Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,194 members, 7,953,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:52 PM

Fight Erupts At PDP Governorship Primaries In Awka (Pictures, Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fight Erupts At PDP Governorship Primaries In Awka (Pictures, Video) (44154 Views)

Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja / Another Fight Erupts In House Of Reps Over Electoral Bill Report / APC Governorship Primaries In 27 States (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fight Erupts At PDP Governorship Primaries In Awka (Pictures, Video) by Okwyjesus(m): 2:17am On Jun 27, 2021
Jackson105:

Yes, they are better, that's why you guys troop there everytime and abadon your parents in alaigbo.

Ask those who have travelled out how proud they are as Nigeria.

Igbos are natural travellers not because they see gold anywhere but just that they like adventure/ business like the Jews and Chinese. Nothing special in living in your land.

1 Like

Re: Fight Erupts At PDP Governorship Primaries In Awka (Pictures, Video) by Coronavirus1: 3:01am On Jun 27, 2021
*Former United States of America President Barack Obama said:*
*"When I think about the depth of the grave and the kilos of sand that are going to be thrown at us, there is no need to harm my brother;*
*When I think of the darkness that pervades the tomb after it has closed,there is no need to hurt my sister;*
*When I think of the heat driven back by the ground and the amount of water that will drown me during the rains in this grave,I cannot make my neighbor suffer;*
*When I think that I will be alone abandoned by all,I prefer to enjoy communion when I am alive;*
*When I think my relationships are cut off by my past,I want to perfect my future.*
*If I could be reborn and start all over again,I would no longer make mistakes in my actions.*
*After a long meditation,I understood that all is vanity on earth.*
*May God help us to cultivate humility and love of neighbor,because vanity only gives vanity, everything will be vanity.*
*Be happy and make someone happy.

*Good morning to you All.*
*Have a pleasant weekend*
Re: Fight Erupts At PDP Governorship Primaries In Awka (Pictures, Video) by Tomilola360: 4:39am On Jun 27, 2021
PIMPAR:

Their brain dead Igbos terrorist will soon be here to blame it on PMB

who else if not Buhari grin cheesy
Re: Fight Erupts At PDP Governorship Primaries In Awka (Pictures, Video) by YoungAncient1: 4:51am On Jun 27, 2021
Same old story about Nigeria politics
Re: Fight Erupts At PDP Governorship Primaries In Awka (Pictures, Video) by biglizzy: 4:56am On Jun 27, 2021
Oya stop fighting

Re: Fight Erupts At PDP Governorship Primaries In Awka (Pictures, Video) by VictorUSA(m): 4:58am On Jun 27, 2021
Can you imagine?
Re: Fight Erupts At PDP Governorship Primaries In Awka (Pictures, Video) by Wettoid123: 5:14am On Jun 27, 2021
PIMPAR:
Party of thugs. Party of looters

all parties are looters if given the chance to lead!
Re: Fight Erupts At PDP Governorship Primaries In Awka (Pictures, Video) by Tareq1105: 5:18am On Jun 27, 2021
nameo:

If true, makes things much easier for Soludu

PS: I admire the political sagacity of Ekwunife sha esp as a woman. But Soludu is miles ahead of her, in terms of who can transform Anambra.

My opinion

Yes, Soludu and Chinese economic theory theory and theory that doesn't translate to growth in Nigeria.

I don't see him meeting the high expectations of the Anambrarians and Nigerians generally.
Re: Fight Erupts At PDP Governorship Primaries In Awka (Pictures, Video) by PIMPAR: 5:25am On Jun 27, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
for the past two days now no sanction

