Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,553 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

How Do You Enjoy PES Mobile Online? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do You Enjoy PES Mobile Online? (8819 Views)

Its Stupid To Play Pes Mobile / Drop Your Favorite Mobile Online Game ID And Lets Get Going! / Download PES 19 ISO PPSSPP Game For Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Enjoy PES Mobile Online? by Elizkid: 9:10pm On Jun 26, 2021
There is so much input delay when playing against other players online, and sometimes I wonder if it's just me. It has been so since PES 2019.

Compared to when playing against the computer, you can't make a split second decision and make your player react quickly. It's so sluggish and annoying.

Is there anyway y'all get to enjoy PES mobile online on your phones? I'd like to know.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Enjoy PES Mobile Online? by Ournolly: 9:28pm On Jun 26, 2021
I think it has to do with network connection, besides, pes is using almost the real life speed emulation to make the gameplay similar to what is obtainable in real life.

If you are playing in real life you can set the speed to 1 to make the game play very fast but you can't set the game speed on online matches.

Honestly, I prefer slow speed matches as you will get to learn the game batter that way.

I don't use pes mobile, ps4 pes.
Re: How Do You Enjoy PES Mobile Online? by Mustiboy(m): 9:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
Ournolly:
I think it has to do with network connection, besides, pes is using almost the real life speed emulation to make the gameplay similar to what is obtainable in real life.

If you are playing in real life you can set the speed to 1 to make the game play very fast but you can't set the game speed on online matches.

Honestly, I prefer slow speed matches as you will get to learn the game batter that way.

I don't use pes mobile, ps4 pes.

Maybe the servers are better on console than on mobile
Re: How Do You Enjoy PES Mobile Online? by Ournolly: 12:32am On Jun 27, 2021
Mustiboy:

Maybe the servers are better on console than on mobile
I doubt that may be the case. Pes has multiple servers for both console and mobile, one can easily switch servers but the company is too big to utilise sub standard servers for their services.

Pes online gaming is always slower than offline gaming, however, users network stability and hardware factor can also be issues.
Re: How Do You Enjoy PES Mobile Online? by Mustiboy(m): 12:37am On Jun 27, 2021
Ournolly:

I doubt that may be the case. Pes has multiple servers of both console and mobile, one can easily switch servers but the company is too big to utilise sub standard servers for their services.

Pes online gaming is always slower than offline gaming, however, users network stability and hardware factor can also be be issues.

True that

1 Like

Re: How Do You Enjoy PES Mobile Online? by tosaino95(m): 9:43am On Jun 27, 2021
Ournolly:

I doubt that may be the case. Pes has multiple servers of both console and mobile, one can easily switch servers but the company is too big to utilise sub standard servers for their services.

Pes online gaming is always slower than offline gaming, however, users network stability and hardware factor can also be issues.
that is not most case the reason for slow can be two things.
It might be Phone CPU,GPU and RAM or Opponent Nulling the Game.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Enjoy PES Mobile Online? by Ournolly: 10:43am On Jun 27, 2021
tosaino95:
that is not most case the reason for slow can be two things.
It might be Phone CPU,GPU and RAM or Opponent Nulling the Game.
Nulled games will get the user id banned instantly once it connects to online game server, however, there is a notorious pes backhat called lag gamers. The opponent user floods the network speed once the match starts. This will slow down the opponent's gaming experience.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Enjoy PES Mobile Online? by tosaino95(m): 10:53am On Jun 27, 2021
Ournolly:

Nulled games will get the user id banned instantly once it connects to online game server, however, there is a notorious pes backhat called lag gamers. The opponent user floods the network speed once the match starts. This will slow down the opponent's gaming experience.
Not all nullers get ban is only when they are reported to konami they can be.
Re: How Do You Enjoy PES Mobile Online? by Mustiboy(m): 11:37am On Jun 27, 2021
tosaino95:
Not all nullers get ban is only when they are reported to konami they can be.

That nulling stuff is easy. Just connect to a VPN to play, and when you're losing a match, disconnect the VPN (not off your data) and the game will be nulled.

But I don't do it anyways. I hardly lose a match.
Re: How Do You Enjoy PES Mobile Online? by tosaino95(m): 2:12pm On Jun 27, 2021
Mustiboy:

That nulling stuff is easy. Just connect to a VPN to play, and when you're losing a match, disconnect the VPN (not off your data) and the game will be nulled.

