Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,020 members, 7,956,783 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:47 PM

2023: Tinubu Will Be Good President, I’ll Support Him – Olubadan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Will Be Good President, I’ll Support Him – Olubadan (453 Views)

Tinubu: If Elected President, I’ll Work On Ensuring 24/7 Power Supply / 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike / Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Tinubu Will Be Good President, I’ll Support Him – Olubadan by gistsmill04: 11:06am On Jun 27, 2021
Oba Saliu Adetunji, the Olubadan of Ibadanland, has said that Bola Tinubu, the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, will make an excellent president.

Oba Adetunji described Tinubu as a decent man who would utilize all of his resources to help him win the presidency.

The Olubadan made the remarks while meeting with members of the Tinubu Vanguard, a support organization for Tinubu’s presidential bid, in Ibadan on Saturday, according to NAN.

According to a statement released by Dr. Johnny Benjamin, the Director-General of Tinubu Vanguard, the monarch said Tinubu had what it took to lead Nigeria to economic prosperity and long-term development.

Tinubu is a fine man, and I will do everything in my power to assist his presidential bid in 2023,” he stated.

Tinubu is expected to run for president in 2023, according to many.

https://www.ngtimes.net/2021/06/2023-tinubu-will-be-good-president-ill-support-him-olubadan.html

Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Be Good President, I’ll Support Him – Olubadan by DenreleDave(m): 11:07am On Jun 27, 2021
Ok
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Be Good President, I’ll Support Him – Olubadan by Bettykeys: 11:07am On Jun 27, 2021
Whether dot in a circle want or not Jagaban is the next president of Nigeria

The propaganda of pull Tinubu down or denigrating his reputation just for Peter Obi to become anointed candidate is not working

How many time have they call on Peter Obi to speak out on the killings in the SE but had it been in SW they will be calling on Tinubu to speak

Is that not hypocrites ?

Tinubu for president
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Be Good President, I’ll Support Him – Olubadan by aanuoluwami14(f): 11:10am On Jun 27, 2021
Same same
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Be Good President, I’ll Support Him – Olubadan by lilvicky68(m): 11:12am On Jun 27, 2021
Mtchewwwww..old age is really affecting his brain..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Be Good President, I’ll Support Him – Olubadan by dynicks(m): 11:13am On Jun 27, 2021
"Tinubu is a fine man"........if this is the only criteria this aged man sees in tinubu that has made him declare support of him and would vote him come 2023, then I must tell u that something ain't right some where

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Be Good President, I’ll Support Him – Olubadan by anselm791(m): 11:14am On Jun 27, 2021
I like how irrelevant they became.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Be Good President, I’ll Support Him – Olubadan by OBoy50: 11:15am On Jun 27, 2021
angry
Speak for yourself OLD FOOL!
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Be Good President, I’ll Support Him – Olubadan by seunmsg(m): 11:17am On Jun 27, 2021
This is not even in doubt. That Lagos is the best governed state in Nigeria today is a testament to Tinubu’s administrative capacity. I will vote for him if Atiku is the one on the other side. God bless the Olubadan of Ibadan.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Be Good President, I’ll Support Him – Olubadan by Freestainworld(m): 11:18am On Jun 27, 2021
Tinubu a decent man grin, I just dey laugh, can someone tell me what changed the colour of his teeth.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Be Good President, I’ll Support Him – Olubadan by anungangampu: 11:19am On Jun 27, 2021
dynicks:
"Tinubu is a fine man"........if this is the only criteria this aged man sees in tinubu that has made him declare support of him and would vote him come 2023, then I must tell u that something ain't right some where
When crumbs is the only thing dey get and there is only one emperor to appease. You gats to know what a human can do for survival, even Job 2 vs 4 and 5 came close to explain the kind of survival most of these elites find themselves.
So bad they have to deafeat the demon they first created.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Be Good President, I’ll Support Him – Olubadan by Vickym1(f): 11:20am On Jun 27, 2021
That's the only criteria the old man saw on tinubu and not what he can offer to Nigerians
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Be Good President, I’ll Support Him – Olubadan by BuyAndSellStuff: 11:21am On Jun 27, 2021
Can we see your account's transaction history, sir?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Be Good President, I’ll Support Him – Olubadan by Nukilia: 11:23am On Jun 27, 2021
Believe APC at your own risk?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Be Good President, I’ll Support Him – Olubadan by clarocuzioo(m): 11:30am On Jun 27, 2021
Dear Oba, you can.make him.presisent of your household including your wife's, let him rule their punanny,we don't care, but he won't be the president of Nigeria.

You cannot sit in Lagos and decide zoning for APC -PMB 2021
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Be Good President, I’ll Support Him – Olubadan by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 27, 2021
Whatever. Y'all will move to Kano when we get Yoruba nation.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Be Good President, I’ll Support Him – Olubadan by DDDEnterprises: 11:43am On Jun 27, 2021
Hmm! Make this baba no let some people stone am oo
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Be Good President, I’ll Support Him – Olubadan by Cholls(m): 11:44am On Jun 27, 2021
OBoy50:
angry
Speak for yourself OLD FOOL!

Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Be Good President, I’ll Support Him – Olubadan by kilonshele101(m): 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2021
But for our brothers from the region "with the largest gas reserve" The only approach for them to produce a president is wailing and blackmailing.

Well, #Finger crossed.

(1) (Reply)

This Elephant Almost Stampedeed Me. Was It Sent By Buhari? / Lagos GAC Returns Apapa LG Election Candidacy To Adele Owolabi / BREAKING: Olubadan Wades In, Sends Delegation To Cotonou For Mr Sunday Igboho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.