cc

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun oam4j mukina2

Rule 2
Achalugo PDP wailing agent. Those you mentioned don't ban base on IPoB sentiment.
Re: Fight Erupts At PDP Governorship Primaries In Awka (Pictures, Video) by PIMPAR: 5:32am On Jun 27, 2021
1018eighteen:
[s][/s]
Wailing agent of PDP
Re: Fight Erupts At PDP Governorship Primaries In Awka (Pictures, Video) by PIMPAR: 5:33am On Jun 27, 2021
1018eighteen:
[s][/s]
Achalugo Wailing children of PDP
Re: Fight Erupts At PDP Governorship Primaries In Awka (Pictures, Video) by arsenal33: 5:53am On Jun 27, 2021
otokx:
who won?
Anthony Joshua
Re: Fight Erupts At PDP Governorship Primaries In Awka (Pictures, Video) by Karufi: 6:08am On Jun 27, 2021
As usual grin grin grin
Re: Fight Erupts At PDP Governorship Primaries In Awka (Pictures, Video) by Cnach: 6:50am On Jun 27, 2021
Monogamy:
Pdp, one of the most disorganized political party in Africa
Any party that produce any one like buhari should be taken off from history and future.
The only human being that can change primary school to nursery, secondary sch to primary and university to secondary. He is the only ruler who has made graduates and non graduates has just the same value and chances. The only administration where evil people are rejoicing while the good ones are crying every day but I knew u won't agree bc u are one of the formal
Re: Fight Erupts At PDP Governorship Primaries In Awka (Pictures, Video) by musicology: 7:04am On Jun 27, 2021
athaboi:
Chris Uba
[color=#006600][/color]
Crisis Uba
Re: Fight Erupts At PDP Governorship Primaries In Awka (Pictures, Video) by Tjjones: 7:16am On Jun 27, 2021
Hmm PDP una no get sense abi? Come make una put una house togeda b4 2023
Re: Fight Erupts At PDP Governorship Primaries In Awka (Pictures, Video) by Femifocus(m): 7:18am On Jun 27, 2021
Imagin the so called leaders if this could be happening now , what will happen when the main election comes.
Re: Fight Erupts At PDP Governorship Primaries In Awka (Pictures, Video) by Jackson105: 8:58am On Jun 27, 2021
Ikinternational:

And you're a certified idiot MR spokesman
Nobody sent for your monkey ass.
SIT

*unlike your mumu ass, I can read between the lines.

maybe you're the same guy posting with different accounts. now I understand

That must be your father! Don't mistake me for him. Please
Re: Fight Erupts At PDP Governorship Primaries In Awka (Pictures, Video) by Jackson105: 8:59am On Jun 27, 2021
Okwyjesus:

Ask those who have travelled out how proud they are as Nigeria.

Igbos are natural travellers not because they see gold anywhere but just that they like adventure/ business like the Jews and Chinese. Nothing special in living in your land.

Go and tell that to your brothers Hawking gala under the bridge in SW
Re: Fight Erupts At PDP Governorship Primaries In Awka (Pictures, Video) by Ibkhaleel: 10:28am On Jun 27, 2021
cry
PIMPAR:
Like PDP like IPoB terrorist. They have one thing in common, destruction and looting
Re: Fight Erupts At PDP Governorship Primaries In Awka (Pictures, Video) by clothingonline(m): 1:53pm On Jun 27, 2021
This display of shame Apga ypp and Apc are ready
Re: Fight Erupts At PDP Governorship Primaries In Awka (Pictures, Video) by JBoss25(m): 2:13pm On Jun 27, 2021
Nuelito:
Na people wey belleful dey exchange blows
a hungry man is an angry man so ur point is invalid
Re: Fight Erupts At PDP Governorship Primaries In Awka (Pictures, Video) by Okwyjesus(m): 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2021
Jackson105:

Go and tell that to your brothers Hawking gala under the bridge in SW

You mean your sisters selling Agbor along the road here in PHC.
Re: Fight Erupts At PDP Governorship Primaries In Awka (Pictures, Video) by Ikinternational: 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2021
Jackson105:

That must be your father! Don't mistake me for him. Please

My father's shoe that you couldn't even lift to polish? Facts only.

Better quit while you're ahead young idiot
No be by mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands / Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) / Presidency Confirms Sacking Of Osinbajo’s Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.