Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,861 members, 7,862,844 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:41 AM

She’s A Part-time Student, But A Full-time Housewife On Campus - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She’s A Part-time Student, But A Full-time Housewife On Campus (531 Views)

Can You Be A Full-time Housewife? / I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She’s A Part-time Student, But A Full-time Housewife On Campus by Cuterboy(m): 8:47pm On Jun 26, 2021
Let’s talk about girls who go to higher institution only to become full-time housewives, shall we?

If you have attended or you are presently attending a higher institution in Nigeria, chances are that you know what I am about to write on.

As a matter of fact, you might even be on this table that I am about to shake. My advice to you is to have a strong grip like a dog’s louse because, by the time I am done, this table will not only be shaken, it will scatter and whoever is on it will fall yakata!

If you have not attended or did not attend higher institution in Nigeria, ngwanu, pull your seat closer and let me gist you all about it, from the female’s side.

It usually starts in year 1. Depending on the resumption month of the higher institution, there is something called August Rush. Like I said, it depends on the resumption month of the school so if the new session starts in October, it becomes October Rush. If the session resumes in January, it becomes January Rush and so on and so forth.

Anyways, the whole Rush thing refers to the influx of female freshers and the male staylites (year 2 students and above) chasing after them to see which ones can become their new girlfriends. It is usually a mad rush to get a female fresher as your girlfriend because female freshers are seen and referred to as “fresh/young blood” in contrast to the female staylites.

Female freshers who have been counselled by the elders and wise ones prior to their resumption usually reject the advances of the male staylites that come for them. Those who were not counselled or who were counselled but chose to stuff their ears with cotton wool fall easy like prey.

I shall tell you a short story of one such easy prey
I was in year 3 (300 level) at the University and staying off-campus when Hope resumed school as a fresher. She was very young, not yet 20, and had this innocent kind of beauty that made every head give her a second glance. She also had a friendly aura and a loveable spirit that made everyone liked her as soon as they saw her.

Read more: https://9jabeat.com/shes-a-part-time-student-but-a-full-time-housewife-on-campus/

1 Like

Re: She’s A Part-time Student, But A Full-time Housewife On Campus by dingbang(m): 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2021
We are not talking about boys who go to campus to become full time husbands... Shittt goes both ways

2 Likes

Re: She’s A Part-time Student, But A Full-time Housewife On Campus by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 26, 2021
dingbang:
We are not talking about boys who go to campus to become full time husbands... Shittt goes both ways
I tell u .pay tf , feeding , make-up and hair billing all 4 knacks
Re: She’s A Part-time Student, But A Full-time Housewife On Campus by Cuterboy(m): 11:12pm On Jun 26, 2021
dingbang:
I have actually not thought of this

(1) (Reply)

Brave 9-year-old Girl Helps Her Mum Deliver A Baby As She Goes Into Early Labor / Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it / Father Begs Police To Arrest Him Because Daughter Couldn't Solve A Math Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.