Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted (4515 Views)

Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted / PES Mobile For Android/ios: Let's Meet And Discuss / Psp/ps Vita/android/ios/switch/3ds/shield Consoles Gaming Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by mooxxtafaa: 3:02pm On Sep 08, 2021
Bro more success to you for this thread made went to ask for the price of normal PS4 and JB ps4 imagine there is a 30k difference in price tag I shock something I figured to not even take an hour depending on ur internet speed all is well sha

1 Like

Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by mooxxtafaa: 3:19pm On Sep 08, 2021
Boss is version 7.55 JB available or it is still unstable
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 16, 2021
mooxxtafaa:
Boss is version 7.55 JB available or it is still unstable
it's still available and more stable, just update the jailbreak
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 16, 2021
mooxxtafaa:
Bro more success to you for this thread made went to ask for the price of normal PS4 and JB ps4 imagine there is a 30k difference in price tag I shock something I figured to not even take an hour depending on ur internet speed all is well sha
no problem bro, always glad to help
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 16, 2021
Please important notice for all:

DON'T UPDATE YOUR PS4 TO VERSION 9.0 because once 9.0 is fully out there the hackers will release the jailbreak for 8.50 firmwares, stay up to do date thanks.
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Vock(m): 1:17pm On Sep 16, 2021
Uncharted56:
Please important notice for all:

DON'T UPDATE YOUR PS4 TO VERSION 9.0 because once 9.0 is fully out there the hackers will release the jailbreak for 8.50 firmwares, stay up to do date thanks.

This is untrue. 8.5 has been out since and jailbreak was not released for 8.0 upwards.
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by becky39000(m): 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2021
Vock:

This is untrue. 8.5 has been out since and jailbreak was not released for 8.0 upwards.

I don't really understand your statement.

Can U explain better?

What's untrue about what O.p said?
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by OlamusConsult(m): 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2021
What the is saying in essence is that..
Its not entirely true that hackers will release 8.5 jailbreak update now solely because 9.0 update has been released by Sony..
because when we are on 8.5 firmware, they didn't release for 8.0 upward.

To me it will take months/ next year b4 they release anything on 8.5 firmware

My only advise is just that pple should stop updating their firmware.
becky39000:

I don't really understand your statement.

Can U explain better?

What's untrue about what O.p said?

1 Like

Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 18, 2021
Vock:

I'm very sure jailbreak for 8.50 firmware is not out yet although there are rumors and I'm sure it will be out eventually but if truly it's out then pls drop the method to help the niarland gamer community instead thanks.

(also I did not register on this platform to participate in any form of argument at all because people like trolling so if you keep quoting without dropping any method I will simply ignore).
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 18, 2021
OlamusConsult:
What the is saying in essence is that..
Its not entirely true that hackers will release 8.5 jailbreak update now solely because 9.0 update has been released by Sony..
because when we are on 8.5 firmware, they didn't release for 8.0 upward.

To me it will take months/ next year b4 they release anything on 8.5 firmware

My only advise is just that pple should stop updating their firmware.
this is my point exactly, people should not update thier firmware if they wish to jailbreak thier ps4 in future because these firmware updates are irreversible.
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 2:56am On Sep 30, 2021
There is a new update for the ps4 8.03 firmwares bug bounty on hacker one so I think we might be getting a jailbreak for that firmware soon that is If the hacker will request disclosure even if it's a limited disclosure.. might take a while because we are unsure if it's a webkit exploit or a kernel jailbreak. No info about the success rate all we know is he won the bounty like others did.

1 Like

Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 12, 2021
Jailbreak for 8.03 firmware will soon be out, pls don't update your ps4 if you want to jailbreak.

1 Like

Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by aladeokin1000(m): 7:50pm On Dec 20, 2021
Uncharted56:
always glad to help
Please is there a problem with the ps4 hen 6.72 hack because even after saying exploit and HEN loaded, press circle to exit it is still bringing up an accept error and bind error at the top right hand side of the screen.

Please any idea what the problem could be?
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Realteeyee123(m): 11:16am On Dec 21, 2021
aladeokin1000:
Please is there a problem with the ps4 hen 6.72 hack because even after saying exploit and HEN loaded, press circle to exit it is still bringing up an accept error and bind error at the top right hand side of the screen.

Yes the hen hack isn't stable at all, I recommend darkmodder that's what I use it's Success rate is over 90% , I used to use hen before but it's always failing it's not stable at all, I'm sorry but to enjoy your hacked console, you would have to re-hack it and use a more stable hack , either darkmodder or any other one but definitely not hen
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by aladeokin1000(m): 5:35pm On Dec 21, 2021
Realteeyee123:

Yes the hen hack isn't stable at all, I recommend darkmodder that's what I use it's Success rate is over 90% , I used to use hen before but it's always failing it's not stable at all, I'm sorry but to enjoy your hacked console, you would have to re-hack it and use a more stable hack , either darkmodder or any other one but definitely not hen
My thoughts exactly. Thanks for the darkmodder suggestion too. Appreciate the response. Many thanks
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 12, 2022
Back from ban everyone
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nexttpage(m): 7:15am On Jan 22, 2022
My obeisance O.P
Please is there a problem with the ps4 hen 6.72 hack, I have one right here n once I switch it on n go to the browser to load the hen, it will reboot or switch off the console like 3 times before it get stable. Even after it load the hen successfully n I press the O button to back n select game, it just freezes n switch off again n later wards works again.

And how to solve
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by AyarmBoye(m): 12:39pm On Jan 22, 2022
Nexttpage:
My obeisance O.P
Please is there a problem with the ps4 hen 6.72 hack, I have one right here n once I switch it on n go to the browser to load the hen, it will reboot or switch off the console like 3 times before it get stable. Even after it load the hen successfully n I press the O button to back n select game, it just freezes n switch off again n later wards works again.

And how to solve
why not just upgrade to 9.00 more stable
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Richdee1(m): 1:05pm On Jan 22, 2022
Good Day, I installed GTA San Andreas on my system but it refused to play, asking me to download directx 9.0 on my system, I ran a code dxdiag and found out my system is Directx 11. Would you advice me to download the 9.0?

Been trying to download but can get a suitable Link

Note: System is Windows 10
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Richdee1(m): 7:57pm On Jan 22, 2022
Uncharted56:
yes download direct X 9.0, most old games for PC can't use newer versions of direct X.

Do you have a link to it?
Trying to get direct link to start download buts it's taking me somewhere else
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nexttpage(m): 1:03am On Jan 23, 2022
How can I do that sir?
AyarmBoye:
why not just upgrade to 9.00 more stable
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nexttpage(m): 1:04am On Jan 23, 2022
I don’t actually know how to do that.
Uncharted56:
change your exploit host to another one there are many of them and see which one is more stable.
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Nexttpage(m): 1:50am On Jan 23, 2022
Abeg let me have your WhatsApp number first.
Thanks much.
Uncharted56:
okay just follow the steps detailed in the first part of this thread but when it reached the part where you have to input the link, change it to link of an exploit host, search google for al azif exploit ps4 or leeful exploit ps4 and put the landing page url there it should work fine.

I can't paste too much links here because of spam bot
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by AyarmBoye(m): 9:35am On Jan 23, 2022
Nexttpage:
How can I do that sir?
download it on a flash drive and install manually
Re: Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted by Richdee1(m): 9:54am On Jan 23, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Resident Evil 6 For Sale / Best Offline Android Games To Download / Pokemon Go Guide Free Coins 99999999 No Survey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.