Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

All Nigeria Phone Number Prefixes And Their Network - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / All Nigeria Phone Number Prefixes And Their Network (4952 Views)

MTN Nigeria Has Added 3 New Network Prefixes To Its Preexisting 10 / MTN Introduces New Numbers To Their Network / How Can I Make My Nigeria Phone Number Looks Like A USA? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Nigeria Phone Number Prefixes And Their Network by EazyFrenzy(f): 6:59am On Jun 27, 2021
Do you know what prefix your phone number begins with? See all MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile, NTEL, and other Nigerian mobile phone number prefixes.

Kindly add those not jn my list in the comment and I promise to update it.

https://www.code.ng/2021/06/prefixes-for-all-nigerian-mobile-phone.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: All Nigeria Phone Number Prefixes And Their Network by Flamees(m): 7:02am On Jun 27, 2021
You lie
What of 09025

1 Like

Re: All Nigeria Phone Number Prefixes And Their Network by 1Alex: 7:12am On Jun 27, 2021
Glo also has 0915
Re: All Nigeria Phone Number Prefixes And Their Network by ojun50(m): 7:13am On Jun 27, 2021
All this nextwork are getting useless day by day

1 Like

Re: All Nigeria Phone Number Prefixes And Their Network by Kingjay007: 7:19am On Jun 27, 2021
This is very useful because these numbers have become too many to track!
Re: All Nigeria Phone Number Prefixes And Their Network by yanabasee1(m): 7:59am On Jun 27, 2021
These days, I just make calls to any line without knowing which network I'm connecting to . .
Re: All Nigeria Phone Number Prefixes And Their Network by micki1: 7:27pm On Jun 27, 2021
EazyFrenzy:
Do you know what prefix your phone number begins with? See all MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile, NTEL, and other Nigerian mobile phone number prefixes.

Kindly add those not jn my list in the comment and I promise to update it.

https://www.code.ng/2021/06/prefixes-for-all-nigerian-mobile-phone.html?m=1
Is VisaFone and MultiLinks still in operation in Nigeria?
Re: All Nigeria Phone Number Prefixes And Their Network by NightFood: 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2021
Kingjay007:
This is very useful because these numbers have become too many to track!
honestly the thing no come funny again.
Re: All Nigeria Phone Number Prefixes And Their Network by NightFood: 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2021
micki1:
Is VisaFone and MultiLinks still in operation in Nigeria?
hmm I doubt o, that used to be my brands sha before I switched to TECNO
Re: All Nigeria Phone Number Prefixes And Their Network by ayenale1(m): 12:52am On Jul 02, 2021
Which one be smile again...
Re: All Nigeria Phone Number Prefixes And Their Network by Bossman(m): 9:18am On Jul 02, 2021
May be originally. However with number portability this is no longer accurate. Since a number originally issued to MTN for example can be ported to any of the other networks, and vice versa. So an 0803 number can be ported to GLO, etc.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Vtu / Where Can I Get The New Nokia N900 In Nigeria / Help!!! My Tecno N9 Tablet Freezes In Startup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.