Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,725 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

My Situation Needs Urgent Help. See Account Balance (photo). - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Situation Needs Urgent Help. See Account Balance (photo). (483 Views)

Can I Survive In Akwa Ibom With 1M Account Balance At 22? / How Can Make My Parent Understand My Situation. / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Situation Needs Urgent Help. See Account Balance (photo). by PillarToPost: 4:26pm On Jun 26, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6621538/look-account-balance-weep-me#103105248

Hello all, I earlier opened the thread with the above link in romance section but guys there are just making jest of the whole situation. I know nobody owes me and I don't feel entitled. Reasons I'm appealing. As I'm typing this, truthfully I have not eaten since morning. The phone I'm using to login is someone's own. If you go through the earlier thread, you would see where I say I'm not here to scam you but to honestly seek your help about my situation at the moment. This doesn't happen most times but it sometimes. Any help you render to me today, just know that you've positively touched life. I can drop my account details randomly but I think it's more honourable if on request. Please I beg you, if you can help me with any amount (1k, 2k or any amount) to fight the present hunger, you'd be a hero to me. I'll be paid the little amount I have worked for the upper week according to my contractor. So I'm penniless at the moment. Please show concern about me and I'll drop the account details. Thank you.

Re: My Situation Needs Urgent Help. See Account Balance (photo). by PillarToPost: 5:24pm On Jun 26, 2021
As God blesses you, please help and be fulfilled you have touched life today.
Re: My Situation Needs Urgent Help. See Account Balance (photo). by Foodqueen(f): 6:19pm On Jun 26, 2021
Did the bank send you this message

It even gives u option to reply shocked

U blurred the acct no, how are we gonna help
Re: My Situation Needs Urgent Help. See Account Balance (photo). by PillarToPost: 6:33pm On Jun 26, 2021
Foodqueen:
Did the bank send you this message

It even gives u option to reply shocked

U blurred the acct no, how are we gonna help

Can I drop the account number to you? I didn't just want random dropping of account details. If you are willing to help me, I drop it right away. Thanks
Re: My Situation Needs Urgent Help. See Account Balance (photo). by PillarToPost: 6:50pm On Jun 26, 2021
Any help in the house? It's just a circumstance.
Re: My Situation Needs Urgent Help. See Account Balance (photo). by PillarToPost: 7:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
Still need your help please
Re: My Situation Needs Urgent Help. See Account Balance (photo). by PillarToPost: 8:44pm On Jun 26, 2021
In need please
Re: My Situation Needs Urgent Help. See Account Balance (photo). by PillarToPost: 9:27pm On Jun 26, 2021
Help still needed.
Re: My Situation Needs Urgent Help. See Account Balance (photo). by PillarToPost: 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2021
Help needed

(1) (Reply)

Should You Be Spending A Lot On Shoes And Bags? Check These / "Instagram Kids" Put On Hold Amid Criticism Of Planned App! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.