Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,745 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:48 AM

Tribute To Prophet Tb Joshua By ‘white House Prayer For Our Nation’ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tribute To Prophet Tb Joshua By ‘white House Prayer For Our Nation’ (189 Views)

Osun Election: What Happened To Prophet Mike Agboola's Prophecy? / Meet Grace Ojewande, 56-Year-Old Virgin Married To Prophet Samuel Abiara (Photo) / Leke Adeboye Reacts To Prophet Isa El-Buba's Attempted Arrest By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tribute To Prophet Tb Joshua By ‘white House Prayer For Our Nation’ by babatunx(m): 9:17pm On Jun 26, 2021
TRIBUTE TO PROPHET TB JOSHUA BY ‘WHITE HOUSE PRAYER FOR OUR NATION’

“Prophet TB Joshua was a special gift from God to humanity. He was a herald of the Gospel and agent of transformation, economic empowerment and spiritual liberation. He is known by the Christian community here in the United States and around the globe as a man of prayer, prophetic insight, a dynamic teacher, philanthropist and humanitarian.
For over 25 years, he has been a great source of inspiration through televangelism which has broadly impacted the religious heritage of many nations. His life reflects the words of the Apostle Paul in Philippians 1:21-23 - “For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain. If I am to go on living in the body, this will mean fruitful labor for me. Yet what shall I choose? I do not know! I am torn between the two: I desire to depart and be with Christ, which is better by far.”
He was indeed a 21st century prophet who has completed his assignment and has made his transition to join our great prophetic ancestors including Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, John the Baptist and Zechariah. Several scholars have listed him among the world’s most famous prophets.
It was always our desire to have Prophet T.B. Joshua to minister at our gathering here in Washington DC but God had other plans for him in this time and season. We thank God for the thousands of lives that were delivered from spiritual, social and economic bondage through his ministry. He has fought a good fight; he has finished his course and he has kept the faith. May his soul rest in peace and light perpetual shine on him."

From White House Prayer For Our Nation, Inc.

(1) (Reply)

The Fourth Man In The Fire / Download Messages From Recharge Conference 2021 / REINCARNATION: A Reality Or Mere Myth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.