are now attacking me, and desiring to put aside that you, of your own volition, FIRST wickedly
and Unprovokedly attacked The Holy Spirit, without Cause!

I did not wish you evil, I just called on the-evil, that you were looking for him.

grin grin Where did I attack you? You had the option of ignoring my comment or making a general statement like "may Yahweh have mercy on me" amongst other options but you displayed your true character that not even years of you deceiving yourself as a Christian can change or take away. Go and ask your Yahweh for forgiveness, stop wishing others evil and change your ways.
Re: What God Says About Side Chics by LordReed(m): 6:57am On Jun 27, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

No I have not!

Judah is definitely guilty of sin as we all are, and by the record, it was a one time affair.

So it is clearly understandable why his destruction did not come.

You have. You wrote that god no longer talked to Abraham, that for you was Abraham destroyed.
Re: What God Says About Side Chics by nigerianrevolut(f): 6:57am On Jun 27, 2021
Wrong sir. This is what David or Solomon said about side chicks. God says "Do not commit adultery."

Re: What God Says About Side Chics by LordReed(m): 6:58am On Jun 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
There was no place in the Mosaic laws that forbids a man from marrying more than one wife so all those people you mentioned were able to live a righteous life from the viewpoint of the one who will not demand from his people what they weren't given as yardstick.

They were living their lives with the prospect of having the opportunity to meet the Messiah who will teach them how to live in PARADISE! Deuteronomy 18:18-19

So it's after Jesus' words has been delivered that it became a sin for any man to think of having more than one wife after Jesus has told us that we should follow the standard set in the beginning of we want to return to the garden where the tree of life is! Matthew 19:8

The OT teaches us that we must be prepared to live in harmony with certain rules and regulations and the NT is where the role model (Jesus Christ) set the standard as he lived by it. He would have married had it been that he is part of us but since he's returning to his own home there's no need giving birth to children that he wouldn't raise.
Thanks

Nor is there any place that forbids a man from taking a concubine.
Re: What God Says About Side Chics by Dtruthspeaker: 7:21am On Jun 27, 2021
LordReed:

You have. You wrote that god no longer talked to Abraham, that for you was Abraham destroyed.

The point of your opposition to this thread was that God did Not Respond to His friends and Loved ones when they took up concubines.

To which I countered that He did.

Thus, I simply showed that He Responded to Abraham's sin of Concubining.

1 Like

Re: What God Says About Side Chics by LordReed(m): 7:24am On Jun 27, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

The point of your opposition to this thread was that God did Not Respond to His friends and Loved ones when they took up concubines.

To which I countered that He did.

Thus, I simply showed that He Responded to Abraham's sin of Concubining.

After Abraham took Hagar as concubine god still talked to him so what you are saying does not hold up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Theists, Prove YOUR God Exists / Iron Mixed With Clay -the Cyborg Future (daniel 2:33nd43) / A Frightening Book To Read, Even For Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.