Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:44 PM

Baba Ijesha Undergoes Medical Examination For Stooling And Coughing Out Blood - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baba Ijesha Undergoes Medical Examination For Stooling And Coughing Out Blood (36778 Views)

Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor / Olarenwaju James 'Baba Ijesha' Arrested For Defiling A 14-Year-Old Girl / Meet The Lagos Police Command's Dog, As It Undergoes Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba Ijesha Undergoes Medical Examination For Stooling And Coughing Out Blood by ClitRaider: 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2021
November24:
grin Prison Beans... Normal
This one na real Ewa James eh?
Re: Baba Ijesha Undergoes Medical Examination For Stooling And Coughing Out Blood by laivwire(m): 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2021
free2ryhme:

Our media houses do this and it is disgusting.Exrracting interviews from people under investigation & allowing them exploit public emotions.

Derek Chauvin has been in custody since last year and is not doing press conferences. But here, we assemble camera before them like heroes
Spot on....just like the Chidinma or whatever her name is....and many Nigerians are yet to realise this is the common poor health drama played by politicians to stay out of jail and eventually exit the country.

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha Undergoes Medical Examination For Stooling And Coughing Out Blood by Wernerblue: 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2021
killALIEN:
Of course he needs do that after spending almost a month in a place meant for lower animals like rats and pigs.
A message for everyone, live right else your fate.
Nothing gives you the right to refer to people in prison as rats and pigs regardless of what they have done they are humans who have made unreasonable decisions Moreso Nigerian prison also houses innocent people… I rather find it demeaning for you to utter such statements.
Re: Baba Ijesha Undergoes Medical Examination For Stooling And Coughing Out Blood by lastempero: 1:23pm On Jun 28, 2021
FunnyJosh:

Well people plenty wey him chop oo.. If I go estimate I go say a couple billions but my own na small 7 figures sha.

I no de fight for anybody. Make him just pay me my money make I move on, else if I catch am by myself him go hear am.

Are you kidding me, efcc dey mumu ooo. What information do you have about him because that can help
Re: Baba Ijesha Undergoes Medical Examination For Stooling And Coughing Out Blood by Hassanmaye(m): 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2021
November24:
grin
Prison Beans... Normal
Hahahha
Re: Baba Ijesha Undergoes Medical Examination For Stooling And Coughing Out Blood by Joetttimua1811(m): 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2021
Another magana
Re: Baba Ijesha Undergoes Medical Examination For Stooling And Coughing Out Blood by adekS1(m): 2:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
FalseProphet1:
See what he's going through simply because he couldn't control his 3rd leg, another was murdered over the same issue last week, if men don't learn to control their sexual urges, by 2023, there would be less than 10% of the total number of men today alive, the rest will have been driven to early graves through the same same hole they came into this world from.

This I have seen.
thank God you are a false prophet
Re: Baba Ijesha Undergoes Medical Examination For Stooling And Coughing Out Blood by Apst: 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
flexlatifa:
Baba ijesha is just sick
He didn't cough out blood or shit blood...
We took him to hospital on Friday morning, and the doctor told us he is suffering from ulcer.

So op stop spreading fake news
If he shits or piss or cough blood what's my business or the business of the world? Trying to gain sympathizers for a pedophile hmm God go punish all the arrangers of this news and their intent. All the robbers and yahoo even we wrongy accused persons in prison how many blood den shit? Nonsense

Re: Baba Ijesha Undergoes Medical Examination For Stooling And Coughing Out Blood by Judithnwaolisa: 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2021
Leadway Assurance is Recruiting Insurance Advisors , Do you know any fresh graduate Bsc/ HND willing to build and grow a career in the insurance industry or Experienced in Insurance ,Kindly ask them to send their CV to j-nwaolisa@leadway.com 08057158686, location is Aspamda/ Trade fair market Ojo lagos.
Re: Baba Ijesha Undergoes Medical Examination For Stooling And Coughing Out Blood by Igbojihadist: 2:25pm On Jun 28, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Live right? Stupid. As if you need to commit a crime to end up in a Nigerian jail
leave them me way spend 1month in state CID last year what was my offence abi person no fit escape from kidnappers and report to police in peace again this country na cruise
Re: Baba Ijesha Undergoes Medical Examination For Stooling And Coughing Out Blood by Adebaba1(m): 2:33pm On Jun 28, 2021
freemandela4:

How much for the dell
Re: Baba Ijesha Undergoes Medical Examination For Stooling And Coughing Out Blood by Edun00700: 2:47pm On Jun 28, 2021
Game don start
Re: Baba Ijesha Undergoes Medical Examination For Stooling And Coughing Out Blood by Revolva(m): 3:28pm On Jun 28, 2021
FunnyJosh:

Well people plenty wey him chop oo.. If I go estimate I go say a couple billions but my own na small 7 figures sha.

I no de fight for anybody. Make him just pay me my money make I move on, else if I catch am by myself him go hear am.

