Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Top 10 Trending Naija Songs This Week (26-30 June 2021) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top 10 Trending Naija Songs This Week (26-30 June 2021) (424 Views)

Youtube Unveils The Top 10 Trending Music Videos Of 2018. (VIDEOS) / Best 10 Latest Naija Songs Trending in October 2020 | "Lonely" Tops Chart / Top 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs Released In June 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Trending Naija Songs This Week (26-30 June 2021) by sogcomng: 8:20pm On Jun 26, 2021
1. Feeling
Feeling by Ladipoe x Buju came as his first official track of the year which serves as a follow-up to his recently dropped track named Messiah Freestyle. Poe’s singing abilities were one of the primary reasons why his celebrity appeared to be vulnerable as a result of his time commitments in the Nigerian music industry. Ladipoe and Buju dished an amazing vibe and it’s very impressive to be on your adorable playlist!

Download Feeling by Ladipoe x Buju

2. Rock
Rock by Olamide is an impressive track off the UY Scuti album that will surely be worth a place on your playlist if you are a lover of good music.

Download Rock by Olamide

3. Bounce
Bounce by Ruger is track off the PANDEMIC EP that will surely bounce your speakers.

Bounce your body or we bounce you out
Girly go down, north to south
Shey you gree? I no fit shout
Ayy-ayy-ayy-ayy
Bounce your body or we bounce you out
Omo no scream, no too shout
Ayy-ayy-ayy, no loud am no loud am

Download Bounce by Ruger

4. Soundgasm
Soundgasm by Rema is derived from the combination of two words which are “sound” and “orgasm”. It’s literally Sex translated into sound frequency. It’s a record that disposes spiritual vibrations and creates Euphoria through the ears. The song is produced by London

Yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah
Sexy love, what she need from a bad boy like me
Yeah, yeah
Sexy kisses, the thing that she end for my lips
Yeah, yeah
Man’s XXL is the only air that she breathe
And when I look into her eyes
I know that she can never get enough of me

Download Soundgasm by Rema

5. Outside
Outside by Buju would be his first official single in 2021 and we are loving it. The singer did a madness on Ladipoe’s single “Feeling“, his chorus and hook were straight-up fire. We are expecting some more fire records from the laid back singer and perhaps we might have his debut project.

Download Outside by Buju

6. Essence
Essence by Wizkid ft Tems is Lovely joint staring beautiful songstress Tems. The record Essence is the 11th track from his last album tagged Made In Lagos released in October 2020.

Download Essence by Wizkid ft Tems

7. Need for Speed
Need for speed by Olamide is just the right kind of music you want to plug in your headset and listen to while minding your business. The track is off his latest album tagged UY Scuti

8. Confident
Confident by Savage x Buju is definitely one to admire and feel happy about!

9. Jailer
Jailer by Olamide ft Jaywillz Off the just released 10-tracks “UY Scuti Album” by Olamide comes this impressive record titled; “Jailer.”

10. Bling
Bling by Blackbonez ft Amaarae x Buju was lifted from his album tagged “Sex Over Love”. Bling features Ghanaian-American vocalist, Amaarae and Spaceship’s act, Buju who all did well on the calm melody.

Download Top 10 Trending Naija Songs This Week (26-30 June 2021)

Re: Top 10 Trending Naija Songs This Week (26-30 June 2021) by Scot19(m): 6:32pm On Jun 27, 2021
cheesy[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Top 10 Trending Naija Songs This Week (26-30 June 2021) by kinglaxon: 12:46am On Jun 28, 2021
Good one
Re: Top 10 Trending Naija Songs This Week (26-30 June 2021) by wonderr(m): 4:54am On Jun 28, 2021
the list is impeccable

(1) (Reply)

Mercury By Livewire / Who Is This Judge On Nigerian Idol? / Pheelz Performs “finesse” On The Late Night Show With Seth Meyers | Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.