Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,761 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Yoruba Nation, Mc Oluomo Thug ThreatensTo Rape Activist(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation, Mc Oluomo Thug ThreatensTo Rape Activist(video) (2898 Views)

Sunday Igboho: Ikere Ekiti King Offers Ancestral Prayer For Activist (video) / Tinubu Is The Leader Who Is Funding Criminality In Lagos State -Mc Oluomo Thug / MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Nation, Mc Oluomo Thug ThreatensTo Rape Activist(video) by fozapi(m): 12:44am On Jun 27, 2021
I came across a video online I speak Yoruba so I listen to yoruba shows and my favorite Yoruba nation activist is koiki media this Yoruba woman activist called yeye dara on Facebook and she was talking about mc Oluomo and I wrote about mc oluomo here https://www.biafranboys.org/yoruba-nation-if-only-political-thugs and other tribes that don't know mc Oluomo he is the famous lagos thug of Tinubu in Lagos and he is the chairman of nurtw in Lagos

You know there is an upcoming Yoruba nation rally on July 3rd in Lagos and there have been threats from mc Oluomo thug warning those activists not to come to Lagos and I ask does mc Oluomo and Tinubu own Lagos, yes I know Tinubu controls Lagos now but he does not own Lagos, we have some real Lagos men like Bode George you know their names

The reason why I am writing this is because of what happened when Yeye Dara was having her show, a thug from mc Oluomo camp called and threatened to deal with the woman and even threatened to rape her and you can watch the video yourself and understand, I think mc Oluomo thugs have gone too far and nobody should threaten a woman with rape and if he can be found he should be tried because he is a rapist, I am so pissed now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loXINpsjKLo

https://www.biafranboys.org/yoruba-nation-mc-oluomo-thug-threatens
Re: Yoruba Nation, Mc Oluomo Thug ThreatensTo Rape Activist(video) by fozapi(m): 12:48am On Jun 27, 2021
Coldshisha
Simplyleo
Ngeneukwenu
Vedaxcool
Budaatum
TINUBUADVOCATE

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation, Mc Oluomo Thug ThreatensTo Rape Activist(video) by colorsofrainbow: 1:00am On Jun 27, 2021
Tinubu boys grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation, Mc Oluomo Thug ThreatensTo Rape Activist(video) by fozapi(m): 1:21am On Jun 27, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Tinubu boys grin grin

Lol yea

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation, Mc Oluomo Thug ThreatensTo Rape Activist(video) by tillaman(m): 1:34am On Jun 27, 2021
Stupid Agbero boys!!
Owo mi da dregs of the society

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation, Mc Oluomo Thug ThreatensTo Rape Activist(video) by Hardgun: 1:42am On Jun 27, 2021
Ighoho vs mc olumo
This oluomo go just kill himself

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation, Mc Oluomo Thug ThreatensTo Rape Activist(video) by Jostoman: 1:55am On Jun 27, 2021
Igboho should not make any statement or reply anybody they are just trying to create tension so that people will be afraid to come out for the rally, the world is really aware that you people have been conducting yourselves peacefully anywhere you people go for your rally. So they are just pushing MC oluomo to create the tension that will make their Oga to deploy security agent on that day. You can see that their governor have not making any statement and I don't think they postpone London trip for nothing o.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation, Mc Oluomo Thug ThreatensTo Rape Activist(video) by fozapi(m): 1:56am On Jun 27, 2021
Hardgun:
Ighoho vs mc olumo

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation, Mc Oluomo Thug ThreatensTo Rape Activist(video) by Obidon1(m): 2:47am On Jun 27, 2021
Nothing concerns me omo ibo na there whala
Re: Yoruba Nation, Mc Oluomo Thug ThreatensTo Rape Activist(video) by Karlovych: 2:58am On Jun 27, 2021
embarassed embarassed It's in their blood so I'm not surprised
Re: Yoruba Nation, Mc Oluomo Thug ThreatensTo Rape Activist(video) by Freestainworld(m): 3:59am On Jun 27, 2021
Person wey no get prick dey rape? Dumb person fit talk? Those are mere threats, the agberos will collect if them try am.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation, Mc Oluomo Thug ThreatensTo Rape Activist(video) by Nobody: 5:26am On Jun 27, 2021
The pattern is clear
It always good leader of Yoruba that non Yoruba people target
Awolowo Abiola and now Tinubu. Use your brain and do let them use you settle political scores

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation, Mc Oluomo Thug ThreatensTo Rape Activist(video) by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 27, 2021
Are you not ashamed to be writing about Yorubas on your www.biafranboys.org website?

Of all the problems facing ala Igbo you guys still only know to carry Yoruba matters on your head? You guys should go and beg whoever cursed you. This is too much insanity abeg.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation, Mc Oluomo Thug ThreatensTo Rape Activist(video) by CursedTinubu: 7:00am On Jun 27, 2021
Gbeku fiki fiki faka

Fear cursed Tinubu urchins

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation, Mc Oluomo Thug ThreatensTo Rape Activist(video) by CursedTinubu: 7:02am On Jun 27, 2021
Hardgun:
Ighoho vs mc olumo
Mcolumo is a Tinubu supporter

Fake Yoruba

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation, Mc Oluomo Thug ThreatensTo Rape Activist(video) by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:09am On Jun 27, 2021
The idiott would be posting pictures of his children abroad while sending his fooolish urchins on death errands,
This will mark the end of Oluomo

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation, Mc Oluomo Thug ThreatensTo Rape Activist(video) by SIRmanjar(m): 7:10am On Jun 27, 2021
Yoruba's needs to deal with the sabos amongst us so other tribe will take us serious.