Bro go and freeze the company account and go to court and prepare court order and take it to your bank ..
Then go to the police to get a police report
Make sure u write proper statement of what he did as you are going to freeze his account

Am going thru a fraud case like dis ..I am going to do court order dis week I have frozen d fraudster bank ACC since ..he is fraustrated like dis ..once I summon d court order my money Dem go reverse am den later if I catch d guy he go pay me for damages spent

2 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha Undergoes Medical Examination For Stooling And Coughing Out Blood by DSoj(m): 4:07pm On Jun 28, 2021
So what must we do with this shitty news? We should fry garri? Mcheww
Re: Baba Ijesha Undergoes Medical Examination For Stooling And Coughing Out Blood by Paulianfa(m): 4:13pm On Jun 28, 2021
See what he's going through simply because he couldn't control his 3rd leg, another was murdered over the same issue last week, if men don't learn to control their sexual urges, by 2023, there would be less than 10% of the total number of men today alive, the rest will have been driven to early graves through the same same hole they came into this world from.

This I have seen.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Baba Ijesha Undergoes Medical Examination For Stooling And Coughing Out Blood by hstar: 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2021
FunnyJosh:

Him dey here. Baba leg dey shake him dey call me for phone. We don talk before. Make him just pay me my money. I no get personal beef with am or em business. Na my money i wan collect.

The matter go become personal when I catch am by myself.

All I can say is the guy is heartless,

Na dem dey spoil work for pple with good intentions,

Please, don't be lenient with him

Joshua ajishope, gbogbo ibi to ba wa alafia o ni ba e o, o de ni ni isinmi, until you return pple whom u've duped their money, Amin.
Re: Baba Ijesha Undergoes Medical Examination For Stooling And Coughing Out Blood by abidem4real: 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Welcome palmist
Re: Baba Ijesha Undergoes Medical Examination For Stooling And Coughing Out Blood by Npmedia(m): 6:18pm On Jun 28, 2021
dy don start dere grammer
Re: Baba Ijesha Undergoes Medical Examination For Stooling And Coughing Out Blood by Adebaba1(m): 6:29pm On Jun 28, 2021
freemandela4:

How much for the dell

Re: Baba Ijesha Undergoes Medical Examination For Stooling And Coughing Out Blood by dragunov: 9:49pm On Jun 28, 2021
free2ryhme:

Our media houses do this and it is disgusting.Exrracting interviews from people under investigation & allowing them exploit public emotions.

Derek Chauvin has been in custody since last year and is not doing press conferences. But here, we assemble camera before them like heroes

For you to put Lanre in the same pedestal with Derek means you're desperately dangerous.
Re: Baba Ijesha Undergoes Medical Examination For Stooling And Coughing Out Blood by dragunov: 9:51pm On Jun 28, 2021
November24:
grin
Prison Beans... Normal

Gradual poisoning I would say. But he has been rescued.
Re: Baba Ijesha Undergoes Medical Examination For Stooling And Coughing Out Blood by FunnyJosh: 10:13pm On Jun 28, 2021
Revolva:

Bro go and freeze the company account and go to court and prepare court order and take it to your bank ..
Then go to the police to get a police report
Make sure u write proper statement of what he did as you are going to freeze his account

Am going thru a fraud case like dis ..I am going to do court order dis week I have frozen d fraudster bank ACC since ..he is fraustrated like dis ..once I summon d court order my money Dem go reverse am den later if I catch d guy he go pay me for damages spent

You cannot reverse money from an empty account. These guys are running a racket, they don't leave money waiting in their account. Your best bet is to catch the fraudsters. Once you get him, that's when the game begins.

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha Undergoes Medical Examination For Stooling And Coughing Out Blood by free2ryhme: 6:22am On Jun 29, 2021
dragunov:

For you to put Lanre in the same pedestal with Derek means you're desperately dangerous.

How about chidinmma
Re: Baba Ijesha Undergoes Medical Examination For Stooling And Coughing Out Blood by Raph82(m): 6:30am On Jun 29, 2021
This is just a drama, u're pulling all these unnecessary stunts to get sympathy from the public, face the rhythm oga. I will never allow sentiment to becloud my sense of judgement. U deserve life imprisonment for molesting a minor.
Re: Baba Ijesha Undergoes Medical Examination For Stooling And Coughing Out Blood by ddeola: 8:10am On Jun 29, 2021
Iyabo Ojo and Princess will not go scotfree if anything happens to dis guy. If their case is genuine , the law will take its course but if not they will face the music for using a minor to set a colleague up and doctoring the footage thereof. sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Baba Ijesha Undergoes Medical Examination For Stooling And Coughing Out Blood by Revolva(m): 9:24am On Jun 29, 2021
FunnyJosh:

You cannot reverse money from an empty account. These guys are running a racket, they don't leave money waiting in their account. Your best bet is to catch the fraudsters. Once you get him, that's when the game begins.

How will you catch him now is the wahala ..even my own case ..we are still gonna catch him soonest ...

Am gonna do my court order dis week and it's gonna take another three weeks for the court to bring it out and it will be served to my banks and the fraudster bank

This Nigeria now it's hard to do business online ...so many scams
Re: Baba Ijesha Undergoes Medical Examination For Stooling And Coughing Out Blood by Localmann(m): 3:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
lt is well
Contact me for your Gift card redeem Check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSP, Okada Riders Steal Goats In Benue, Arrested & Beaten / Man Beats Wife To Death Over N1,000 In Adamawa (photo) / Gunmen Kill Ebonyi Lecturer Engaging In Taxi Services To Feed His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.