Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

What Is The Difference Between Deed Of Transfer And Deed Of Assignment? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Is The Difference Between Deed Of Transfer And Deed Of Assignment? (966 Views)

All You Need To Know About Conveyance Deed And Deed Of Assignment / How Good Is The Title "Registered Survey And Deed Of Assignment?" / You Don't Have A Land, If You Don't Have A Deed Of Assignment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between Deed Of Transfer And Deed Of Assignment? by nobrico: 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2021
Please what is the difference between a Deed of Transfer and a Deed of Assignment? A lawyer told me that deed of Assignment is only useful to apply for C of O but I disagree with him.

Is deed of transfer and deed of Assignment not the same thing?
Re: What Is The Difference Between Deed Of Transfer And Deed Of Assignment? by Canada2021: 7:48pm On Jun 26, 2021
nobrico:
Please what is the difference between a Deed of Transfer and a Deed of Assignment? A lawyer told me that deed of Assignment is only useful to apply for C of O but I disagree with him.

Is deed of transfer and deed of Assignment not the same thing?
They are the same thing, the term Deed of Transfer is now archaic. The current term used is Deed of Assignment.

I am lawyer and you can chat me on 08124890654
Re: What Is The Difference Between Deed Of Transfer And Deed Of Assignment? by nobrico: 9:25am On Jun 27, 2021
Canada2021:
They are the same thing, the term Deed of Transfer is now archaic. The current term used is Deed of Assignment.

OK thanks
Re: What Is The Difference Between Deed Of Transfer And Deed Of Assignment? by Wickedtruths: 1:58am On Jul 01, 2021
Canada2021:

I pity your clients.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Deed Of Transfer And Deed Of Assignment? by nobrico: 5:07pm On Jul 01, 2021
Wickedtruths:

I pity your clients.

Lol
Re: What Is The Difference Between Deed Of Transfer And Deed Of Assignment? by Canada2021: 8:15pm On Jul 01, 2021
Wickedtruths:

I pity your clients.
I really don't have time to respond to you but if you are bold enough to tell me where your supposed archaic law knowledge has taken you to.

I am ready to show you what I have achieved too.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hilltop Estates, Alagbado, Lagos Mainland. / SOLD!!!!For Sale 5 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex ( Orchid Road) / CAC Business Registration For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.