Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,911 members, 7,952,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:51 PM

Uruemu Adejinmi Elected As Mayor In Ireland (First Black African Woman) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uruemu Adejinmi Elected As Mayor In Ireland (First Black African Woman) (63664 Views)

We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti / Meet Nigerian Lady Uruemu Adejinmi, The First Black Mayor In Ireland / Ernest Ezeajughi Re-Elected Mayor In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uruemu Adejinmi Elected As Mayor In Ireland (First Black African Woman) by spy24(m): 4:43pm On Jun 27, 2021
membranus:

Urhobo and Yoruba are one.

Ask them.

So don't separate us.

You must be high
Re: Uruemu Adejinmi Elected As Mayor In Ireland (First Black African Woman) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 27, 2021
I knew it would be Yoruba. They are doing well in international governance well done making us proud.
Re: Uruemu Adejinmi Elected As Mayor In Ireland (First Black African Woman) by bomb24: 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2021
Speaktruth88:
I knew it would be Yoruba. They are doing well in international governance well done making us proud.

no she is not yoruba,she is urobo from delta state,her father is the royal ruler of agbon kingdom and she is also married to a yoruba man.

1 Like

Re: Uruemu Adejinmi Elected As Mayor In Ireland (First Black African Woman) by membranus: 5:46pm On Jun 27, 2021
spy24:

You must be high

You got it wrong Bro.

I am a teetotaller.
Re: Uruemu Adejinmi Elected As Mayor In Ireland (First Black African Woman) by Charlie2020(f): 6:24pm On Jun 27, 2021
Noted...BTW @charlie2020 why are you using Female on your profile your comment is not Ladylike...Let's rid off falsehood in all its entirety....

@Seniorwriter [/quote]. My comments not lady like? I'll report you o
Re: Uruemu Adejinmi Elected As Mayor In Ireland (First Black African Woman) by CzarChris(m): 6:36pm On Jun 27, 2021
Simplyleo:
Ipob, how market?
She is the daughter of the HRM Mike Oremu the King of Agbon kingdom, Etiope East, Delta State. She's Urhobo, stop all these rubbish for crying out loud.
Re: Uruemu Adejinmi Elected As Mayor In Ireland (First Black African Woman) by Alawode01(m): 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Uruemu Adejinmi Elected As Mayor In Ireland (First Black African Woman) by erico2k2(m): 9:20pm On Jun 27, 2021
spy24:
The woman is Urhobo not Yoruba

Yes Daughter to the King of Agbon
Re: Uruemu Adejinmi Elected As Mayor In Ireland (First Black African Woman) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2021
Imsoblessed:
The woman is only married to a Yoruba man, she is urhobo. Stop all these useless superiority contest between the afonjas and the ipob... Lol.. Una nor get sense

Strong urhobo
Re: Uruemu Adejinmi Elected As Mayor In Ireland (First Black African Woman) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 27, 2021
bomb24:

no she is not yoruba,she is urobo from delta state,her father is the royal ruler of agbon kingdom and she is also married to a yoruba man.

Nice one
Re: Uruemu Adejinmi Elected As Mayor In Ireland (First Black African Woman) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 27, 2021
Nairaland loves my posts
Re: Uruemu Adejinmi Elected As Mayor In Ireland (First Black African Woman) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 27, 2021
In the meantime wetin concern urobo with ipob? If history reminds me well they were on opposite sides of the war.

This sister even made personal choice and followed Yoruba on top it. This is me Fulani man appreciating excellence
Re: Uruemu Adejinmi Elected As Mayor In Ireland (First Black African Woman) by motymop: 11:20pm On Jun 27, 2021
DropsMic:
E get why Northerners no dey win any election outside the shores of this country... You know why, i also know why. Heck even them know why.

Northerners don't immigrate like Southerners

A northern will go to England to study and then come back home, you hardly see them staying back. It is a very common mentality among them.
Re: Uruemu Adejinmi Elected As Mayor In Ireland (First Black African Woman) by ofiko123(m): 4:08am On Jun 28, 2021
Congratulations to the elected mayor..
Re: Uruemu Adejinmi Elected As Mayor In Ireland (First Black African Woman) by Bwilliam(m): 10:10am On Jun 28, 2021
Simplyleo:
Ipob, how market?

I no say na trap.
That market you dey ask of, this is the 7th container that came in this week alone, We dey sell am every day.

Immediately I saw the it, I knew it would be either an Igbo, a Yoruba or even a minority tribe from the south. It can never be from the ........
Re: Uruemu Adejinmi Elected As Mayor In Ireland (First Black African Woman) by Bwilliam(m): 10:12am On Jun 28, 2021
motymop:

Northerners don't immigrate like Southerners

A northern will go to England to study and then come back home, you hardly see them staying back. It is a very common mentality among them.

That is because you can't cope there.
They want to feel like a big fish in this small dirty pond. There, they are small fishes in a big pond, so they run back to this filth.
Re: Uruemu Adejinmi Elected As Mayor In Ireland (First Black African Woman) by isokomarine: 5:22pm On Jun 29, 2021
Ayosman1:
This woman is an Isoko woman probably married to a Yoruba man. She's the Mayor and not her husband.

Hmmm the woman that His father is the present Ovie of Agbon Kingdom, in Ethiope East LGA, is she the one you refering to as Isoko. The same woman Delta state Government had congratulated her father, is the one you referring as Isoko, thought you people said Isoko is not URHOBO. She's an URHOBO woman and a princess of Agbon Kingdom
who care
Re: Uruemu Adejinmi Elected As Mayor In Ireland (First Black African Woman) by isokomarine: 5:26pm On Jun 29, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

And it's her Yoruba children that will benefit from it not the jobless and drunken youth in isoko..... probably won't have made it here if she married from her village.
you must be very stupid for your comment
Re: Uruemu Adejinmi Elected As Mayor In Ireland (First Black African Woman) by Senudi96(m): 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2021
flokii:

Ms. Uruemu Adejinmi.. what does that tell you?
She is not yet married, means she has a Yoruba father and maybe Delta mum.

People use Ms. For married woman. It's now the standard way of addressing woman irrespective of whether they're married or not. It's being adopted inorder to stem any form of discrimination arising from being married or not.
Re: Uruemu Adejinmi Elected As Mayor In Ireland (First Black African Woman) by flokii: 3:39pm On Jul 01, 2021
Senudi96:

People use Ms. For married woman. It's now the standard way of addressing woman irrespective of whether they're married or not. It's being adopted inorder to stem any form of discrimination arising from being married or not.

Really? I've learnt something new.
Re: Uruemu Adejinmi Elected As Mayor In Ireland (First Black African Woman) by EmekaA125(m): 6:58pm On Jul 01, 2021
Congratulations Ma'am.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums / Obaseki, Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Attacked At Oshiomhole’s House / JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.