But I don't do it anyways. I hardly lose a match.
so this is how those useless Pes users null Is not even something hard but i hate it anyway.
Your ID Guy mek we connect later.
Re: How Do You Enjoy PES Mobile Online? by Mustiboy(m): 5:26pm On Jun 27, 2021
tosaino95:
so this is how those useless Pes users null Is not even something hard but i hate it anyway.
Your ID Guy mek we connect later.

Let's link up

t. me/pesmobileoutlaw

Remove the space
Re: How Do You Enjoy PES Mobile Online? by Mustiboy(m): 6:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
Your ping matters, network latency. You need something below 20ms for enjoyable gameplay. Anything above 50 is terrible

1 Like

Re: How Do You Enjoy PES Mobile Online? by Darkseid(m): 6:45pm On Jun 29, 2021
Mustiboy:
Your ping matters, network latency. You need something below 20ms for enjoyable gameplay. Anything above 50 is terrible
What this broda wrote is the problem, most ISPs in Nigeria have terrible ping. The speed can be fast but if the ping is high, you won't enjoy online games whether on mobile or console.
Re: How Do You Enjoy PES Mobile Online? by Mustiboy(m): 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2021
Darkseid:

What this broda wrote is the problem, most ISPs in Nigeria have terrible ping. The speed can be fast but if the ping is high, you won't enjoy online games whether on mobile or console.

Yes, I've noticed most networks here have high ping. Airtel around 47, MTN 95, Glo 155. It's just bad.

I still manage the Airtel though as it gets down do around 30ms sometimes
Re: How Do You Enjoy PES Mobile Online? by Darkseid(m): 8:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
Mustiboy:

Yes, I've noticed most networks here have high ping. Airtel around 47, MTN 95, Glo 155. It's just bad.

I still manage the Airtel though as it gets down do around 30ms sometimes
Network service in your area must be very good, the lowest I've gotten is 90ms on "useless" Ntel.
Re: How Do You Enjoy PES Mobile Online? by Mustiboy(m): 8:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
Darkseid:
Network service in your area must be very good, the lowest I've gotten is 90ms on "useless" Ntel.

Chai. 90ms bawo. Must be frustrating. Does anyone still use that ISP even?

I use Airtel most of the time, and I get 30 to 45ms most times. At midnight, stable 25 to 30, so it's still quite enjoyable.

By the way, there's an Airtel mast mounted right in front of my neighbor's house.
Re: How Do You Enjoy PES Mobile Online? by frankman365(m): 8:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
Mustiboy:

Chai. 90ms bawo. Must be frustrating. Does anyone still use that ISP even?

I use Airtel most of the time, and I get 30 to 45ms most times. At midnight, stable 25 to 30, so it's still quite enjoyable.

By the way, there's an Airtel mast mounted right in front of my neighbor's house.

Please can you give me guide on how to install pes or fifa 2020/2021?
I am finding it very difficult to install it in my redmi note 8.

Lastly, any link for the download?
Re: How Do You Enjoy PES Mobile Online? by Mustiboy(m): 8:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
frankman365:

Please can you give me guide on how to install pes or fifa 2020/2021?
I am finding it very difficult to install it in my redmi note 8.

Lastly, any link for the download?

Just download from Play Store na.
Re: How Do You Enjoy PES Mobile Online? by ORIJIN201(m): 8:39pm On Jun 29, 2021
I see no one is talking about long ball spammers. Like 90% Nigerian of players I've matched online just spam me with long balls. Long ball spamming is similar to shortcut to goal. Shows you why Nigeria is the way it is. Barely any of my opponents I'm sure is a Nigerian play the game the right way, they rather play long balls to Mbappe.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Enjoy PES Mobile Online? by Mustiboy(m): 8:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
ORIJIN201:
I see no one is talking about long ball spammers. Like 90% Nigerian of players I've matched online just spam me with long balls. Long ball spamming is similar to shortcut to goal. Shows you why Nigeria is the way it is. Barely any of my opponents I'm sure is a Nigerian play the game the right way, they rather play long balls to Mbappe.

