Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

How Do I Collect My Nysc Certificate - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Do I Collect My Nysc Certificate (374 Views)

How Do I Collect My Exclusion Letter From NYSC? / Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) / 'Help Me Collect My Allawee' - Ogun Corper's Last Words Before His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Collect My Nysc Certificate by Prince2546(m): 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2021
Hello nairalanders,I need your advice on this matter.I was fortunate to be able to serve in akwa ibom but I wasn't able to collect my certificate as I result of illness which requires traveling,now am in Ibadan pls I want to ask if is possible to collect the certificate right here in nysc office here in ibadan as a result of security challenges and distance.Thanks
Re: How Do I Collect My Nysc Certificate by yomi007k(m): 7:48pm On Jun 26, 2021
You should get in touch with your LGI or ZI. And have Medical Report of the illnesses and the dates stated on it.
Re: How Do I Collect My Nysc Certificate by Prince2546(m): 10:02pm On Jun 26, 2021
I have my final clearance letter being signed by LGI before going for the little illness just to go and collect it the next day the illness started

(1) (Reply)

Freelancing Corpers In Ile-ife, Osun State / Is NYSC Compulsory Or Voluntary / Complete List Of NYSC Orientation Camp Addresses Across Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.