We saw how he sent his thugs to attack protesters and when the masses rose up against him.He denied every tin and sent them bottle water which they rejected. He denied and begged till everyone forgot now that the dust has settled he wants to misbehave again.
He should go and rape her na,,if ighohos boys catch am dem go hang im preeek for spike

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation, Mc Oluomo Thug ThreatensTo Rape Activist(video) by Monogamy: 7:13am On Jun 27, 2021
@ op, stop posting jargons on NL.

Get yourself productive instead

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation, Mc Oluomo Thug ThreatensTo Rape Activist(video) by Jostoman: 7:44am On Jun 27, 2021
Monogamy:

go and watch the video

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation, Mc Oluomo Thug ThreatensTo Rape Activist(video) by Monogamy: 7:45am On Jun 27, 2021
Jostoman:
go and watch the video

And the video indicated the guy is one of the MC Oluomo's boys right?

undecided
Re: Yoruba Nation, Mc Oluomo Thug ThreatensTo Rape Activist(video) by Jostoman: 7:46am On Jun 27, 2021
This is not a buhari must go protest,

This is not a revolution protest.

This is just a pure peaceful rally so you guys should stop replying those people that are threatening you so that their government will not have anything to hold to. they are just using MC oluomo to create tension, they are just looking for what they will hold on to, the same rally that Yoruba people are doing in USA UK GERMANY CANADA is the same thing you people are doing here and peaceful rally is not a crime in Nigeria constitution. Remember that you people are only coming to Lagos State to speak to Yoruba people and not MC oluomo and his boys.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation, Mc Oluomo Thug ThreatensTo Rape Activist(video) by Olakunleyakub(m): 8:01am On Jun 27, 2021
Did you guys love to create uneccessary problem?
Is it every body in Southwest support Yoruba nation?
Is it every touts in Lagos belongs to oluomo?

What you guys don't know is that there are more deadlier touts in Lagos that doesn't belong to mc oluomo camp neither did they support Yoruba nation.

I saw a video where mc oluomo said if anyone paid him money to destroy the rally everything he worked for should destroyed before him.

So what else do you want him to say?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation, Mc Oluomo Thug ThreatensTo Rape Activist(video) by EndNigeriaNoow: 8:01am On Jun 27, 2021
Take note of that website biafranboys, it is a Fulani divide and rule website created to cause divisions amongst Yoruba's and Igbo's. All their post on that site is from same person using more than 8 usernames. vasel15 is same person as Fozapi, fearnoevil etc. Don't waste your time on their thread on visiting their Fulani website.
Re: Yoruba Nation, Mc Oluomo Thug ThreatensTo Rape Activist(video) by Jostoman: 8:31am On Jun 27, 2021
Olakunleyakub:

What you guys don't know is that there are more deadlier touts in Lagos that doesn't belong to mc oluomo camp neither did they support Yoruba nation.

I saw a video where mc oluomo said if anyone paid him money to destroy the rally everything he worked for should destroyed before him.

this is just an awareness campaign for Yoruba people and it is a matter of choice brother they are not forcing anybody to accept Yoruba nation by force.
Re: Yoruba Nation, Mc Oluomo Thug ThreatensTo Rape Activist(video) by legendsilver(m): 10:03am On Jun 27, 2021
Did i hear Bode George Lagos?
Oh, so this una Yoruba nation is all about PDP abi?
Lol,
Re: Yoruba Nation, Mc Oluomo Thug ThreatensTo Rape Activist(video) by fozapi(m): 11:12am On Jun 27, 2021
Grayoso:
Are you not ashamed to be writing about Yorubas on your www.biafranboys.org website?

Of all the problems facing ala Igbo you guys still only know to carry Yoruba matters on your head? You guys should go and beg whoever cursed you. This is too much insanity abeg.

Close mouth the writer would keep writing about anything including yorubas as long as channels and other yoruba media keep writing igbos and ipob
Re: Yoruba Nation, Mc Oluomo Thug ThreatensTo Rape Activist(video) by fozapi(m): 11:14am On Jun 27, 2021
Monogamy:

I guess you don't understand yoruba fulani boy if you watched the video you won't be typing this trash, abi you no get data
Re: Yoruba Nation, Mc Oluomo Thug ThreatensTo Rape Activist(video) by fozapi(m): 11:14am On Jun 27, 2021
EndNigeriaNoow:
Take note of that website biafranboys, it is a Fulani divide and rule website created to cause divisions amongst Yoruba's and Igbo's. All their post on that site is from same person using more than 8 usernames. vasel15 is same person as Fozapi, fearnoevil etc. Don't waste your time on their thread on visiting their Fulani website.

Re: Yoruba Nation, Mc Oluomo Thug ThreatensTo Rape Activist(video) by fozapi(m): 11:16am On Jun 27, 2021
Olakunleyakub:

Oh please any yoruba man that does not suppose yoruba nation is what I called omo... You know the rest
Re: Yoruba Nation, Mc Oluomo Thug ThreatensTo Rape Activist(video) by fozapi(m): 11:19am On Jun 27, 2021
legendsilver:
Did i hear Bode George Lagos?
Oh, so this una Yoruba nation is all about PDP abi?
Lol,

We really just know the popular lagos ones. look this is not about pdp or apc to hell with those parties, we are talking of freedom and even bode is not supporting yoruba nation

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does A Hissing Gas Cylinder Mean? / Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims / Meet Lagos Labour Party Guber Candidate Giving Ladies ‘Sleepless Nights'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.