You can't try that with me; it won't work. I've noticed many people try to play like that with me, but when they notice it's just not going through, they switch play style.
Re: How Do You Enjoy PES Mobile Online? by ORIJIN201(m): 8:05am On Jun 30, 2021
Mustiboy:

You can't try that with me; it won't work. I've noticed many people try to play like that with me, but when they notice it's just not going through, they switch play style.
There are some players who wouldn't mind playing long balls for the whole 90 mins. Trust me, at least they might get a goal or 2. You really cannot defend all longs balls all the time. Sometimes your defenders are on top of their game all through the duration of the match, and sometimes, a long ball bypasses your defence. It's not you fault, it's just that the game is broken.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Enjoy PES Mobile Online? by AmadorSays: 8:20am On Jun 30, 2021
Yes, I've noticed that too when playing on my TECNO phone, though it doesn't occur when I'm playing the campaign feature, only live matches
Re: How Do You Enjoy PES Mobile Online? by AmadorSays: 8:23am On Jun 30, 2021
ORIJIN201:
what are you saying? Long balls is part of soccer now? You as a player should look for a perfect way to always defend that

1 Like

Re: How Do You Enjoy PES Mobile Online? by ORIJIN201(m): 8:36am On Jun 30, 2021
AmadorSays:
what are you saying? Long balls is part of soccer now? You as a player should look for a perfect way to always defend that
We can argue long balls is part of the beautiful game, but you'll only win a few games with it and not even get better. Have you seen top teams oof the ball from defence to attack? Between, this sort of long ball is a bug in the game since pes 20 and it couldn't be fixed since Konami used the same engine in pes 21. Remember when players used 4 CBS last year? it's not possible now. There is also a kick off bug. Players who are too impatient to learn the game exploit all these bugs. I've never seen long ball spammers above 1200 ratings. I've not. You can't get to such rating by playing long balls, unless you cheat by nulling a loss, same way you can't see a top team playing long balls as a main style of play.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Enjoy PES Mobile Online? by AmadorSays: 9:19am On Jun 30, 2021
ORIJIN201:
We can argue long balls is part of the beautiful game, but you'll only win a few games with it and not even get better. Have you seen top teams oof the ball from defence to attack? Between, this sort of long ball is a bug in the game since pes 20 and it couldn't be fixed since Konami used the same engine in pes 21. Remember when players used 4 CBS last year? it's not possible now. There is also a kick off bug. Players who are too impatient to learn the game exploit all these bugs. I've never seen long ball spammers above 1200 ratings. I've not. You can't get to such rating by playing long balls, unless you cheat by nulling a loss, same way you can't see a top team playing long balls as a main style of play.
don't get me wrong I'm not saying long balls must be your style of play, but once in a while it happens and when it needed you use it. personally when playing on my tecno phone I even prefer my opponent throwing long balls cos it's easier to defend than passing passing
Re: How Do You Enjoy PES Mobile Online? by Mustiboy(m): 11:24am On Jun 30, 2021
ORIJIN201:
There are some players who wouldn't mind playing long balls for the whole 90 mins. Trust me, at least they might get a goal or 2. You really cannot defend all longs balls all the time. Sometimes your defenders are on top of their game all through the duration of the match, and sometimes, a long ball bypasses your defence. It's not you fault, it's just that the game is broken.

Trust me, bro, it doesn't work on me. My defending and reading of the game is world-class.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Enjoy PES Mobile Online? by hoilakes(m): 12:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
are you sure its not your network?
Elizkid:

There is so much input delay when playing against other players online, and sometimes I wonder if it's just me. It has been so since PES 2019.

Compared to when playing against the computer, you can't make a split second decision and make your player react quickly. It's so sluggish and annoying.

Is there anyway y'all get to enjoy PES mobile online on your phones? I'd like to know.
Re: How Do You Enjoy PES Mobile Online? by Mustiboy(m): 7:28pm On Jun 30, 2021
hoilakes:
are you sure its not your network?

Do you play PES mobile? How fast do your players react to the pass button for example?
Re: How Do You Enjoy PES Mobile Online? by hoilakes(m): 9:50pm On Jun 30, 2021
it was very smooth... i was wondering when you re complaining that was y I asked if it was the network
Mustiboy:

Do you play PES mobile? How fast do your players react to the pass button for example?
Re: How Do You Enjoy PES Mobile Online? by Mustiboy(m): 10:14pm On Jun 30, 2021
hoilakes:
it was very smooth... i was wondering when you re complaining that was y I asked if it was the network

Online, not offline

I mean playing against real people and not the computer
Re: How Do You Enjoy PES Mobile Online? by coolopj: 10:23pm On Jun 30, 2021
Most Nigerians that i've played with like turning off the network when you're in front of the keeper so that the player won't be able to kick the ball on time.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Enjoy PES Mobile Online? by ksly24(m): 11:03pm On Jun 30, 2021
Mustiboy:

Trust me, bro, it doesn't work on me. My defending and reading of the game is world-class.
What's your rating?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Youtube Introduces Thumbnail Previews For Videos / Download Pes 2017 For Ppsspp On Android / For All Those Who Say Samsung Aren't Copying Apple....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.