Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Screeding Cost - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Screeding Cost (6188 Views)

Gypsum Plasterboard Ceilings, Dry walls, POP & Screeding / Call me for POP Ceiling, Stucco Painting, Wall screeding / Wall Screeding With Ready Mix Putty and painting pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Screeding Cost by Florasilver: 7:05am On Jun 27, 2021
Hello all.

Pls to those who are knowledgeable in this area, kindly tell me.....approximately how much would it cost to apply screeding to a 4-bedroom bungalow?
Re: Screeding Cost by ishadfurnitures: 7:52am On Jun 27, 2021
On the average you should expect to spend a total of anything between #15 million and #25 million for a standard 4 bedroom bungalow, although building this same in rural or developing areas can be way cheaper contact us for more information on the construction chat or call 08099212590
Florasilver:
Hello all.

Pls to those who are knowledgeable in this area, kindly tell me.....approximately how much would it cost to apply screening to a 4-bedroom bungalow?
Re: Screeding Cost by phorget(m): 7:53am On Jun 27, 2021
Florasilver:
Hello all.

Pls to those who are knowledgeable in this area, kindly tell me.....approximately how much would it cost to apply screening to a 4-bedroom bungalow?

What is the total square metres of the areas needed for screeding?
Without an insight to the total sqm then no one would ever give you an accurate cost.
If you have the floor plan with you then you can forward to us so we would give our price... 08036168806
Re: Screeding Cost by Florasilver: 7:09am On Jun 28, 2021
phorget:

What is the total square metres of the areas needed for screeding?
Without an insight to the total sqm then no one would ever give you an accurate cost.
If you have the floor plan with you then you can forward to us so we would give our price... 08036168806

Tnx for ur response but what I'm looking for is an estimate. The structure is built on a 50x100 piece of land with the structure taking up about 35x60
Re: Screeding Cost by phorget(m): 8:40am On Jun 28, 2021
Florasilver:

Tnx for ur response but what I'm looking for is an estimate. The structure is built on a 50x100 piece of land with the structure taking up about 35x60

A structure taking up to 35x60 feet space would give us about 189 square meter. Since we are looking at the screeding cost then I would suggest we multiply 189 by 2 which would give us about 378sqm for the interior only. Hypothetically, I would want to assume 500sqaure meter for both the exterior and interior.
Plus or minus,you should budget 1million Naira for the screeding work.
Please this estimation is absolutely abstract as it would still be advisable to get the accurate measurements by a physical inspection.
Re: Screeding Cost by Florasilver: 9:40am On Jun 28, 2021
phorget:

A structure taking up to 35x60 feet space would give us about 189 square meter. Since we are looking at the screeding cost then I would suggest we multiply 189 by 2 which would give us about 378sqm for the interior only. Hypothetically, I would want to assume 500sqaure meter for both the exterior and interior.
Please this estimation is absolutely abstract as it would still be advisable to get the accurate measurements by a physical inspection.

Wow! Thanks for ur input
Re: Screeding Cost by ChrisEditor(m): 9:44am On Feb 28, 2023
As at the time you quoted this, you lack experience. How could you say the interior of a house measuring 35x60 would be 378sqm? And both exterior and interior 500, then you mentioned 1m lol! That's way too much as at the time you made this comment. LOL
phorget:

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Arium Estate Abijo Ajah Lagos,the New Trending Estate,dry Land @7m / Cheap Plots Of Land Available In Simawa 10 Minutes Drive After Redemption City / List Of Cheap Lands Forsale @ikorodu Lagos Axis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.