Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,114 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Abia Speaker Congratulates Don Lulu On His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abia Speaker Congratulates Don Lulu On His Birthday (317 Views)

Don Lulu @40 Celebrating A Living Legend In Philanthropy And Humanity / Princess Shyngle Steals Lulu Simmons Body And Passed It Off As Hers, Gets Caught / Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abia Speaker Congratulates Don Lulu On His Birthday by chuksahamefule: 10:13am On Jun 27, 2021
Speaker of Abia State House of Assembly, Rt Hon Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji has sent a congratulatory message to Mayor Lucky Igbokwe (Don Lulu) on the occasion of his birthday today, June 27, 2021.

The Speaker in the message prayed God to continue to bless him all the days of his life, he described him as a man who has dedicated his life to the service of others particularly the needy.

Read Full

Mayor Lucky Igbokwe

Chairman, Don Lulu Foundation

No.1 Igbokwe Close Umuawa -Alocha Umuahia, Abia State.

My Dear Brother,

BIRTHDAY WISHES

The occasion of your 40th birthday which is another milestone in your exemplary life affords me another opportunity to specially celebrate you. As a man who has dedicated his life to the service of others particularly the needy and communities, it is only fitting that I join your family, friends and well wishers to felicitate you on this special day of yours.

I am extremely proud to be associated with you as a brother, friend and proud son of Umuahia with virtues of simplicity and generosity.
I pray God to continue to bless you all the day of your life even as I wish you a happy birthday, long life and prosperity.

Rt. Hon. Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji (MNSE) Speaker

(1) (Reply)

She Twerk Nice / Iya Rainbow Blasts & Shame Princess Comedian As Baba Ijesha Gain FREEDOM / Burna Boy Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Mom And Other Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.